看起来像她的外婆
Oh! Looks like her grandma.
我打赌你是对的
Oh, I'll bet you're right.
真好 她
Oh, that is sweet. She...
所以 外婆养了只狼当宠物
So, Grandma had a pet wolf.
她们相处的很愉快 然后小红帽就回家了
They had a great visit. The little girl went home.
没人被吃掉 讲完啦
No one got eaten. The end.
不 不 不
No, no, no, no.
这才不是真正的剧情走向
That's not how the story goes.
不用你帮忙 谢谢
We got this, thanks.
那只狼准备吃了小红帽
That wolf was gonna eat the little girl.
别说了 谢谢您 鲁叔
Nope! Thank you, Rooster.
他已经吃掉了外婆
He already ate Grandma.
然后他扮成了小红帽的外婆
And then he assumed the old lady's identity.
不
No.
警告你 别吓唬我家小孩
Wha...? Hey. Don't freak out my kid.
接招吧 坏蛋狼
Take that, Mr. Wolfy.
小孩看起来没被吓到
Kid seems fine to me.
你才是那个什么都怕的
You're the one who's scared of everything.
我才没有 我 快告诉他杜老大
I am not. I'm-I'm... Tell him, Duke.
是啊 麦克不是什么都怕的
Yeah, yeah. Max isn't scared of everything.
光我知道的就有
I-I... I can think of, um...
那啥 是吧 有那么几样东西
Uh, yeah. Yeah, well, there's a few...
-有几样的 -好了 谢谢
- there's a few things. - Okay, thanks.
不用谢
You bet.
好了 就是这里了
Okay, this is it.
-你准备好了吗 -收到
- You good to go? - Roger that.
真是只好猫咪
That's a good kitty.
玛丽亚 你的脸上
Maria, your face,
写满了悲伤
it wears a thousand sorrows.
小蜜蜂
Busy Bee.
我的妈呀
Oh, boy.
好吧 加油 啾啾
Okay, come on, Gidget.
诺曼 就现在
Norman, now!
得令 小姐妹
You got it, sister.
小蜜蜂
Busy Bee!
我的妈 该上B计划了
Whoa. Okay. Uh, time for plan B.
启用B计划
Engaging plan B.
她抓到了小红点
She caught the red dot.
万岁
Huzzah!
她就是天选之子
She is the Chosen One.
向女王陛下请安
All hail the queen.
女王万岁
Hail the queen!
向啾啾女王请安
All hail Queen Gidget.
快进去 别磨蹭
Get in! Faster!
麦克 你看到了吗
Max, did you see that?
-看到了 -好帅啊
- Uh, yeah. - So cool.
那有啥大不了的
Oh, it's not that big a deal.
快进去
Move.
动起来
Move it!
我的天哪
Oh, man.
快看 那个大块头逃出来了
Hey, look. That big guy got out.
我们快去把鲁叔叫来吧
We better get Rooster.
不不不 完全不需要
No. No, no, no need for that.
我能搞定
I can handle it.
先生你好
Hey, mister.
快 快回到里面去
Ba-Back inside.
-快 -对
- Come on. - Yep.
你做的很好
You're doing great.
从他下面用劲
Go underneath him.
我们走
Let's go.
我觉得他动了一丢丢
I think he moved a little.
你居然 你居然敢无视我
Don't you... don't you ignore me.
拜托
Ah, come on.
现在攻前 不不不 攻后
Now go and do the front. No, no, back.
侧面攻击
Now go to the side.
麦克 鲁叔为了催动牛群有用咬的
Uh, Max, Rooster nips at the cows to get 'em to move.
真的吗 听起来挺严厉 但
Really? That sounds drastic, but...
好吧 猪猪 这是你自找的
okay, pig, you asked for this.
-麦克 你没事吧 -没事
- Hey, Max. You okay? - Yeah.
发生什么事了
What's going on?
别担心 我 我没事
Don't worry, I'm-I'm fine.
你把羊都放出来了
You let all the sheep out.
-我有吗 -站住
- I did? - Hey!
快回去 赶紧的
Get back in there! Come on.
等一下 棉棉去哪了
Wait a minute. Where's Cotton?
他跑到树林里去了
Oh, he went into the woods.
你
You.
跟我来
Come with me.
我 我们这是去哪呀
Wh-Where are we going?
我们要去把棉棉找回来
We're gonna go get Cotton back.
真好
Oh. Great.
-走吧 杜老大 -好
- Come on, Duke. - Oh.
-杜老大 坐下 -好
- Duke, sit. - Yep.
这是你我之间的事
This is just you and me.
我的妈呀
Oh, boy.
快走
Come on.
棒呆了
Super.
再见了您嘞
Good-bye!
棉棉 你在哪
Cotton, where are you?
跑快点
Come on.
快跟上
Hurry up!
好吧
Okay.
跳过来就好
Just jump.
味道越来越浓了
Scent's getting stronger.
棉棉就在附近
Cotton's close.
天哪
Oh, boy.
我能上去的
I can do this.
我能的 我能的
I got it, I got it.
鲁叔 要 要不你还是自己上去吧
Rooster, you-you know what? Just... just go on without me.
-你不会是要放弃了吧 -当然不是 但
- Oh, you're not giving up. - Yeah, but...
跟着我
Follow me.
棉棉 你在下面干啥呢
Cotton, what are you doing down there?
这树上有苹果
There's apples in this tree.
好吧 你别恐慌
All right, just don't panic.
老天爷啊
Oh, man.
麦克这就下来救你
Max is coming down to save you.
等等 你说啥
Wait, what?
我太重了 那树支撑不住的
That tree can't support my weight.
你下去救羊
You get down there.
我 我做不到
I-I-I can't do that.
你当然可以
Sure, you can.
把这当作是一个 一个扔球游戏
Think of this as a... as a... as a game of fetch.
现在 把那绵羊给我叼回来
Now, go fetch the sheep.
不 不 不不不
No. No, no, no, no, no.
那太高了 而且我
It-it's too high, and-and I'm-I'm...
我太害怕了
I'm too afraid.
麦克 我有个小诀窍
Max, here's a trick.
想要做到不害怕的第一步
The first step of not being afraid
就是假装不害怕
is acting like you're not afraid.
所以 你害怕吗
So, are you scared?
不
No.
你还害怕吗
Are you scared?
不 我不怕了
No! No, I'm not.
这才像话
Now you're talking.
去把棉棉叼回来
Go get Cotton.
快去
Hurry.
好好好 我去
Okay, okay.
你好呀
Hey.
好的
Okay.
听好了 棉棉
Listen, uh, Cotton,
电影精选列表