He fell in the river, and he's freezing.
他掉进河里,冻僵了。
Need clothes. -We're just people...
需要衣服。 -我们只是人...
You're not people. You're Americans.
你们不是人。 你们是美国人。
Yes, but we ran into trouble with your Mafia.
是的,但我们遇到了你们黑♥手♥党♥的麻烦。
She disapproves of what I do, but eats the bread it buys her.
她不赞成我的做法,但会吃掉它给她买♥♥的面包。
No heat for sale...
没有热卖♥♥...
but these clothes will make him warm.
但这些衣服会让他暖和起来。
I tell her, Mashenka, go back to bed.
我告诉她,玛申卡,回去睡觉。
She's always puttering around.
她总是四处游荡。
It's here. Built to escape Secret Police.
它在这里。 为逃避秘密警♥察♥而建造。
In you go.
在你去。
You've got hypothermia.
你体温过低。
We have to get these wet clothes off...
我们得脱掉这些湿衣服…
keep you warm.
让你温暖。
They must be in one of these buildings.
他们必须在这些建筑物之一中。
Check every apartment.
检查每间公♥寓♥。
How you doing? Talk to me.
你好吗? 跟我说话。
Snug as a bug in a rug.
像地毯上的虫子一样舒适。
OK. We're gonna...
好的。 我们要...
We're gonna have to do this before your body temperature...
我们必须在你的体温之前做到这一点...
falls below 95 degrees.
低于95度。
Two kids talking about foreigners.
两个孩子在谈论外国人。
Listen to me, tenants!
听我说,租户!
Show me where the Americans are...
告诉我美国人在哪里...
and you'll be paid in American dollars.
你会得到美元的报酬。
Five hundred bucks reward.
五百块奖励。
Daddy...
爸爸...
have you seen, by chance, two Americans?
你有没有偶然看到两个美国人?
Just one American and one polar bear.
只有一只美国人和一只北极熊。
Do we get 250?
我们有250吗?
We check upstairs.
我们在楼上检查。
What's your name?
你叫什么名字?
Who are you really?
你到底是谁?
Simon.
西蒙。
Simon?
西蒙?
So you are named for a saint.
所以你以圣人的名字命名。
No, Simon the magician.
不,是魔术师西蒙。
I did tricks...
我耍了把戏...
tricks for Agnes... and that's how I got things.
艾格尼丝的技巧…这就是我得到东西的方式。
Priests took everything, took Agnes.
牧师拿走了一切,拿走了艾格尼丝。
Dogs too big.
狗太大了。
Teeth. Teeth.
牙齿。 牙齿。
She fell.
她跌倒。
I escaped.
我逃脱了。
I always escape.
我总是逃避。
I don't believe in magic anymore.
我不再相信魔法了。
I do.
我愿意。
I've never felt like this before.
我以前从未有过这样的感觉。
How?
如何?
I'm freezing.
我很冷。
These are here!
这些就在这里!
We gotta get out of here. Are you OK?
我们得离开这里。 你还好吗?
They're coming.
他们来了。
Americans are here!
美国人来了!
Hurry. Here, put this on.
匆忙。 来,戴上这个。
Ilya!
伊利亚!
Upstairs. Go!
楼上。 走!
Maybe we can jump.
也许我们可以跳。
Let's jump.
让我们跳。
Come on.
来吧。
Wait.
等待。
We need her alive, idiot.
我们需要她活着,白♥痴♥。
Embassy's east of here.
大使♥馆♥在东边。
You're late. Where have you been?
你迟到了。 你去哪儿了?
I've been waiting two hours.
我已经等了两个小时了。
I've got some beautiful paintings for you to buy.
我有一些漂亮的画给你买♥♥。
In here. Come on.
在这里。 来吧。
Don't fret. It's just my curator, Toli.
别担心。 这只是我的策展人,托利。
I am Alexa Frankievitch, but being you're Americans...
我是亚历克萨·弗兰基耶维奇,但作为美国人...
you can call me Frankie.
你可以叫我弗兰基。
OK, Frankie. I've got money. We want...
好的,弗兰基。 我有钱。 我们想要...
I know. The icon of the Virgin of the Damned.
我知道。 被诅咒的圣母的图标。
Are those maps of the tunnels? -Yes.
那些是隧♥道♥的地图吗? -是的。
We're not here to buy art. Take us to the American Embassy.
我们不是来买♥♥艺术品的。 带我们去美国大使♥馆♥。
Right. I need $10,000 up-front.
对。 我需要预付10,000美元。
No.
不。
OK. 7,000 and not a penny less.
好的。 7,000,而且一分钱也没有少。
Shh.
嘘。
Police.
警♥察♥。
No. Tretiak's goons.
不。 特雷蒂亚克的暴徒。
Wait.
等待。
Sasha, go east to the embassy.
萨沙,往东去大使♥馆♥。
Are we lost? -What's wrong?
我们迷路了吗? -怎么了?
You're in Russia, sir. Everything is complicated.
你在俄♥罗♥斯♥,先生。 一切都很复杂。
But you know the way?
但你知道路吗?
Like the face of a Bulgari chronograph.
就像宝格丽计时码表的脸。
I remember. This way.
我记得。 这边走。
At last. Water main.
最后。 水管。
They shut it down each afternoon in winter.
他们在冬天的每个下午都会关闭它。
What time do they turn it back on?
他们什么时候重新打开它?
You have five minutes, plus or minus.
你有五分钟,或多或少。
Plus or minus?
加还是减?
That means several minutes earlier or later.
这意味着早或晚几分钟。
Don't worry. Third opening is your embassy.
别担心。 第三个开放是你的大使♥馆♥。
Quick. Someone's coming.
快的。 有人来了。
Come on. Come on.
来吧。 来吧。
Here's the second one.
这是第二个。
Embassy's next.
大使♥馆♥的下一个。
About two more minutes. -Yeah. Unless it's minus.
大约还有两分钟。 -是的。 除非是负数。
Damn. It's sealed.
该死。 它是密封的。
We'll have to go back.
我们得回去了。
Come on.
来吧。
Hurry.
匆忙。
Up you go.
你上去吧。
Yankee, go home! Down with Yankee!
洋基,回家吧! 打倒洋基!
Embassy's only about 100 yards away.
大使♥馆♥距离酒店只有大约100码。
There's a car right above us. Watch your head.
有一辆汽车就在我们上方。 小心碰头。
I'll create a diversion.
我会创造一个转移。
It should take you 10 seconds to run to those gates.
跑到那些登机口应该需要10秒钟。
They'll open them when they see you coming.
当他们看到你来时,他们会打开它们。
OK. I can do that.
好的。 我可以做到。
You can do it.
你能行的。
Wait. When am I gonna see you?
等待。 我什么时候见你?
I'll find you. You found me.
我会找到你。 你发现我了。
Yeah, I did.
是啊,我做了。
Aah!
啊!
I'm an American! Open the gate!
我是美国人! 开门!
Open the gate! I'm an American!
开门! 我是美国人!
Back off from the gate.
从门口退下。
Back off. I said back off.
退开。 我说退了。
Stand back from the gate.
从门口站回来。
I said back off!
我说退了!
She outran you?
她跑得比你快?
How humiliating.
多么丢人。
One... shot left.
一…向左开枪。
Can't come all the way to Russia...
不能大老远去俄♥罗♥斯♥...
and not play Russian roulette.
而不是玩俄♥罗♥斯♥轮盘赌。
Before you shoot me, want to know where the money is?
在你拍我之前,想知道钱在哪里?
Whose money?
谁的钱?
Tretiak's, yours.
特雷蒂亚克的,你的。
电影精选列表