带小家伙进去吧
Let's get this guy inside.
谢谢
Thanks.
等一下 狗都睡外面
Whoa. Hold up there. Dogs sleep outside.
抱歉 什么
Uh, pardon?
好吧 等等
Okay, wait, wait.
让 让我们好好谈谈
L-L-Let's talk about this like rational...
好了 我们到了
All right, we're here.
又破了纪录 感谢兔兔车
In record time, too, thanks to the Bunnymobile.
启动隐形模式
Stealth mode.
我们走
Let's go!
你太紧张了
You are jumpy.
我是说
I meant...
好酷
That's cool.
或者
Or...
看我不怕这玩意
Look at that thing I'm not scared of right there.
或者
Or...
地上有个糖纸
There's a candy wrapper on the ground.
懂了吗 我经常这么干
See? It's just a thing I do.
快点 你个蠢老虎
Come on, you stupid tiger!
他在那
There he is.
我们走
Let's go.
我们可没有一整晚的时间
We don't have entire night.
动起来
Let's go!
你在浪费谢尔盖的时间
You're wasting Sergei's time.
我们得做点什么
We got to do something.
好了 好了
Okay, all right, all right.
等一下
Wait.
来吧
Come on.
我们明天再试
We try again tomorrow.
如果老虎不表演把戏
If tiger does not do trick...
就会被做成地毯
tiger will become rug.
别让老虎离开你的视线
Do not let tiger out of your sight.
没关系的 小虎
It's okay, Hu.
是我 飞机上的黛西
It's me, Daisy, from the plane.
喂 离那只老虎远点
Hey. Step away from the tiger.
管好你自己 臭狼
Mind your business, wolf.
不
No!
死定了 死定了 死定了
Oh, gonna die, gonna die, gonna die!
我拿到钥匙了 我们走
I got the keys. Let's go.
什么
What?
我说 "我拿到钥匙了"
I said, "I got the keys."
快点 我们走
Come on, let's go.
好吧 当然
Uh, all right. Yeah, of course.
棒极了
Heck yeah!
你知道我今天明白了什么吗
You know what I learned today?
-什么 -狼都是混♥蛋♥
- Hmm? - Wolves are jerks.
杜老大
Duke.
杜老大
Duke.
我觉得我们应该去看看利亚姆
I think we should check on Liam.
-杜老大 -我终于抓到你了 尾巴
- Duke. - I finally caught you, tail.
什么东西
Huh? What's that?
好了 好了
Okay. Okay.
什么
What?
等等 等等 等等
Wait, wait. Wait, wait, wait, wait.
不 求你不要吃我
No, no, please, you don't want to eat me.
我瘦得皮包骨 不不不不
I'm skin and bones. No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no...
谢谢
Uh... Thanks.
他 他蹿到我面前
He, uh... he got the jump on me.
我猜他
I guess he...
我戴着耻辱圈所以没看到他
I couldn't see him because of the cone.
-那就把耻辱圈摘了 -老兄 会摘掉的
- Then get rid of the cone. - Oh, man, I would.
会的 但我的治疗师说我需要戴着
I would, but my therapist says I need it.
好的
Oh. Oh, okay.
原来如此
Well, that makes sense.
对啊 这是医疗器械
Yeah, it's a medical device.
这些医生
These doctors.
好了
There.
你病好了
You're cured.
老天保佑
Hallelujah.
不是粉丝
Not a fan.
我可不是农场粉
I am not a fan of the farm.
好了 尾巴
Okay, tail.
耳朵
Ears.
瞧瞧
And voilà.
啾啾 你真的好像一只猫 太疯狂了
Gidget, you look so much like a cat, it's crazy.
是啊 谁知道呢
Yeah. Who knew?
-太简单了 -等等
- So easy. - Whoa, whoa, whoa.
等一下 当只猫不是
Hold on. It's gonna take more
戴个假耳朵套个袜子就行了 好吗
than fake ears and a sock, okay?
你要学猫的行为举止
You got to learn how to act like a cat.
-好的 -啾啾 我给你
- Okay. - Okay, Gidget, I'm gonna throw
设置一些情景 你就来
some situations at you, and you're just gonna, you know...
-你来做出像猫一样的反应 -明白了
- you're gonna react like a cat. - Gotcha.
去捡球
Fetch.
好 我去捡
Yes! I'm gonna get it!
啾啾 别动
Gidget, stay.
-可是 -不行
- But... - No.
猫咪不在乎捡球 傻子才会去捡
Cats don't care about fetching. Fetching is for dopes.
好极了
Yes!
你是猫咪 所以不屑于捡球
You're above that, because you are a cat.
看到了吗 狗落地时
You see, dogs land
像笨手笨脚的蠢货一样
like the clumsy oafs they are.
但猫咪用脚落地
Meanwhile, cats land on their feet.
真的吗 他们怎么
Really? How do they...
太好了 我做到了
Yes! I did it!
我用脚落地了
I landed on my feet.
-太棒了 -干得好
- Yes! - Nice work.
说真的 伙计 我感觉我砸碎了什么东西
Seriously, guys, I think I broke something.
你得进去 这就是生活
You gotta. It's a fact of life.
不行 绝对不行
Absolutely not. Never gonna happen.
各位 我找到了零食
Guys, I found treats!
大毛 不要吃啊
Oh, Mel. Ugh.
现在 啾啾 吃掉甜豆
Okay, Gidget, eat Sweetpea.
什么
What?
猫吃鸟 这是本性使然
Cats eat birds. It's nature.
-是吧 我还是过了 -不行
- Yeah, I'm gonna pass. - No, no, no, no.
你唯一一次过的机会已经在垃圾桶上用掉了
You used your one pass on the litter box,
你必须这么做
so you have to do this.
-但是 -但啥但 赶紧
- But... - B-B-B-But... Do it.
你真的要让她吃了甜豆吗
You're seriously gonna make her eat Sweetpea?
不 不 当然不 我只是吓吓她
Oh, no, no, no. Of course not. I'm just freaking her out.
好吧 下一项是什么
Okay. What's next?
啾啾 不要 那是
Gidget, no. That's...
坏狗 坏猫狗
Bad dog. Bad cat-dog.
对不起
Sorry.
上来
Up.
用尾巴扫过脸
And tail in the face.
好 用屁♥股♥去碰杯子
Okay, touch the butt to the cup.
在键盘上走
Walk on keyboard.
不错
There you go.
把咖啡洒在电脑上
Coffee on computer.
下去吧
And down.
很好
Nice.
好 你可以的
Yes, you got it.
啾啾你已经够像猫了 做到了狗的极限
Gidget, you're as close to a cat as a dog can get.
真棒 现在把我变成毛丝鼠吧
Cool. Now turn me into a chinchilla.
你能做到吗
Can you do that?
太好了
Oh, yeah.
第一次任务圆♥满♥完成
First mission in the bag.
很简单啊
It was easy.
电影精选列表