对 这可是件大事
Yeah, it's a big deal.
我在想 你能在我离开时帮我
I was wondering, could you watch my Busy Bee
看好小蜜蜂吗
while I'm gone?
他好可爱
He is so cute.
对吧 这是我整个世界最喜欢的玩具
I know. It's my favorite toy in the whole world.
看这小脸
And that little face.
他的小脸
His little face.
对了 还有 听好了
Oh, and-and ready?
哇 我好喜欢他
Oh, wow. I love him.
我一下 我对他一见钟情
Oh, I just... I just love him immediately.
我们 我们就像他的父母
It's-it's like we're his parents.
你是爸爸 我是妈妈
It's like you're the dad and I'm the mom
我们是夫妻 这是我们的宝宝
and we're in a relationship and this is our baby.
这个嘛
Well...
完全就是那样 一毛一样
It's exactly like that. Exactly.
不是 好吧 你说的对
It's not... Okay, yes.
的确就是那样
Yes, that's exactly what it is.
所以你可以在我离开时帮我照顾小蜜蜂吗
Uh, so you'll watch Busy Bee while I'm gone?
麦克 你去好好玩吧
Max, you go, have a great time,
我要让你知道 这事交给我了
and I want you to know I have got this.
谢了 啾啾 回见
Thanks, Gidget. See you later.
我会赌上性命保护小蜜蜂的
I will defend Busy Bee with my life.
♪ 在路上 ♪
♪ Well, I'm on my way ♪
♪ 虽然不知道前往何方 ♪
♪ I don't know where I'm going ♪
♪ 却已在路上 ♪
♪ I'm on my way... ♪
拜托 杜老大 到后面去
Come on, Duke! Go!
太棒了太棒了 利亚姆 感觉如何
Yes, yes, yes. How we doing, Liam?
-哇噢 -哇噢就对了
- Whoo-hoo! - "Whoo-hoo" is right.
♪ 在操场边见到我和胡里奥 ♪
♪ Seein' me and Julio down by the schoolyard ♪
好吧
Okay.
♪ 在操场边见到我和胡里奥 ♪
♪ Seein' me and Julio down by the schoolyard... ♪
好了 开始吧
Yes! Here we go!
嗨 哥们
Hey, man.
-我在车上诶 -我们也是
- I'm in a car! - Us, too!
我超爱汽车
I love the car!
汽车最棒了
It's the best! Yes!
♪ 在路上 ♪
♪ Well, I'm on my way ♪
♪ 虽然不知道前往何方 ♪
♪ I don't know where I'm going ♪
♪ 却已在路上 ♪
♪ I'm on my way ♪
♪ 我在花费时光 却不知何方 ♪
♪ And I'm taking my time, but I don't know where ♪
♪ 罗茜再会 ♪
♪ So good-bye to Rosie ♪
♪ 再会 科罗娜女王 ♪
♪ The queen of Corona ♪
♪ 在操场边见到我和胡里奥 ♪
♪ Seein' me and Julio down by the schoolyard ♪
-好了 快点 伙计们 -好的
- Okay, come on, guys. - All right.
-我们快点 -来了
- Let's be quick. - Here we go.
♪ 在操场边见到我和胡里奥 ♪
♪ Seein' me and Julio down by the schoolyard. ♪
不行 不能这样
No. No, no, no.
-这边 小伙子 来吧 -不要
- This way, buddy. Come on. - No!
不要 不要啊
Oh, no! Oh, no!
不行 不行 不行 不行
Oh, no, no, no, no!
不 不 不 不 不 不 不
No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no.
不要
No...!
啾啾 你都做了些什么啊
Gidget, what have you done?
为什么 为什么
Why? Why?!
啊哈
Aha.
在那
Okay.
亲爱的小蜜蜂
Oh, dear, sweet Busy Bee.
我将会是第一个拥有臀大肌线条的兔子
You know, I'm-a be the first bunny with washboard glutes.
我都不知道臀大肌是什么 但是
I'm not even sure what glutes are, but...
我的肯定是撕碎的
mine are gonna be shredded.
哦是啊 是啊
Oh, yeah, yeah.
确实 激动人心
That's, uh... that's fascinating.
