It seems it's his stock in trade. No offense.
看来这是他的股票交易。 没有冒犯的意思。
Well, I am offended. All I got from this Saint...
好吧,我被冒犯了。 我从这位圣人那里得到的一切…
was a series of near-death experiences.
是一系列濒死体验。
Count yourself lucky.
算自己幸运。
I have a very important conference I must prepare for.
我必须为一个非常重要的会议做准备。
We understand. You have a life.
我们明白。 你有生活。
We appreciate your taking the time.
我们感谢您抽出时间。
No problem.
没问题。
She's in love with him.
她爱上了他。
I wanted to call you and tell you everything.
我想打电♥话♥给你,告诉你一切。
It hasn't been safe.
它一直不安全。
I couldn't stop thinking about you.
我无法停止想你。
So... have you been busy?
所以…你忙吗?
Yeah. I've been working real hard.
是的。 我一直在努力工作。
Thank God I have my cards back.
感谢上帝,我的卡片回来了。
You don't believe in this cold fusion mumbo jumbo?
你不相信这种冷聚变笨蛋?
You know, you're a very pretty lady.
你知道,你是一个非常漂亮的女士。
Oh, my God.
我的天啊。
That was you?
那是你?
That's who I thought Dr. Russell would like.
这就是我认为罗素博士会喜欢的人。
I thought you were some old biddy...
我还以为你是个老投标人...
not some gorgeous soon-to-be-trillionaire.
不是一些华丽的即将成为亿万富翁。
You know you're going to be the richest woman in the world.
你知道你将成为世界上最富有的女人。
I am?
我是?
Why do you think I'm hanging around?
你为什么认为我在闲逛?
Emma. -Yeah?
艾玛。 -是的?
My life is very strange.
我的生活很奇怪。
I just...
我只是...
I don't do anything normal.
我不会做任何正常的事情。
I'm... I can't even...
我…我什至不能…
I know. I know you.
我知道。 我认识你。
I know your life.
我知道你的生活。
What do you want? -I want you.
你想要什么? -我要你。
For how long?
多长时间?
It doesn't matter.
没关系。
Tell me you love me.
告诉我你爱我。
I... I love you.
我…我爱你。
Simon.
西蒙。
I love you, Simon.
我爱你,西蒙。
Miracle three.
奇迹三。
Dear Simon...
亲爱的西蒙...
the pin is something I've kept for years.
图钉是我保存多年的东西。
A graduation gift from Catholic school.
天主教学校的毕业礼物。
But don't worry. You don't have to wear it.
不过别担心。 你不必戴它。
I just wanted you to have something of mine...
我只是想让你拥有我的东西...
something I loved.
我喜欢的东西。
Simon, if sainthood requires three miracles...
西蒙,如果圣人需要三个奇迹…
then I'd say you've made it, my love...
那么我会说你成功了,我的爱人...
and so I hope you'll understand.
所以我希望你能理解。
Last night, it became clear what I have to do this morning.
昨晚,我今天早上必须做的事情变得很清楚。
I'm going to give cold fusion to the world.
我要给世界冷聚变。
It's the only way, if we're ever together again...
这是唯一的办法,如果我们能再次在一起...
that I'll know it's for you, and you'll know it's for me.
我会知道这是给你的,你也会知道这是给我的。
If cold fusion is free, then you and I will be free.
如果冷聚变是免费的,那么你我也将是免费的。
If you think giving away everything before the world...
如果你认为在世界面前放弃一切...
preventing us from making an unimaginable fortune...
阻止我们获得难以想象的财富...
will accomplish anything... you're absolutely right.
会完成任何事情...你是绝对正确的。
Simon, what are you doing here?
西蒙,你在这里做什么?
There are police.
有警♥察♥。
They're everywhere.
他们无处不在。
I wouldn't miss it for the world.
我不会为世界错过它。
You wore the pin. -Of course.
你戴了别针。 -当然。
You better go.
你最好去。
How will I find you?
我怎么找到你?
I'll find you. You found me.
我会找到你。 你发现我了。
Although our next speaker requires no introduction...
虽然我们的下一位演讲者不需要介绍...
after last week's Moscow fireworks...
在上周的莫斯科烟花之后...
please let me welcome Dr. E.J. Russell.
请让我欢迎EJ·拉塞尔博士。
Excuse me. Is this seat taken?
打扰一下。 这个座位有人吗?
