He treats you like dirt. You could have it all.
他把你当尘土。 你可以拥有一切。
What are you saying?
你在说什么?
I'm saying your father stashed billions...
我是说你父亲藏了几十亿…
and I know where it's hidden. Let's make a deal.
我知道它藏在哪里。 让我们做个交易吧。
So... where are all those hidden billions?
那么...那些隐藏的数十亿在哪里?
I know... but I don't think I'm gonna tell you.
我知道…但我想我不会告诉你。
Joseph, what's the holdup? I said get them inside!
约瑟夫,有什么事吗? 我说让他们进去!
You're worse than all the others.
你比其他人都糟糕。
However, burns will heal.
但是,烧伤会愈合。
Maybe a little chance of scarring, perhaps...
也许有点疤痕的机会,也许…
but all in all, I'd say he's a very lucky boy.
但总而言之,我会说他是一个非常幸运的男孩。
Lucky? Look at me.
幸运的? 看着我。
I am a damn devil.
我是个该死的恶魔。
Christ.
基♥督♥。
Yes?
是的?
I have run every test on this cold fusion formula...
我已经对这个冷聚变公式进行了所有测试...
and must conclude it is not merely incomplete...
并且必须得出结论,它不仅仅是不完整的...
but rather... impossible.
而是…不可能。
You may as well try to create perpetual motion.
你不妨尝试创造永动机。
I invest millions...
我投资几百万...
and you can't make it work!
你不能让它工作!
What are you doing with my money?
你拿我的钱做什么?
Do you think it comes so easy?
你觉得来得那么容易吗?
No!
不!
But, sir...
但是,先生...
I have been working for nearly two weeks without sleep.
我已经工作了将近两周没有睡觉。
At first blush, the theorem appears quite convincing.
乍一看,这个定理似乎很有说服力。
It does?
是吗?
Yes. It does.
是的。 确实如此。
Good man.
好人。
We can use it to destroy our enemies.
我们可以用它来消灭我们的敌人。
Only Dr. Russell can spoil my plan.
只有罗素博士能破坏我的计划。
If she gets back to London and speaks to the press...
如果她回到伦敦并接受媒体采访…
From here to the airport are three army checkpoints...
从这里到机场是三个军队检查站...
all of them loyal to us.
他们都忠于我们。
Make certain they get the message...
确保他们收到消息...
She doesn't leave Moscow alive.
她没有活着离开莫斯科。
Mr. President.
总统先生。
As former Vice-minister of Energy and Power...
作为前能源和电力部副部长...
I hear all manner of schemes that provide cheaper energy.
我听说过各种提供更便宜能源的计划。
And as our countrymen freeze to death...
而当我们的同胞冻死...
I've become aware of a marvelous new technology...
我意识到了一项了不起的新技术...
about which I'm hopelessly out of my league...
我无可救药地超出了我的联盟...
from a scientific viewpoint.
从科学的角度。
That's why I brought our eminent physicist here...
这就是为什么我把我们著名的物理学家带到这里的原因...
Dr. Lev Botvin from the University of Moscow.
莫斯科大学的列夫·博特温博士。
Before we are dazzled by the good news...
在我们被这个好消息弄得眼花缭乱之前…
let's dispense with the bad.
让我们摒弃坏事。
What is the price of this marvel?
这个奇迹的价格是多少?
The cost of research and development are there...
研发成本在那里...
which is all you are asked to defray.
这就是您被要求支付的全部费用。
Ten billion in hard currency?
一百亿的硬通货?
I can't even pay my teachers, my miners, my doctors.
我什至付不起我的老师、我的矿工、我的医生。
Where are you heading?
你要去哪里?
I thought we'd drink some vodka to get warmer.
我以为我们会喝点伏特加来暖和一下。
Like the miracle of socialism...
就像社♥会♥主♥义♥的奇迹…
our miracle of cold fusion failed.
我们的冷聚变奇迹失败了。
But no matter.
但是不要紧。
We have sold cold fusion to President Karpov.
我们已经把冷聚变卖♥♥给了卡尔波夫总统。
We will use the scandal of its failure to destroy him.
我们将利用它失败的丑闻来摧毁他。
The army must be mobilized by midnight tomorrow.
军队必须在明天午夜之前动员起来。
You're a man in a hurry. That's only one day.
你是个赶时间的人。 那只有一天。
Not now, old witch. We're working.
现在不行,老巫婆。 我们正在工作。
Yes. Think of it.
是的。 想想吧。
One day, you can be proud again to be a Russian general...
总有一天,你可以再次为成为一名俄♥罗♥斯♥将军而自豪...
with a big nuclear missile where your prick used to be.
