His deposit should go...
他的存款应该去...
Hey. It is not for me.
嘿。 它不适合我。
It is for mother Russia.
这是给俄♥罗♥斯♥妈妈的。
But you want mother Russia, too, Mr. Tretiak.
但是你也想要俄♥罗♥斯♥妈妈,特雷蒂亚克先生。
Three million in a bank account in Zurich. Agreed?
在苏黎世的银行账户中存入300万。 同意吗?
Yes.
是的。
How long to get your employer's agreement?
多久能得到雇主的同意?
I'll ask.
我会问的。
Your offer has inspired her.
你的提议激励了她。
I'll do it.
我会做的。
Bank account number in Zurich.
苏黎世的银行账号♥。
Auf wiedersehen. Bye, sonny.
再见。 再见,晴天。
Bye-bye.
再见。
I really love this guy. Ha ha ha!
我真的很爱这个人。 哈哈哈!
Too bad we have to kill him.
太糟糕了,我们必须杀了他。
Yeah, too bad.
是的,太糟糕了。
When the electrochemists Pons and Fleischman...
当电化学家庞斯和弗莱施曼...
announced in 1989...
1989年宣布...
that they had discovered cold fusion...
他们发现了冷聚变…
a revolutionary process of generating energy...
产生能量的革命性过程...
they were at first acclaimed as geniuses...
他们一开始被赞誉为天才…
and then condemned as charlatans.
然后被谴责为江湖骗子。
The protocols of cold fusion...
冷聚变协议...
What are those? Drugs?
那些是什么? 毒品?
Could I have one? My head's pounding.
能给我一份吗? 我的头在砰砰直跳。
She's boring the life out of me.
她让我的生活很无聊。
They're for my heart. -Oh.
它们是为了我的心。 -哦。
You have very pretty eyes. You're a pretty lady.
你有一双非常漂亮的眼睛。 你是个漂亮的女士。
Who are you? -Me?
你是谁? -我?
I'm here to do an interview with that Dr. Russell.
我是来采访那个罗素博士的。
I'm gonna expose her as a fraud.
我要揭发她是个骗子。
You don't put any stock in this cold fusion mumbo jumbo?
你不把任何股票放在这个冷聚变笨拙的巨型飞机上吗?
Actually, I do. -Really?
实际上,我愿意。 -真的?
Dr. Emma Russell.
艾玛拉塞尔博士。
Oops.
哎呀。
Well, I didn't prepare any formal remarks.
嗯,我没有准备任何正式的评论。
I'm actually more interested...
其实我更感兴趣...
in what questions you all have about cold fusion...
大家对冷聚变有什么疑问...
so I thought we would start with those.
所以我想我们会从这些开始。
Any questions?
任何问题?
Please?
请?
I have, Dr. Russell.
我有,拉塞尔博士。
Can you explain the actual process of fusion...
你能解释一下融合的实际过程吗...
you know, the theory?
你知道吗,理论?
Yes. Oh, there it is.
是的。 哦,就是这样。
This is the... the apparatus.
这是…设备。
And very simply...
而且非常简单...
when positively charged deuterons...
当带正电的氘核...
are attracted to the palladium cathode...
被钯阴极吸引...
they cram together...
他们挤在一起...
and there are millions of them inside the cathode...
阴极里面有数百万个…
getting closer and closer, and then they fuse...
越来越近,然后他们融合…
and they create energy in the form of helium.
它们以氦的形式产生能量。
But I read somewhere...
但我在某处读到...
that the experiment couldn't be replicated...
实验无法复♥制♥...
so how do we know it works?
那么我们怎么知道它有效呢?
We don't.
我们没有。
Not yet.
还没有。
But if you remember Einstein...
但如果你还记得爱因斯坦...
he knew the theory of relativity to be true...
他知道相对论是正确的…
long before he could prove it.
早在他能够证明这一点之前。
I mean, he felt the truth.
我的意思是,他感受到了真♥相♥。
And, uh, some of us feel the same way...