No.
不。
Dr. Russell?
拉塞尔博士?
You don't believe in all this cold fusion mumbo jumbo, do you?
你不相信所有这些冷聚变笨蛋,是吗?
Thank you. Good morning.
谢谢你。 早上好。
No.
不。
We all know cold fusion has had a...
我们都知道冷聚变已经...
a difficult childhood.
艰难的童年。
Those of us in the field are orphans...
我们这些在外地的人都是孤儿…
bastards, at best.
混♥蛋♥,充其量。
But difficult childhoods make the most interesting adults.
但艰难的童年造就了最有趣的成年人。
I know most of you thought that cold fusion...
我知道你们大多数人都认为冷聚变...
I'm her biggest fan.
我是她最大的粉丝。
I think she's a fox. Look at that.
我觉得她是狐狸精 看那个。
Even though some of you may feel...
尽管你们中的一些人可能觉得...
Even though some of you may feel...
尽管你们中的一些人可能觉得...
that its practical application is still somewhat speculative...
它的实际应用仍然有些推测...
I've come here today to share how that dream is slowly...
我今天来这里是为了分享这个梦想是如何慢慢实现的…
becoming a reality.
成为现实。
Yes, it may take years to finally learn...
是的,可能需要几年时间才能最终学会...
Look at the time. Got to go.
看时间。 要走了。
Stabilize its power, but with your help...
稳定它的力量,但在你的帮助下...
we can all work towards making the... the...
我们都可以努力使... ...
dream of cold fusion finally come true.
冷聚变的梦想终于实现了。
Quickly!
迅速地!
We got him!
抓到他了!
Hands behind your back!
双手背在身后!
Got you, you slippery...
明白了,你很滑…
What's going on?
这是怎么回事?
Damn!
该死!
Donations totaling three billion dollars...
捐款总额达三十亿美元...
were made today to the Red Cross...
今天被送到红十字会...
the Salvation Army...
救世军...
and the United Nations Children's Fund.
和联♥合♥国♥儿童基金会。
The funds were wired from the account...
资金是从账户里电汇过来的...
of jailed Russian tycoon Ivan Tretiak.
被监禁的俄♥罗♥斯♥大亨伊万·特雷蒂亚克。
In other philanthropic news...
在其他慈善新闻中...
a nonprofit research foundation...
一个非营利性研究基金会...
has been established to develop cold fusion technology...
已成立以开♥发♥冷聚变技术...
funded with an anonymous donation...
由匿名捐款资助...
and to be headed by Russian physicist Dr. Lev Botvin.
并由俄♥罗♥斯♥物理学家列夫·博特温博士领导。
The E.J. Russell Foundation...
EJ罗素基金会...
is charged to develop inexpensive...
负责开♥发♥廉价...
♪ Light a candle. ♪
♪ 点一支蜡烛。♪
♪ Lay flowers at the door... ♪
♪ 在门口献花… ♪
♪ for those who're left behind... ♪
♪ 对于那些被抛在后面的人... ♪
♪ and the ones who've gone before. ♪
♪ 和以前去过的人。♪
♪ Here it comes now... ♪
♪ 它来了… ♪
♪ sure as silence follows rain... ♪
♪ 确定,因为雨后寂静... ♪
♪ the taste of you upon my lips... ♪
♪ 你在我唇上的味道… ♪
♪ the fingers in my brain. ♪
♪ 我脑中的手指。♪
♪ Ever gentle... ♪
♪ 永远温柔... ♪
♪ as it kills me where I lay... ♪
♪ 因为它在我躺着的地方杀死了我... ♪
♪ who am I to resist? ♪
♪ 我该反抗谁?♪
♪ Who are you to fail? ♪
♪ 你让谁失败?♪
♪ Got to get you out of my mind... ♪
♪ 必须让你从我的脑海中消失... ♪
♪ but I can't escape from the feeling... ♪
♪ 但我无法摆脱那种感觉… ♪
♪ as I try to leave the memory behind. ♪
♪ 当我试图把记忆抛在脑后。♪
♪ Without you, what's left to believe in? ♪
♪ 没有你,还有什么值得相信的?♪
♪ I'm so sorry... ♪
♪ 对不起… ♪
♪ for the way it had to go. ♪
♪ 因为它必须走的路。♪
♪ Now I feel your presence... ♪
♪ 现在我感觉到你的存在... ♪
电影精选列表