朝我走过来 好吗
walk toward me, okay?
好啊 没问题
Okay, sure.
但是我的腿卡住了
But my leg is stuck.
他的腿卡住了
His leg is stuck.
那就弄出来啊
Well, unstuck it.
慢点
Hold on.
好的 棉棉 听好了 我们得
Okay, Cotton, listen, we got to...
快点
Hurry up!
加油啊
Come on.
好的
Okay.
我们 我们还活着
We're... we're alive.
对哒
Yep.
对呀 我们 哦不
Yeah, we... Oh, no!
对啊 我们活着呢
Oof. Yeah, we are.
是麦克
Max?
麦克
Max.
棉棉 回到你的围栏里去
Get back in your pen, Cotton.
-好的 -不 走反了 棉棉
- Okay. - No. Other way, Cotton.
好的
Okay.
所以 是如何营救的 发生什么事了
So, how did it go? What-what happened?
我觉得 还蛮惊心动魄的
You-you know, it was... it was pretty intense.
快告诉他 鲁叔
Tell him, Rooster.
你懂的 就有一些事发生啊
You know, some stuff happened.
现在已经解决了
Now it's over.
我的天呐
Wow!
他故事说得可真好
He can really tell a story.
是吧
Right?
我们就快找到了
We are getting closer.
我当时 被一群恶狼包围了
So there I was, surrounded by nasty wolves.
你问我 害不害怕
You asking, was I scared?
没有人问
No one asked anything.
你就直接走过来 然后就开始讲了
You just walked up to us and started talking.
我很害怕
I was scared.
可我还是救下了那只老虎
But I saved that tiger anyway.
我是英雄吗
Am I a hero?
这就要留给别人来评说了
That's not for me to say.
布布
Boo-Boo.
-布布 你在听吗 -听着呢
- Boo-Boo, are you listening? - I am.
布布 把刨地停一会
Stop digging for a second, Boo-Boo,
也许会有新的感悟呢
and maybe you'll learn something.
正如我所说
As I was saying...
狼 狼 狼
Wo-Wo... W-W-Wolf.
是啊 我刚刚说的可不就是狼吗
Duh. That's what I've been talking about... wolves.
在那里
There.
老虎在哪里
Where is the tiger?
快看 在那儿呢
Oh. There he is!
哪呢
Huh?
什么
What?
站住
Hey!
先走一步了 蠢狼们
So long, suckers!
吃我一招
Ha! Take that!
这才叫训练
Now, this is training.
好吗 让我的反应保持敏锐
Okay? Keeping my reflexes sharp.
完美的胜利
Ha! Flawless victory.
你被一只兔子打败了
You were just beaten by a rabbit.
而你却一无所知
You don't even know it.
我点的披萨到了
Ooh, my pizza rolls.
什么玩意
What's that?
你好啊 小白
Oh, hello, Snowball.
你好 老头
Hey, Pops.
这是 什么情况啊
What's, uh... what's-what's going on?
你知道 就是把你的大老虎还给你
Oh, you know, just returning your giant tiger.
顺便告诉你个有趣的事
Oh, uh, fun fact:
你家老虎把我的公♥寓♥给拆了
He trashed my apartment!
这家伙啃起平板电视来就像是薯片一样
This thing ate a flat-screen like it was a pita chip.
真丢脸
For shame!
看看你干的好事
Oh, now you've done it.
泡菜都生气了
Pickles is pissed.
那啥 你们确定这是我的老虎吗
Uh... are you sure that's my tiger?
因为我 不知道 会不会是
'Cause I don't... I don't know if that's...
走吧 大家伙
Let's go, class.
拜托 老人家 别这样
Ah, come on, old man, don't do this.
别走 等等 等等
Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait, wait.
求你们了
Please.
你好
Hey.
最近过得怎么样
How you been?
我要去拿披萨了
I'm-a go get back to my pizza rolls,
一会儿就回来看你 好吗
and I'll come back and check on you in a bit, okay?
问题解决
Problem solved.
小白
Snowball?
毛绒球
Puffy Dog?
你在麦克家干什么
What are you doing in Max's apartment?
没干什么 那你又为什么
Nothing. Why are you hanging out
要扎在猫堆里呢
with every cat in the universe?
你懂 就那个啥
Oh, you know, just because.
好吧
Mm, okay.
好吧
Okay.
好吧
Okay.
你好 鲁叔
Uh, hey, Rooster.
你好 小子 今天做得不错
Hey, kid. Good job today.
是吗 不过我也确实感觉挺好的
Yeah? Well, I-I got to admit, I feel pretty good.
我现在没那么紧张了
I'm not so nervous around
不管是在农场还是面对你
the farm or you or...
亦或是那只不知疲倦跟着我的火鸡
the turkey who won't stop following me!
没错 我看见你了 你个变♥态♥
Yeah, I see you, you weirdo.
总之 我听凯蒂说我们明天就走了
Anyway, I heard Katie say we're leaving tomorrow, and...
你需要我 回避吗
You want me to, uh... you want me to go?
不用 就是随便嚎两嗓子
No. Just what we do out here.
想一起来吗
You want to join me?
好啊 酷
Uh, yeah. Okay. Cool.
准备好了吗
You ready to try?
加油小子 再低一点 用你的丹田发力
Come on, kid. Deeper. Deep from your gut.
好吧 知道了
Right. O-Okay, got it.
这不就对了
There you go.
好了 我们走吧
All right, come on, guys.
好吧
All right.
好笑的睡衣
Funny pajamas...
-觉得怎么样 -麦克 好酷
- Huh? What do you think? - Max, so cool.
妈呀 麦克去哪了
Hey, where-where'd Max go?
车里这位超酷的牛仔是谁呀
And who let this super cool cowboy in the car?
再见 谢普叔叔
Bye, Uncle Shep.
再见了 下次再见
Good-bye, now. So long.
再见鲁叔
Bye, Rooster!
还有 谢谢你
And thank you!
再 再见
B-Bye.
管好你自己的事 火鸡
Mind your business, turkey.
让我一个人静一会
I'm-I'm... I'm having a moment.
好吧 还是算了
Okay, moment's over.
好好睡吧 小可爱
There we go, buddy.
回家真好
Good to be home.
真好
So good.
-嘘 -你才嘘
- Shh! - You shh.
安静
Shush!
什么 小白
Huh? Snowball?
你好 那啥
Oh, hey, what, uh...
你好 小小狗
Hey, Tiny Dog.
你怎么会在我的公♥寓♥里 还带着只老虎
What are you doing with a tiger in my apartment?
那你怎么这么快就旅游回来了呢
Well, what are you doing home from your trip so soon, hmm?
那个 既然我们要互相指责的话
I mean, as long as we pointing fingers.
别闹了 我们可没有这个时间
Hey, hey, hey. We don't have time for this.
电影精选列表