我跟你讲哦
Let me tell you something.
罪犯只要
Criminals are gonna take
瞥一眼我的臀大肌
one good look at my glutes...
就会放弃抵抗
and they just gonna give up.
好吧 很明显这玩意儿被粘在地板上了
Okay, this is obviously glued to the floor.
打扰一下 兔兔 猫猫
Excuse me, rabbit, cat.
你们有人认识小白队长吗
Do any of you know Captain Snowball?
认 认识
Yeah, uh, ye-yes.
-是的 我们认识 -又来了
-Yes, we do. -And here we go.
很好
Oh, good.
我叫黛西 我真的要找他说话
My name is Daisy, and I really got to talk to him.
一只可怜的 无助的动物正等着他去解救
A poor, defenseless animal needs saving.
什么 你是说
Wha...? Are you saying...?
对 我要找小白队长
Yes. I need Captain Snowball for a...
执行顶级机密救援任务
top secret rescue.
好吧 我得走了
All right, well, I got to go.
见到你很开心 你叫 呃 什么来着
But nice meeting you, uh... What was it again?
好吧 你根本没听
Okay, you don't listen.
-我叫黛西 -随便吧 好了
- It's Daisy. - Whatever. Okay, I...
我这就让那家伙拿上装备然后走
I got to get the dude to get the stuff to do the things.
我这就去 拜拜
I got to... Bye-bye.
好诡异
That was weird.
小姐妹 只会越来越诡异的
Oh, sister, it's gonna get way weirder.
该小白表现了 宝贝
It's Snow time, baby.
救命
Help!
有谁饿了么
Anybody hungry?
哦小白
Oh, Snowball.
那啥 他还好吧
Uh, is he okay?
不好 哪方面都不好
Not in any way. No.
你们好 市民们
Hello, citizens.
这是谁啊
Who is that?
我是小白队长
I'm Captain Snowball.
我听说有人需要我帮忙
I hear one of you needs my help.
哦对 是我
Ooh, that's me.
很好
Ah, very good.
新来的 给我讲讲你的故事
New dog, tell me your story.
好 事情要从
Okay. Well, it all began
我度假回来时说起
when I was on my way back from vacation.
我们的人类都安全的放置在
Our humans were safely stowed
顶层的小格间里
in the overhead compartment,
我们和主人的行李在一起
and we were going through our owners' stuff.
人类总是责怪航♥空♥公♥司♥
Humans always blame the airline.
你找到啥了
What do you got?
我用运动短裤换你成对的两只袜子
I'll trade you two socks for a pair of workout shorts.
干不干净
Are they clean or dirty?
不干净
They ain't clean.
不 是很脏
Nope. They nasty.
然后我听到了一阵噪音
And then I heard a noise.
我不会讲野生动物话
Now, I don't speak wild animal...
但就我理解的
...but from what I gathered,
那是一只害怕又可爱的老虎 叫小虎
he was a scared, adorable tiger cub named Hu.
可怜的小家伙被迫关起来了
This poor baby kitty was being held against his will.
-真是难以置信 -是吧
- That is unbelievable. - I know, right?
不 我是说 我一个字也不信
No, I mean I literally don't believe a word of it.
无意冒犯 或者你当是冒犯好了
No offense. Or do take offense.
我都行
I'm good either way.
你说什么 你这是严重冒犯了
Um, pardon me. Offense is very much taken.
故事就这么开始的 而且越来越糟
That story happened, and it gets worse.
飞机降落以后 我又看到了小虎
After the plane landed, I saw Hu again.
用你那没用的小丑肌肉给我推
Use your no-good clown muscles and push!
它被带给了新主人
He was being brought to his new owner.
-而且这家伙 -时间就是金钱
- And this guy... - Time is rubles!
是个纯粹的
Y'all, this guy was pure,
十恶不赦的马戏团大混♥蛋♥
concentrated circus evil.
小虎需要小白队长
That tiger needs Captain Snowball.
-黛西 我们走 -好
-Daisy, let's go. -Yeah!
我们去救小虎
Let's free that tiger.
至死方休 我是说
Or die trying. Well, I mean...
电影精选列表