用一个大核导弹,你的刺过去。
You must complete a form before you get on a flight home.
您必须在搭乘航♥班♥回家之前填写一份表格。
Any medical problems?
任何医疗问题?
I have a heart condition.
我有心脏病。
Do you need me to arrange any medication for you?
你需要我为你安排什么药物吗?
Well, I haven't needed a pill.
嗯,我不需要药丸。
That's strange.
真奇怪。
Get a form from table three down the corridor.
从走廊的三号♥桌拿一张表格。
I'll be back in 10 minutes...
我10分钟后回来...
by your side, all the way to the airport.
在你身边,一直到机场。
Thank you.
谢谢你。
Across the street in central Moscow...
在莫斯科市中心的街对面...
where a mob attacked several companies with ties to America.
一群暴徒袭击了几家与美国有联♥系♥的公♥司♥。
Apparently, four U.S. citizens were injured in the attack.
显然,四名美国公民在袭击中受伤。
I'm told that all American citizens...
我听说所有美国公民...
have been asked to report to the American embassy...
已被要求向美国大使♥馆♥报告...
for immediate evacuation.
以便立即疏散。
Excuse me. You look lost.
打扰一下。 你看起来迷路了。
No, I'm fine. -May I help you?
不我没事。 -我可以帮你吗?
Allow me to introduce myself. My name is August Christopher.
请允许我介绍一下自己。 我叫奥古斯特克里斯托弗。
Named after Saint Augustine, who coined my favorite phrase...
以圣奥古斯丁的名字命名,他创造了我最喜欢的短语...
"Give me chastity and give me constancy..."
“给我贞洁,给我恒心…”
"but do not give it yet."
“但不要给它。”
Simon, I'm on the next flight out of here.
西蒙,我乘坐下一班飞机离开这里。
Are you coming with me?
你要跟我一起走吗?
No. But they are.
不,但他们是。
I'll need you to develop a sudden fear of flying.
我需要你培养对飞行的突然恐惧。
Find a quiet room.
找一个安静的房♥间。
Finish the formula and fax it back to me.
完成公式并传真给我。
My number's on the back.
我的号♥码在后面。
I don't understand. Why are you keeping my cards?
我不明白。 你为什么要保留我的卡片?
I've got to deal with the Russians...
我必须对付俄♥罗♥斯♥人...
or you'll never be safe.
否则你永远不会安全。
Be good at school.
好好上学。
Wait.
等待。
Don't you trust me, darling? -Trust who?
你不相信我吗,亲爱的? -相信谁?
That hurts, Emma.
好痛,艾玛。
I'm serious. What's your name?
我是认真的。 你叫什么名字?
My name is August Christopher.
我叫奥古斯特克里斯托弗。
Of course I trust you, August Christopher.
我当然相信你,奥古斯特克里斯托弗。
I mean, Vincent Ferrer...
我的意思是,文森特·费雷尔…
I mean, Martin de Porres...
我的意思是,马丁·德波雷斯…
Thomas More.
托马斯·莫尔。
After all, you are my personal saint.
毕竟,你是我的私人圣人。
You have to be a very good...
你必须是一个非常好的...
and, usually, a very dead person to become a saint.
而且,通常,一个非常死的人成为圣人。
And more importantly, you have to work three miracles.
更重要的是,你必须创造三个奇迹。
Now, get to work.
现在,开始工作。
Who's that man?
那人是谁?
You're leaving on the transport at 9:00, ma'am?
女士,您要在9:00乘坐♥交♥通工具离开?
Probably be your last chance out of here.
可能是你离开这里的最后机会。
Better hurry. It's leaving.
最好快一点。 它要离开了。
Your troops will depose the president...
你的军队将罢免总统...
and install Ivan Tretiak as leader of Russia.
并任命伊万.特雷蒂亚克为俄♥罗♥斯♥领导人。
Moscow must be ringed with tanks by evening.
莫斯科必须在晚上被坦克包围。
Don't worry. The people will follow me.
别担心。 人们会跟着我。
They will be crying for revolution.
他们会为革命而哭泣。
Still, no one's guessed the simple truth...
然而,没有人猜到一个简单的事实...
of where the heating oil went.
取暖油的去向。
Who would believe that a sea of oil...
谁会相信油海...
was hidden under this very building?
就藏在这栋楼下面?
Yuri, I understand your Nataly is to...
尤里,我知道你的娜塔莉要…
Francis, you devil...
弗朗西斯,你这个恶魔…
I heard you came here, and you didn't call me.
我听说你来了,你没有给我打电♥话♥。
Hello, Dominic... -Give me a ring, Charles.
你好,多米尼克... -给我一枚戒指,查尔斯。
电影精选列表