太简单了吗 可能吧
Too easy? Maybe.
可能是的
Maybe it was.
♪ 一起踏上一段奇妙之旅 ♪
♪ Come along and ride on a fantastic voyage... ♪
你好 大块头
Hey, big fella.
我做了什么 我刚才救了一只老虎
What'd I do? Oh, I just rescued a tiger.
不 我不是在自吹自擂
No, I'm not even trying to brag.
我只是在说发生了什么事
I'm just telling you what happened.
看 这就是厉害的地方
See, that's the thing about being awesome.
当你厉害的时候 直接说真话
When you awesome and you just tell the truth,
听起来就像是在吹嘘
it sounds like you bragging.
你吹完牛记得告诉我一声
Let me know when you finish tooting your horn,
因为我们得给小虎找个安全的地方
'cause we got to find a safe place for Hu.
什么 你在说什么
Uh, what? What are you talking about?
是啊
Oh, yeah.
那家伙啊 确实
Oh, that guy. Yeah.
是的
Uh... yeah.
我想到了
Oh! I got it.
我知道有个家伙的主人从来不回家
I know a guy whose owner is never home.
我们可以把他带到那儿去
Yeah, we can just take him there.
听着像个计划的样子
Sounds like a plan.
超级兔兔能量 启动
Superbunny powers, activate.
外面等着 兄弟
Wait out here, buddy.
我们马上就回来 好吗
We'll be right back, okay?
♪ 我是一只可爱的小狗 ♪
♪ I'm a puppy cute and sweet ♪
♪ 对人友善也得到了回报 ♪
♪ Beg real nice and get a treat. ♪
跳 跳 跳
Hip, hip, hip,
跳 跳 跳
hip, hip, hip.
-你好 老头 -那是谁啊
- Hey, Pops. - Who-who's that?
兔兔 兔兔 兔兔 兔兔
Bunny, bunny, bunny, bunny!
我是个英雄 你们得敬重我
I am a hero. I need you to respect that.
好了 好了
All right, all right.
列队
Ten-hut!
狗狗学校开学了
Puppy school is in session.
狗狗学校
Puppy school?
现在该每日誓词了
Now the daily pledge.
-我保证 -我保证
- I promise... - I promise...
-听老头的话 -听老头的话
- ...to listen to Pops... - ...to listen to Pops...
学习变得可爱
...and learn how to be adorable,
学习变得天真又体贴
wide-eyed and loving...
学习变得可爱 天真
...and learn how to be adorable, wide-eyed
而且体贴
and loving...
当有所需的时候有能力得到
...to get what I want, when I want it.
当有所需的时候有能力得到
to get what I want, when I want it.
好的 现在是老头测验时间
Okay, now, Pop's quiz.
麦伦把袜子藏在了房♥间的各处
Myron has hidden socks all over the room.
那我们该怎么对待人类的袜子呢
Now, what do we do with human socks?
我知道 我知道
Ooh, me, me.
说吧 小公主
Go ahead, Princess.
我们把它们藏起来 老头先生
We hide them, Mr. Pops.
正确
Correct-a-rooney.
我们为什么要把它们藏起来呢
And why do we hide them?
不知道一只袜子去哪了会搅乱人类的思维
Not knowing where one sock is messes with the humans' minds.
这就对了 让他们猜去吧
Heck yes, it does. Always keep 'em guessing.
现在 去把袜子找回来
Now, go find those socks.
什么情况 好吧
What? Okay, all right.
好吧 你好 老头
Okay. Hey, Pops.
什么 好了 够了
What...? Okay, that's enough.
发生什么了
Hey. What's going on?
我家主人新得了一只小狗
Yeah. My owner got a new puppy.
我叫小微
My name's Tiny.
没人关心
Nobody cares!
我在教小微怎样不拖别人后腿
I was teaching Tiny how not to be anyone's sucker.
消息传了出去 突然间周边的
Word got out, suddenly every puppy
每只小狗都跑来挠我的门了
in the tristate area is scratching at my door.
老头教授
Professor Pops?
怎么了 泡菜
Yes, Pickles?
我要拉臭臭
I got to make a poop.
你知道拉在哪儿 找只鞋子
Oh. You know where to do that. Find a shoe.
真是可爱
This is so sweet.
是啊 他们挺不错的
Yeah, they're good...
我的天呐 那是什么
Holy cheese and crackers! What is that?
麦伦 吹号♥
Myron, horn!
没事 没事 看啊 没关系的
No, no, no. No, no, look, look. It's okay.
这个漂亮的小东西叫小虎
This beautiful creature is Hu.
好消息是
And the good news...
他会和你们待在一起
is he's staying with you.
在他造成更多破坏之前把这老虎给我弄出去
Get that tiger out of here before he does any more damage.
但我们没有其他地方可以送他去了
But we don't have anywhere else to take him.
-那他也不能待在这儿 -咪♥咪♥ 咪♥咪♥
- Well, he ain't staying here. - Kitty, kitty,
咪♥咪♥ 咪♥咪♥ 咪♥咪♥ 咪♥咪♥
kitty, kitty, kitty, kitty, kitty, kitty!
不 你们在干嘛 别和他走的太近
No, what are you... Don't get attached.
这东西必须走
That thing is out.
哦泡菜
Oh, Pickles.
你拉在鞋里了吗
Did you poop in a shoe?
我拉在靴子里了
I pooped in a boot.
你的主人几星期都不一定会发现
Your owner won't find it for weeks.
你在哭吗
Are you crying?
什么 才没有 你才哭了呢
What? No. You're crying!
但我太为泡菜骄傲了
But I'm just so proud of Pickles.
老头先生
Mr. Pops,
求你了 小老虎可以和我们待在一起吗
please, can the tiger stay with us?
求你了
Please?
求你了
Please.
麦伦 别看
Myron, look away.
好吧
Oh, flap-doodle.
那好吧 就一晚
Okay, fine. One night.
我把你们教得太好了
I taught you guys too well.
我就给了你们狼一个任务
I give wolves one job.
守住白虎
Guard white tiger.
你们这些狼却给我搞砸了
And you wolves, you blow it.
也许我应该让杂耍猴子
Maybe I should make juggling monkey
来当保安队长
head of security.
你怎么说 小谢尔盖
What say you, Little Sergei?
对 你真聪明
Yes, you are so smart.
还有这个家伙
And then there's this one.
你是我见过最差劲的狼
You're the worst wolf ever.
我保证
I swear, I...
这是什么
What this?
这是偷老虎的贼留下的
This from thief of tiger.
是的 你们闻闻
Yes, smell.
把那只老虎给我带回来
You bring that tiger back.
如果你们办不到 那只狼
And if you don't, that one...
就会成为小谢尔盖的新大衣
...will be a new coat for Little Sergei.
这可真好吃
Oh, this is good.
你真应该试试
You should really try this. Mm!
-真好看 -很新鲜
- So nice. - So fresh.
麦克
Max.
书 书 书
Book, book, book.
我们再读一遍
We're turning it again.
对不起 利亚姆 我们不会读书
Um, I'm sorry, Liam. We can't read.
等一等 我们没理由
Well, wait a sec. There's no reason
解决不了这个问题的 对吧
we can't figure this one out together, right?
第一页
This first page,
这里有个戴着小红帽的小姑娘
there's a little girl in a red hood,
正在穿过树林 她
skipping through the forest with...
拿着一些食物
with some food.
看啊 她有食物
Look at that... she's got food.
看这页
And look at that...
她把食物带给了
she brought the food over to...
上面说 这是谁
Hmm. Say, who is that?
电影精选列表