You make me feel so good.
你让我感觉很棒。
I wish you...
我希望你...
I wish you could understand.
我希望你能理解。
I want you to know who I am.
我想让你知道我是谁。
Oh, my heart.
啊我的心啊。
Don't disappear. I'll be right back.
不要消失。 我马上回来。
Calm it down.
冷静一下。
Bring it round.
把它转过来。
Too way high up, your street.
太高了,你的街道。
I can see...
我可以看到...
like nothing else...
就像没有别的...
in me, you're better than I wanna be.
在我看来,你比我想成为的更好。
Don't think, 'cause I understand...
不要想,因为我明白...
Don't think, 'cause I understand...
不要想,因为我明白...
I care...
我在乎...
Don't think, 'cause I'm talking...
不要想,因为我在说...
Oh, I can't do this.
哦,我不能这样做。
She's so great.
她太棒了
I can't believe this.
我无法相信这一点。
I can't believe this is happening.
我不敢相信这正在发生。
I'm open...
我开...
to falling from grace.
从恩典中坠落。
Hi.
你好。
"To spider:".
“给蜘蛛:”。
"Must fly. Have better offer."
“必须飞。 有更好的报价。”
Greedy westerner. Wants more money.
贪婪的西方人。 想要更多的钱。
Who cares?
谁在乎?
Can't spend hard currency in hell.
不能在地狱花硬通货。
Send this message...
发送此消息...
"Fly, don't buzz off."
“飞,别吵了。”
"I'll double your fee..."
“我会给你双倍的费用…”
"or send my own boys to take care of the woman."
“或者派我自己的男孩去照顾那个女人。”
You OK?
你还好吗?
Let's... let's just lie here.
让我们…让我们躺在这里。
Can't we just be like this tonight?
我们今晚就不能这样吗?
Is that what you want?
那是你要的吗?
It's so magic.
这太神奇了。
It just feels so perfect.
只是感觉太完美了。
It's 7:00 a.m., and here are the news headlines.
现在是早上7:00,这里是新闻头条。
Thomas?
托马斯?
Lev Naumovitch, it's here! Good man!
列夫·纳乌莫维奇,它来了! 好人!
It's revolutionary, sir!
这是革命性的,先生!
She's boldly cast aside a slew of stale ideas...
她大胆地摒弃了一系列陈旧的想法...
but I think the formula is incomplete.
但我认为公式不完整。
It will take months...
需要几个月的时间...
That won't do...
那不行...
because now that the people are nicely beginning to freeze...
因为现在人们很好地开始冻结...
Tretiak must sweep in with a miracle to save them.
特雷蒂亚克必须创造奇迹才能拯救他们。
How high do you want it, Mr. Tretiak?
你想要多高,特雷蒂亚克先生?
To the top. Good morning, Yuri.
到顶部。 早上好,尤里。
Good morning.
早上好。
Perhaps I can confirm the validity...
也许我可以确认有效性...
of this formula more quickly if I dispense...
如果我分配这个公式更快...
with certain protocols. But, Mr. Tretiak...
与某些协议。 但是,特雷蒂亚克先生…
How long, Dr. Botvin, since you received...
博特温博士,自从你收到...
your last salary check from Moscow University?
你上一份莫斯科大学的工资单?
Ukrainian Independence Day.
乌克兰独♥立♥日。
Last August.
去年八月。
Ivan, he's on-line.
伊万,他上线了。
Do it.
做吧。
To spider...
对蜘蛛...
You've got the recipe.
你有食谱。
"Where's my dough?"
“我的面团呢?”
To human fly...
人类飞...
Recipe incomplete.
食谱不完整。
The cake won't rise.
蛋糕不会起来。
Hence, no dough.
因此,没有面团。
I am not the baker...
我不是面包师...
"but don't make me the butcher."
“但不要让我成为屠夫。”
I like this guy.
我喜欢这个家伙。
No play, no pay.
不玩,不收费。
I'm certain you kept the cookbook.
我确定你保留了食谱。
Holland Park.
荷兰公园。
I'll check that for you.
我会为你检查的。
Yes, that seems to be fine. One moment. Aah!
是的,这似乎没问题。 一会。啊!
He's keeping me on-line.
他让我保持在线。
You wait here.
你在这里等。
You, beside the car.
你,在车旁。
Now, turn around. Step away from the vehicle.
现在,转身。 离开车辆。
He's armed!
他全副武装!
Drive!
驾驶!
Go the other way. Go!
走另一条路。 走!
You're all I've got tonight.
你是我今晚的全部。
You're all I've got tonight.
你是我今晚的全部。
What about him?
那么他呢?
What about this one?
这个如何?
Yeah. That...
是的。 那...
We believe they're all the same villain.
我们相信他们都是同一个恶棍。
Oh, my God.
我的天啊。
They're all him?
他们都是他?
We believe so.
我们相信如此。
He eluded a hit squad this morning in Holland Park.
他今天早上在荷兰公园躲过了一支热门球队。
Then he fled the U.K. out of Heathrow.
然后他从希思罗机场逃离英国。
We've got a handful of false identities...
我们有一些假身份...
used on visas, passports, leases...
用于签证、护照、租约…
Nicholas Owen...
尼古拉斯·欧文...
Louie Guanella...
路易·瓜内拉...
Peter Damian...
彼得·达米安...
Charles Borroneo.
查尔斯·博罗尼奥。
Of course.
当然。
Thomas More.
托马斯·莫尔。
All names of Catholic saints.
天主教圣徒的所有名字。
Can you access Heathrow's passenger lists...
你能访问希思罗机场的乘客名单吗...
for the last eight hours?
过去八小时?
I think it might be possible.
我认为这可能是可能的。
Good.
好的。
Go!
走!
Yeah!
是的!
Yes!
是的!
See, my friends...
看,我的朋友们...
you back the biggest rats.
你支持最大的老鼠。
Hello.
你好。
Out, out.
出来,出来。
Freeloaders, out.
白手起家,出去。
I want to drink alone.
我想一个人喝酒。
Close the curtain.
拉上窗帘。
What? -What?
什么? -什么?
Don't look down.
别往下看。
You know who I am?
你知道我是谁?
No.
不。
I'm the thief you tried to cheat.
我就是你试图欺骗的小偷。
This is your accountant.
这是你的会计师。
Talk to him.
跟他说话。
The phone goes the other way, you moron.
电♥话♥反了,你这个白♥痴♥。
Hello.
你好。
Tretiak speaking.
特雷蒂克讲话。
That money to Zurich, send it now.
去苏黎世的钱,现在就寄。
I said now.
我说现在。
Yeah.
是的。
Thank you.
谢谢你。
电影精选列表