in Africa.
在非洲。
You should experience the energy...
你应该体验一下能量...
of where all life began.
所有生命开始的地方。
Sorry. I'm not very good with people.
对不起。 我对人不太好。
Me, neither.
我也不。
"I see my angel for the first time..."
“我第一次见到我的天使…”
"know my purpose, feel my birth..."
“知道我的目的,感受我的诞生…”
"hear, at first faintly, then distinctly..."
“听,先是淡淡的,然后是清晰的…”
"the sweet strains of our union..."
“我们工会的甜蜜气息…”
"Our love heats up the cold universe..."
“我们的爱温暖了寒冷的宇宙…”
"and gives my tired, desperate hope..."
“并给了我疲惫绝望的希望…”
"purified by our kisses..."
“被我们的吻净化了…”
"are eternally healed."
“永远痊愈了。”
Do you like it?
你喜欢它?
Who did you write it for?
你为谁写的?
You.
你。
You're following me, or it's destiny.
你是跟着我,还是命中注定。
Either way, it's weird.
无论哪种方式,这都很奇怪。
Very weird.
很奇怪。
Destiny then.
那么命运。
This must look strange.
这一定看起来很奇怪。
It's, uh...
这是,呃...
something that I'm working on...
我正在做的事情...
a formula for...
一个公式...
creating energy.
创造能量。
That you carry around in your underwear?
你穿着内衣随身携带?
Yeah, I do.
是的。
How did you do that?
你是怎么做到的?
Magic.
魔法。
Give it back.
放回去。
It looks like Sanskrit.
它看起来像梵文。
Give it back.
放回去。
I'm sorry. I just wanted to watch you put it away.
抱歉。 我只是想看着你把它收起来。
What else do you keep in there?
你在里面还有什么?
Nothing.
没有。
That's not true.
这不是真的。
Can I get you anything else?
我还能给你什么吗?
Drink your wine. Latour '57.
喝你的酒。 拉图'57。
The Latour, sir, is $400 a bottle.
先生,拉图是400美元一瓶。
Then we'll have two bottles.
然后我们要两瓶。
There. You count it.
那里。 你算一下。
All these little tubes and microbes and things.
所有这些小管子和微生物之类的东西。
Molecules?
分子?
Those, too.
那些也是。
Can I tell you something?
我能告诉你一些事吗?
What? You must. Everything.
什么? 你必须。 一切。
It's a secret.
这是一个秘密。
What?
什么?
I'm done.
我受够了。
My energy research... I'm finished.
我的能量研究…我完成了。
I still have some sequencing that I have to work out...
我还有一些排序需要解决…
to make sure that it's safe, but I did it.
以确保它是安全的,但我做到了。
It's just been you against the whole world, hasn't it?
只是你在对抗整个世界,不是吗?
How have you done it and stayed so positive?
你是怎么做到的并保持如此积极的态度?
The gift of faith.
信心的恩赐。
To see...
查看...
Well...
好...
to believe in something that's all around us...
相信我们周围的一切…
but hidden from our sight.
但隐藏在我们的视线之外。
That's a beautiful thought.
这是一个美好的想法。
I can't believe I'm telling you this.
我不敢相信我要告诉你这些。
I don't even know your name.
我什至不知道你的名字。
Well, my name is...
嗯,我的名字是...
I don't want to tell you.
我不想告诉你。
I don't want to do that.
我不想那样做。
I don't want to do that. What difference does it make?
我不想那样做。 它有什么区别?
What's your name?
你叫什么名字?
Emma. -Emma.
艾玛。 -艾玛。
Now I know everything about you.
现在我知道关于你的一切。
Your... genius.
你的…天才。
You have a weak heart.
你有一颗脆弱的心。
You have beautiful dreams, great courage.
你有美丽的梦想,伟大的勇气。
You're not afraid in this world.
在这个世界上,你不怕。
You get that from your father.
你从你父亲那里得到的。
You can't cook to save your life...
你不能做饭来挽救你的生命...
and you love fish.
你喜欢鱼。
I do love fish.
我爱鱼。
That's weird.
这很奇怪。
I want to try that.
我想试试那个。
No. -Yes.
不。 -是的。
I don't want you to. Drink your wine.
我不要你 喝你的酒。
Yes, I do.
是的,我愿意。
What's your name?
你叫什么名字?
My name is Thomas More.
我叫托马斯·莫尔。
I was named after the saint...
我以圣人的名字命名...
who died for his faith.
为信仰而死的人。
OK.
好的。
Your work...
你的工作...
is very dangerous... and alive...
很危险…而且还活着…
and I love your poems.
我喜欢你的诗。
They move me.
他们动了我。
But that's not who you really are.
但那不是你真正的样子。
You're running away from...
你在逃避...
your past and your pain...
你的过去和你的痛苦…
and yet you keep it so close to you.
然而你却把它离你那么近。
So you don't have to be afraid of who you are...
所以你不必害怕你是谁...
because you're beautiful.
因为你很漂亮。
What are you doing?
你在干嘛?
Oh, my God, you're bleeding. What happened?
哦,我的天,你在流血。 发生了什么?
Don't know. I was...
不知道。 我曾是...
weeping, and I slipped.
哭了,我滑倒了。
I was thinking of you. I don't know.
我在想着你。 我不知道。
I live right down the street.
我就住在街对面。
I could clean you up.
我可以帮你收拾
Why do you cover your mouth when you laugh?
笑的时候为什么要捂嘴?
I don't know. -Wait.
我不知道。 -等待。
I'm glad it stopped bleeding.
我很高兴它停止流血了。
Don't need stitches.
不需要缝针。
We're gonna have to disinfect it, though.
不过我们得给它消毒。
You really are an angel.
你真的是个天使。
You are.
你是。
It's gonna hurt.
会痛的
Aah! -Aah!
啊! -啊!
Oh, sorry.
哦对不起。
I'm sorry. Are you all right?
抱歉。你没事儿吧?
Yeah.
是的。
I'm sorry. I was just joking.
抱歉。 我就是开个玩笑。
I...
我...
I should go. -Oh, no.
我该走了。 -不好了。
Yes. You... you... I...
是的。 你…你…我…
Take off your pants.
脱掉裤子。
Pardon?
赦免?
I mean, your sweater.
我是说,你的毛衣。
There's blood on it. I'll wash it.
上面有血。 我会洗的。
Very domestic.
很国内。
There's blood on your blouse as well.
你的衬衫上也有血。
I'll wash it.
我会洗的。
Do you have any wine?
你有酒吗?
I'm so overwhelmed that you even noticed me.
我太不知所措了,你甚至注意到了我。
How could I not?
我怎么能不呢?
电影精选列表