You know what the hardest part about being you is?
你知道做你最难的部分是什么吗?
Pretending to be so bad in bed.
在床上假装很糟糕。
You son of the bitch.
你这个婊♥子♥养♥的♥。
There is an impostor. Get him out.
有一个冒名顶替者。 把他赶出去。
Hey, hey, hey!
嘿嘿嘿!
Take your hands off me, you idiots!
把你的手从我身上拿开,你们这些白♥痴♥!
Are you crazy? It's me.
你疯了? 这就是我。
Go, go!
去,去!
Catch him, go!
抓住他,走!
Ilya, get the bastard!
伊利亚,抓住那个混♥蛋♥!
Fifty million. I'm out.
五千万。 我出去了。
Mr. Ferrer checking out.
费雷尔先生退房♥。
OK.
好的。
I'll have one, too.
我也来一份
Emma.
艾玛。
Hi.
你好。
I'm... I'm overwhelmed.
我…我不知所措。
You found me.
你发现我了。
Wasn't very hard.
不是很难。
Two men with saint's names flew into Moscow yesterday.
昨天,两个圣人的名字飞到莫斯科。
Isadore Bakanja is a short, bald African...
伊萨多尔·巴坎贾是一个身材矮小、秃顶的非洲...
whereas Vincent Ferrer...
而文森特·费勒...
Named after a saint who betrayed his best friend.
以一位背叛了他最好朋友的圣人的名字命名。
How could you do it?
你怎么能做到?
Emma...
艾玛...
I... I had to.
我…我不得不。
I'm a thief.
我是小偷。
I want my cards back.
我要回我的卡。
You flew all this way for your cards?
你为你的卡片飞了这么远?
Yes, I did.
是的,我做到了。
No. It's because you're in love.
不,那是因为你恋爱了。
I rest my case.
我休息一下。
Who are you?
你是谁?
No one has a clue, least of all me.
没有人有任何线索,尤其是我。
And why would you steal cold fusion?
你为什么要偷冷聚变?
It's free. Why would you do that?
免费。 为什么要这么做?
Eight million reasons.
八百万个理由。
Eight million. Wow. That's all?
八百万。 哇。 就这样?
I would have given them to you...
我会把它们给你...
if you'd only asked.
如果你只问。
You've got to get away from me.
你必须远离我。
I'm not going until you tell me why you lied to me.
在你告诉我你为什么对我撒谎之前,我不会去。
You lied to me. -I lied to you?
你骗了我。 -我骗你?
You almost got me killed. The guy says it doesn't work.
你差点害死我。 男生说没用。
Well, screw him.
好吧,他妈的。
I don't think you'd enjoy that.
我不认为你会喜欢那个。
You're right. I don't think I would.
你是对的。 我不认为我会。
Emma, you don't know what you're dealing with here.
艾玛,你不知道你在这里面对的是什么。
What?
什么?
They took my pills. -No, they didn't.
他们吃了我的药。 -不,他们没有。
I palmed them from your purse.
我从你的钱包里拿出它们。
I need one or two.
我需要一两个。
I need... I have a bad heart.
我需要…我有一颗坏心。
I know. -It's starting to pound.
我知道。 -它开始冲击。
It's OK. I've got your pills.
没关系。 我有你的药丸。
OK, I've got two in my hand.
好的,我手上有两个。
OK, I've got two in my hand.
好的,我手上有两个。
I'm gonna pass out.
我要昏过去了
Sit down on the floor.
坐在地板上。
Just get down on the floor. That's right.
刚倒在地板上。 这是正确的。
That's right. Eat two out of my hand.
这是正确的。 从我手里吃两个。
That's right. OK?
这是正确的。 好?
While you're down there...
当你在那里...
Get the pocketknife out of my boot.
把小刀从我的靴子里拿出来。
This formula makes certain assumptions...
这个公式做出了某些假设...
which contradict all we know about cold fusion cathodes...
这与我们对冷聚变阴极的了解相矛盾...
so testing at any level becomes futile...
所以任何级别的测试都是徒劳的...
without further information, Mr. Tretiak.
没有进一步的信息,特雷蒂亚克先生。
Don't despair, Dr. Botvin.
不要绝望,博特文博士。
Help is here.
帮助就在这里。
The two came very quietly.
两人来得很安静。
And they left even more quietly.
而他们离开的更加安静。
Close the city.
关闭城市。
Kill him, and bring her... alive.
杀了他,让她…活着。
Why are they after me?
他们为什么要追我?
Tretiak, the guy I work for... he owns this city, cops and all.
特雷蒂亚克,我为之工作的那个人…他拥有这座城市、警♥察♥等等。
We have to convince him there's nothing more he wants from you.
我们必须说服他,他不再想要你了。
What do you want from me?
你想从我这里得到什么?
Everything's on those cards? -Yes.
一切都在那些卡片上? -是的。
So the formula works?
那么这个公式有效吗?
Oh, kiss me again.
哦,再吻我一次。
No. -Make up your mind.
不。 -下定决心。
Oh, it's... I have to figure out the order...
哦,这是…我得弄清楚顺序…
before the formula works, and I'm not giving it to him.
在公式生效之前,我不会把它给他。
Tretiak will find you. -No.
特雷蒂亚克会找到你的。 -不。
He found me, and that's hard to do.
他找到了我,这很难做到。
I found you. -Yes, you did.
我找到你。 -是的,你做到了。
What do you need?
你需要什么?
I need some time...
我需要一些时间...
and I need...
我需要...
I need a place to work...
我需要一个工作的地方...
and...
和...
Where's everyone going?
大家都去哪儿?
To their country relatives to cut firewood.
给自己国家的亲戚砍柴。
There's no heat in the city.
城里没有暖气。
How long will it take you to finish the formula?
你完成这个公式需要多长时间?
I don't know.
我不知道。
Two hours, maybe. I don't know.
两个小时吧。 我不知道。
Should be enough time to get our passports together...
应该有足够的时间把我们的护照放在一起…
and for us to get married.
和我们结婚。
We're getting married? -Yes.
我们要结婚了? -是的。
I want you to be Mrs. Martin de Porres.
我想让你成为马丁·德波雷斯夫人。
You're not Martin. -No.
你不是马丁。-不。
Who are you?
你是谁?
I don't have a name.
我没有名字。
That's sad.
这很可悲。
Will you have a name when we get home?
我们到家后你有名字吗?
I don't have a home.
我没有家。
When we get back...
当我们回来...
you do the science, I'll do the math.
你做科学,我做数学。
We'll market your formula around the world.
我们将在世界各地销♥售♥您的配方。
We'll make a fortune, and then...
我们会发财,然后...
we'll see.
我们拭目以待。
OK?
好?
Emma!
艾玛!
No trouble, OK?
没问题,好吗?
If you want to live, never leave my side.
如果你想活下去,就不要离开我的身边。
Spice room, sun room...
香料房♥、阳光房♥…
Shadow room, night...
影室,夜...
I've got you.
我有你。
Come on.
来吧。
Here we go. Up.
开始了。 向上。
We've gotta get you warm.
我们得让你暖和起来。
We're almost there.
我们快到了。
Come on.
来吧。
Come on.
来吧。
You'll wait till Christ comes to Moscow.
你会等到基♥督♥来到莫斯科。
Elevator was made of mahogany.
电梯由桃花心木制成。
Tenants used it for firewood last winter.
去年冬天,租户用它来做柴火。
We need your help.
我们需要您的帮助。
电影精选列表