我们想在马戏团的恶狼到达之前把小虎藏起来
We are trying to hide Hu before the circus wolves get here.
马戏团的恶狼
Circus wolves?
你不在的时候我也是有生活的好吗 TD
You do know I have a life when you're not around, right, TD?
-话是这么说没错 -小白队长
- Yeah, okay, but... - Captain Snowball.
-他们来了 -什么
- They're here. - What?
狼
Wolves.
不是吧 不是吧 不是吧
Oh, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no.
他们会咬死我们的 小虎
Oh, no, they gonna kill us, Hu.
大事不妙
Oh, this is bad.
算了 至少我们死在一起
Well, at least we die together.
振作点 兄弟
Keep it together, boy.
好吧 好吧
Okay. Okay.
我们需要一个作战计划 黛西
We need a plan. Daisy?
把小虎藏到屋顶上
Let's hide Hu on the roof.
小小狗 你要去哪
Tiny Dog, where are you going?
我也不太确定 不过我想
Yeah, I'm-I'm not sure, but I guess I'm gonna...
试着找到我内心的鲁叔
gonna try and find my inner Rooster.
啥
What?
好吧 好吧 好吧
Okay. Okay. Okay.
小懦夫
Puny little coward.
快点 小虎
Hurry up, Hu.
好了 我们把他藏到
All right, let's hide him in the...
原来是你这个小怪咖
Oh. Oh, it's just this weird little guy.
哪凉快哪待着去吧 小子
Why don't you just go back to wherever you belong, Bonzo,
我不想对你
because I don't want to... Ow!
快跑 小虎
Run, Hu.
漂亮的小狗狗 我喜欢你
Oh, pretty little dog, I like you.
加入我的马戏团 做个加农炮弹吧
You will join my circus as a cannonball.
杂种狗可不好教
Mongrel doesn't learn.
蠢老虎
Stupid tiger!
真可悲 我们走
Pathetic. Let's go!
我们还得赶火车
We have a train to catch.
黛西 小虎
Daisy! Hu!
怎么办
What...
他们在卡车上
They are in a truck.
我们要怎么做 TD
What are we gonna do, TD?
全体注意
Attention.
我是小白队长
This is Captain Snowball.
我和小小狗需要支援
Me and Tiny Dog need backup.
听得很清楚 完毕
We read you loud and clear. Over.
我们要去马戏团
We are headed to the circus.
十万火急 完毕
This is urgent. Over.
收到
Copy that.
小蜜蜂 妈妈要去救爸爸了
Busy Bee, Mommy's got to go save Daddy.
再一次
Again.
猫咪们 开始行动
Cats, let's do this!
♪ 谣言四起 ♪
♪ Rumor spreadin' round ♪
♪ 在得克萨斯的小城 ♪
♪ In that Texas town ♪
♪ 拉格兰奇郊外的小屋 ♪
♪ About that shack outside La Grange ♪
我的宝贝们饿了吗
Are my babies hungry?
♪ 你知道我在说些什么 ♪
♪ And you know what I'm talkin' about ♪
天哪
Oh, dear.
♪ 发发慈悲吧 ♪
♪ Have mercy ♪
♪ 汪 汪 汪 汪 ♪
♪ A-how, how, how, how ♪
♪ 喵 喵 喵 喵 ♪
♪ A-heh, a-how, how, how. ♪
大家系好安全带
Buckle up, everyone.
撑住 麦克
Hang on, Max.
我们来了
We're coming.
油门踩到底
Floor it!
快点 你们这些小丑
Hurry up, you clowns!
走啊 走啊
Let's go, let's go!
谢尔盖有了新玩具
Sergei have new toy.
训练可要有趣得多了
Training is going to be a lot more fun.
好了 让演出走上正轨
All right, let's get this show on the tracks.
小白
Snowball!
快 快跳
Come on, jump!
伙计们 你们在什么地点
Guys, what's your location?
他们上了一辆往北开的火车
They're on a train headed northbound.
-完毕 -收到 诺曼
- Over. - Roger that, Norman.
我们跟过去 这里右转
We're on it. Go right here.
TD 你负责断后
You hang back, TD.
小白队长要
Captain Snowball is on the ca...
小白
Snowball!
我没事
I'm fine.
你 你能不能
Yeah, can, uh... can you, uh,
想办法爬上来 有没有
find a way to get back up here, or is there...?
什么鬼
What the...?
小小狗
Tiny Dog.
那是什么 有人吗
What was that? Hello?
黛西
Daisy!
小白
Snowball!
谢天谢地
Oh, thank goodness.
救我出去 我卡住了
Get me out of here. I'm stuck.
好的 好的 听着 什么
Okay, okay, look... Huh?
冲击波
Body blow.
你完蛋了 猴子
This ends now, monkey.
你还在吗 猴子
You still there, monkey? Huh?
哦不 他还在 他还在
Oh, no! He's here! He's here!
他还有火
And on fire!
喂 救我出去
Hey! Get me out of here!
小白 导火线
Snowball, the fuse!
我来 我来解决
I got it. I got it.
说再见吧 猴子
Say good-bye, monkey!
好吧 狗狗
All right, doggy.
放马过来吧
Bring it.
小小狗
Tiny Dog!
走开 放开我
Get away! Get off me!
走开
Go away!
我的天哪
My God!
走吧
Come on.
站住
Stop!
你哪都别想去
You are going nowhere.
我受够了
I've had enough.
一切到此结束
This ends here and now.
嗨 麦克
Hi, Max.
啾啾
Gidget.
刚才那个是坏人吧
Uh, that was a bad guy, right?
没错
Yes.
好了 好了 好了
Whoa. Okay, all right, all right,
好了 好了 好了
all right, all right, all right, all right.
我们成功了
We did it! Whoo!
-棒呆 -太好了
- Awesome! - Yay! This is so good!
♪ 我能感觉到阳光明媚 ♪
♪ I can feel the sun shining ♪
♪ 我能看到繁星点点 ♪
♪ I can see the stars aligning... ♪
好了 一切又恢复正常了
Okay, so things got back to normal.
♪ 我能感觉到心在跳动 ♪
♪ I can feel my heart beating... ♪
我是说 基本上
I mean, mostly.
你知道 人们常说
You know what they say:
当生活关上了一扇门
When life closes a door,
就会为你打开一扇爱猫女士的窗
it opens a cat lady's window.
乖猫猫
That's a good kitty.
因为世事无常
Because everything changes.
早上好 小白
Good morning, Snowball.
没有什么能一尘不变
Nothing stays the same for long.
一旦你开始感到习惯
The minute you're used to something,
一旦你开始以为 "这就是生活"
the minute you think, "Oh, this is how life is,"
生活总有办法让你大吃一惊
life finds a way of surprising you.
哥们 这是怎么回事
Hey, man, what is going on?
什么鬼 这也
What? This is...
太棒了吧
awesome! Wow!
电影精选列表