我是说 我们可能
I mean, we might. Um...
可能是你吧
Probably you. Huh?
你穿的这么亮眼 所有人都会注意到的
You're wearing a bright suit. Everyone's gonna notice you.
我会没事
I'll be fine.
伙计们 我们到了
Hey, guys, we're here.
你好啊
Hey there.
谢普叔叔好
There's Uncle Shep.
欢迎来农场
Welcome to the farm.
小家伙在哪
Where's my little man?
看看这里
Look at this place.
确实
Yeah, it's...
好多味道
Oh, so many smells
都是我从来没闻过的
I have never smelled before.
我鼻子都闻不过来了
My nose is so confused.
我好兴奋
And happy!
走吧麦克 我们到处转转
Come on, Max. Let's go explore.
-棒 -那啥 等等我
- Yeah! - Uh, wait up.
你好 牛牛 哞
Hey, cow. Moo.
你是牛牛 你应该这么叫的
You're a cow. You're supposed to moo.
汪 汪
Woof, woof.
啥
What?
其实 我是只狗
Oh, I'm a dog.
我正像个傻子一样摇尾巴
I'm wagging my tail like an idiot.
哦好吧 伙计 这样就没意思了
Oh, okay. Dude, not cool.
你要扔球吗 拜托快扔球吧
Oh, are you gonna throw a ball? Oh, please throw a ball.
我想追球玩
And I will chase it because my brain
因为我脑子只有老鼠屎那么大
is the size of a rat turd.
好吧 我懂了
Okay. Yeah, I get it.
你讲的很明白了
You made your point.
对对 看啊 我在对着树尿尿
Yeah, yeah. Oh, look. I'm peeing on a tree.
-这棵树是我的了 -好 对
-I now own this tree. -Okay. Yeah, great.
-走了 -好吧 那我就盯着门
- Leaving now. - All right. I guess I'll just stare
直到你回来
at the door until you come back!
我想回纽约
Oh, I miss New York.
可能离开城市正是你需要的
Maybe a break from the city is just what you need.
这里也
This place is...
啥
Wha...?
别别别别别别别别别别别别别别别别别别
No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no.
杜老大 我♥干♥了啥 我♥干♥了啥
Duke, what did I do? What did I do?
啥
Huh?
天呐
Whoa.
吃晚饭啦
Dinner's on!
冰冰 你得帮帮我
Chloe? I need your help.
冰冰
Chloe.
那啥 冰冰
Uh, Chloe?
冰冰 你还好吧
Chloe, are you okay?
对不起 我就是 我
Sorry. Uh, I'm-I'm just... I'm...
马上就好 你头上顶个台灯罩子干嘛
Real quick... why is there a lampshade on your head?
听着啾啾 宝贝
Listen, Gidget, baby,
我跟你讲实话
I got to be honest with you.
我主人好像给了我一点猫薄荷
My owner might have given me a little bit of catnip.
好的 明白了
Oh, okay. Gotcha.
真棒 听着
That's great. Um, listen.
确实很棒 啾啾
It is great, Gidget.
一切都好棒
Everything is great...
好吧
All right.
-你听见没 -听见啥
- Do you hear that? - Hear what?
像 像个小 小马达的声音
It's like... it's like a tiny... like a tiny motor.
那个嗡嗡嗡的声音
It's like a humming sound.
我不知道你在说啥
I'm not... don't know what you're ta...
哦冰冰 是你在呼噜
Oh. Chloe, you're purring.
是你
That's you.
什么 是我吗
What? That's me?
你是说 这声音是我身体里发出的吗
Like, as in the sound is coming from inside of me?
是的呢
Yep. Oh.
我好奇我还能发出什么样的声音
I wonder what other sounds I could make.
是这样 麦克很信任我
It-it's just, Max trusted me
让我照看他的小蜜蜂 然后
to look after his Busy Bee, and then...
冰冰 你能不能听我说啊
Chloe, would you listen?
哇哦 求你停下
Wow. Please stop.
闹够了没
Are you finished?
这很重要
This is important.
我把小蜜蜂弄丢了
I lost Busy Bee.
我得把它找回来 但是
I got to get it back, but to do that...
冰冰
Chloe...
你得先教我
I need you to teach me
猫的门道
the way of the cat.
来了 我要抓住你
Here we go. I'm gonna get you.
麦克 来吧 一起抓萤火虫
Max, come on. Try to catch a firefly.
我正在 听起来不错
I'm just... That sounds great,
但是我觉得利亚姆需要我陪在他身边
but I-I think Liam wants me near him.
你 你知道 他来到这个怪地方
You-you know, he's a little freaked out
有点害怕
being in this weird place.
我觉得他没事的
I think he'll be okay.
这个是跳跳
And this one is a jumper.
好 好吧
O-Okay.
就抓一个
Just one.
好 我
Yes, I...
你好
Oh. Hello.
狗的生命中有两样东西
Dog's got two things in this life:
他的水盆和他的尊严
his water bowl and his dignity.
夺走了一样 另一样也不复存在
You take one, you take the other.
我 我不知道这是你的水盆
I, uh... I-I didn't know this was your bowl.
怎么 耻辱圈挡着你眼睛了吗
What? The cone blocking your view?
边上有我的名字
It's got my name on the side.
我们很抱歉 小鸡先生
We are so sorry, Mr. Chicken.
我不叫小鸡
Name's not Chicken.
你看我像小鸡吗
Do I look like a chicken to you?
-不 不 先生 -不 一点也不像
- No. No, sir. - No, n-not even a little.
我叫鲁叔
Name's Rooster.
好的 我是麦克 他是
Okay. I-I'm Max, and this is...
那小孩在笼子里干嘛呢
Hey, what's that kid doing in the cage?
他有什么问题吗 是发烧了吗
There something wrong with him? He got the fever?
那 那是利亚姆
Uh, that's-that's Liam.
他 他喜欢乱跑
He-he likes to run.
那就让他跑
So let him run.
利亚姆跑得超级快
Well, Liam's super fast.
一不留神他就上树了
W-w-we blink, and he's up a tree.
就算你家小孩上了树 那又怎么了
So then your kid's up a tree. What's the problem?
他可能会掉下来
Well, he could fall.
-可能吧 -然后他会受伤
- He might. - And then he hurts himself.
所以假设中他爬得很高很高吗
Oh, so he got really high up in this hypothetical tree?
小孩受了伤
Kid gets hurt,
才会长个教训
he learns not to do it again.
你知道我咬过多少根电线吗
You know how many electric cords I've chewed?
很多根吗
Like, multiple cords?
一根
One.
我触电了
It shocked me.
我一整周都是倒着走路的
I walked backwards for a week,
但我永远都不会再去咬电线了
but I never chewed a cord again.
那对你来说挺好的
Well, that is great for you.
你说的也挺有道理
And-and it explains a lot,
但是我想保护利亚姆不受任何伤害
but I like to protect Liam from... everything.
好吧 那是你 但你是错的
Well, that's you, and you're wrong.
你能相信那家伙吗
Can you believe that guy?
能啊 他好酷啊
Yeah, he was cool!
不 他不酷
No, he wasn't.
我知道 他一点也不酷
I know. He wasn't cool at all.
不 我来洗碗
No, I'll do the dishes.
走吧
Come on.
电影精选列表