而且,呃,我们中的一些人也有同样的感觉...
And, uh, some of us feel the same way...
而且,呃,我们中的一些人也有同样的感觉...
about cold fusion...
关于冷聚变...
because it's there. It's in nature...
因为它在那里。 它在自然界...
the raw, natural power just waiting to be harnessed.
等待被利用的原始自然力量。
When we ignite that cold fusion fire...
当我们点燃冷聚变之火时…
I mean, just imagine.
我的意思是,想象一下。
There's more energy in one cubic mile of seawater...
一立方英里的海水里有更多的能量...
than in all the known oil reserves on earth.
超过地球上所有已知的石油储量。
I mean, you could drive your car 55 million miles...
我的意思是,你可以把你的车开5500万英里…
on a gallon of heavy water.
在一加仑的重水中。
It would be the end of pollution...
这将是污染的终结...
warmth for the whole world.
温暖全世界。
So why don't I demonstrate for you...
那我为什么不给你演示一下…
why other people in the past have been so unsuccessful?
为什么过去的其他人如此不成功?
They used very complex...
他们使用了非常复杂的...
November 17, 11:30 a.m.
11 月 17 日,上午 11:30
Entering flat of Dr. Emma Russell.
进入艾玛·拉塞尔博士的公♥寓♥。
High Street, Oxford.
牛津大街。
No alarms on outer doors. Strange.
外门没有警报。 奇怪的。
No messages.
没有消息。
Shelley Monument.
雪莱纪念碑。
Entering bathroom.
进入浴室。
Books.
图书。
More books.
更多书籍。
Walls covered with reminder notes.
墙上贴满了提醒笔记。
Poetry.
诗歌♥。
Ah. Dad.
啊。 爸爸。
"Stop and talk to Shelley every day."
“每天停下来和雪莱谈谈。”
"How can I love a man named Percy?"
“我怎么能爱一个叫珀西的人?”
"Isn't there someone in the world..."
“世界上没有人吗…”
"who can consume me like that."
“谁能这样吃我。”
Magic. Romantic.
魔法。 浪漫的。
No recent applications.
最近没有申请。
"Cold fusion notes."
“冷聚变笔记。”
"Although I pass the Shelley Monument every day..."
“虽然我每天都经过雪莱纪念碑…”
"its sadness strikes me every time."
“它的悲伤每次都击中我。”
"I feel a very personal loss when I look at it."
“当我看到它时,我感到非常失落。”
"So much pain and so much passion."
“这么多的痛苦和这么多的激♥情♥。”
"To give light to them that sit in darkness..."
“为那些坐在黑暗中的人照亮…”
"and in the shadow of death."
“在死亡的阴影下。”
"Luke 1; Verse 79."
“路加福音 1;第 79 节。”
Tretiak's wrong. She's not cagey.
特雷蒂克错了。 她不拘谨。
She's not difficult. She's just...
她不难。 她只是...
eccentric.
偏心。
She's innocent.
她是无辜的。
Maybe it's in her head.
也许是在她的脑海里。
She needs a poet... an artist...
她需要一个诗人…一个艺术家…
someone who...
某人...
understands truth.
明白真理。
She needs Thomas More.
她需要托马斯·莫尔。
Do you like it?
你喜欢它?
What?
什么?
The sculpture. Do you like it?
雕塑。 你喜欢它?
Oh... yes.
哦是的。
What do you love about it?
你喜欢它什么?
The way it... glows.
它的方式...发光。
And how the light...
还有光怎么...
holds him in silence...
默默的抱着他…
taking care of him.
照顾他。
That's what I like about it.
这就是我喜欢它的地方。
Are you an artist?
你是艺术家吗?
No. I'm just a traveler searching for purity.
不,我只是一个追求纯洁的旅行者。
What do you search for? -Energy.
你在寻找什么? -活力。
Yes.
是的。
Have you ever been on a long journey?
你有过长途旅行吗?
No, not really.
不,不是真的。
Perhaps I'll take you to my home...
也许我会带你去我家...
电影精选列表