好的吧 我明白了
Okay, okay, uh, I got it.
所以 你家小孩上学去了吗
So, uh, did your kid leave for school yet?
是啊 不 她今天有个小测验
Yeah, yeah, no, she's got a quiz today.
是高级拼写 不过她肯定考的超好
Advanced spelling. She'll ace it, though.
你知道 她用钢笔写字 不用铅笔的
You know, she writes her answers down in ink.
我家宝就是这么自信
That's how confident she is.
听起来是蛮厉害的
That sounds really smart.
但你知道吗 利亚姆也超聪明
But you know what? Liam is smart, too.
讲真 我听凯蒂说
In fact, I heard Katie say
利亚姆的头围超过了百分之八十的同龄人
that Liam's head circumference is in the 80th percentile.
好酷啊 那么多头
Oh, that's cool. That's a lot of head.
我就问你一句 他还是到处尿尿吗
Hey, quick question: Is he still peeing everywhere?
控制不住自己的膀胱吗
Can't control his bladder?
是 是啊 他还是乱尿
Yeah, he-he's... he's peeing.
但是每个宠物都知道的 尿哪占哪
But-but every pet knows, if you pee on it, you own it.
利亚姆只是特别有远见
And Liam, he's just thinking ahead.
好吧 你最好还是
Yeah, well, you still better
在他上幼儿园之前训练他怎样上厕所
train him before preschool starts.
你不想利亚姆得到个
You don't want Liam to get a reputation
尿尿娃的名声吧
as one of those pee-pee kids.
是啊 那当然了
Yeah, totally, like...
等等 啥幼儿园
Wait, preschool?
对啊 他年龄差不多了
Yeah. He's around that age.
雏鸟要离巢了 小狗狗
The baby bird is leaving the nest, TD.
不 不行 小雏鸟哪儿也不去
No, no. Baby bird is staying put.
他不需要上幼儿园
He doesn't need preschool.
他会 你懂的
He'll, you know...
和我 一起待在家里 这样才安全
stay home with-with me, where it's safe.
你好 麦克
Hey, Max.
这 这不是什么大事 不需要太紧张
It's, uh, no big deal... no need to overreact...
但 但是 利亚姆刚刚走了
but, uh, Liam just left.
-等等 什么 他去哪了 -我不知道
- Wait, what? Where'd he go? - I don't know.
他们从不把细节告诉我们狗
They never tell the dog specifics.
好吧 好吧
Okay, okay, okay.
这里是大本营 通知各单位
This is Homebase to all units.
目标已经离开本建筑
The package has left the building.
是否有人能够监控到目标
Does anyone have eyes on him?
我没看见 完毕
I don't see him. Over.
他不在这袋薯片里 完毕
Well, he's not in this bag of chips. Over.
好的 保持 等等
Okay. Keep... Wait a minute.
他为什么会在一袋薯片里
Why would he be in a bag of chips?
大本营 这里是鹰眼
Homebase, this is Eagle Eye.
无需担心
Don't you worry.
目标一离开建筑
I had eyes on the package
我就看见了 完毕
as soon as he left the building. Over.
目标很安全
Subject is safe and sound,
正在享用一块麋鹿形状的饼干
enjoying what looks to be a cookie shaped like a moose.
吃吧
Here you go.
不 等等
No, wait.
是驯鹿
It's a reindeer.
好吧 谢了 诺曼
Okay. Thanks, Norman.
你又在挠痒了 朋友
Scratching again there, buddy.
我只是 只是非常不喜欢
I just... I really don't like it
他们带他出去的时候不带我
when they take him out without me.
你好 杜老大
Hey, Duke.
这是什么
What's this?
我知道 这是个球
Oh, I know this! It's a ball.
快捡回来
Go get it.
你好 小麦克
Hey, Maxie.
我们去散个步怎么样
What say we go for a walk?
话说 我得承认 这很不错
You know, I got to say, this is nice.
-放松一下 筋骨 -不
- Good to stretch the... legs. - No!
我不想去看兽医
I don't want to go to the vet!
兽医 不 不不不不不
The vet? No! No, no, no, no, no!
这可不好 你耍花招
Oh, not cool. You tricked me.
小麦克 来吧 小伙子
Maxie, come on, boy.
你最近压力很大 兽医会帮助你的
You've been so stressed lately, but this vet is gonna help you.
来吧 伙计
Let's go, buddy.
好的
All right.
-第一次来吗 -是啊
- First time here? - Uh, yeah.
弗朗西斯医生可是业内最好的兽医了
Oh, Dr. Francis is the best veterinarian in the business.
你会喜欢他的
You're gonna love him.
他是治疗行为障碍方面的专家
He specializes in behavioral disorders.
-行 行为障碍 -没错
- B-Behavioral disorders? - Yeah.
可我没有行为障碍啊
But I don't have a behavioral disorder.
我 我是说 我 我是有点操心
I-I-I mean... I-I mean, I worry a little, sure,
但 但这 这个世界确实很危险啊
but it-it's a... it's a dangerous world.
不 不操心才是疯了吧
You-you'd be crazy not to... to worry.
是啊 其实我也很正常
Yeah, I'm fine, too.
疯掉的是我的人类
It's my human that's nuts.
就是 我给她叼只死鸟 她给扔了
I mean, you know, I-I bring her a dead bird, she throws it out.
我给她叼只死老鼠
I bring her a dead mouse,
她转身就扔垃圾桶
right in the garbage!
母亲 难道我做的一切对你来说都不够好吗
Is nothing I do good enough for you, Mother?!
好吧
Okay.
我跑啊 跑啊 跑啊 跑啊
I run, and I run, and I run, and I run,
我就能出去了 然后我哪都没去
and I get out, and I've gone nowhere.
哪都没去
Nowhere!
这个
Uh...
我的主人总是说 "你真是只好狗"
My owner always says, "You're such a good dog,"
我也觉得自己是好狗
and I feel like a good dog,
但如果我内心深处其实是只坏狗狗怎么办
but what if, deep down, I'm a bad dog?
如果我是坏狗怎么办
What if I'm a bad dog?!
我们喜欢纵火哦
We start fires.
麦克
Max?
来吧
Come on.
我懂的 伙计
I know, buddy.
只要你能控制抓痒的问题
It's just until we can get
我们就不戴了 好吗
this scratching thing under control, okay?
小蜜蜂
Busy Bee!
麦克 麦克
Max! Max!
麦克 麦克 你不会相信的
Max. Max. You're never gonna believe it.
你好呀 这耻辱圈不错哈
Oh, hey, I like your cone.
听我说 我听见查克告诉利亚姆我们要去旅游了
Listen, I heard Chuck tell Liam that we're going on a trip.
真的吗 是开车去吗
Really? We're going in the car?
是开车去
We're going in the car!
开车 开车 开车
Car, car, car, car, car, car!
说到底 生活还是很有趣的
Man, you know, life is funny.
前一秒你被戴上了耻辱圈
One minute, you're getting fitted for a cone,
而下一秒你就可以坐车去旅游了
and the next, you get to go in a car!
我认为那是你个人的特例 但确实是
Oh, I feel like that's very specific to you, but totally.
-没错 -这真不可思议
- Yeah. - This is incredible!
我马上回来
I'll be right back.
冰冰
Chloe?
冰冰 我要去旅游了 然后
Chloe, I'm going on a trip, and I... Oh.
我想问一下你能不能
I was wondering if you'd...
你能不能在我不在时帮我看好小蜜蜂
Will you watch my Busy Bee while I'm gone...?
你好 麦克 你刚才有说什么吗
Oh, hey, Max. Were you saying something?
对 我想问你能不能
Yeah. I was wondering if you could...
好吧
Oh... Okay.
不要紧
Never mind.
你头上那个蠢东西是什么
What's that stupid thing on your head?
啾啾
Gidget?
啾啾 你在家吗
Gidget, are you home?
啾啾
Gidget?
嗨 麦克
Mm. Oh, hi, Max.
你要一起吗
Do you want to join me?
知道吗 我真的很想
Oh, you know what, I really wish I could,
但是听我说 我要去旅游了
but get this... I'm going on a trip.
哇 真的吗
Wow. Really?
电影精选列表