♪ in a way I could not know... ♪
♪ 在某种程度上我不知道... ♪
♪ and I wonder... ♪
♪ 我想知道... ♪
♪ do you ever feel the same? ♪
♪ 你有同感吗?♪
♪ In the spilling darkness... ♪
♪ 在洒落的黑暗中… ♪
♪ do you ever hear my name? ♪
♪ 你有没有听过我的名字?♪
♪ Got to get you out of my mind... ♪
♪ 必须让你从我的脑海中消失... ♪
♪ but I can't escape from the feeling... ♪
♪ 但我无法摆脱那种感觉… ♪
♪ as I... ♪
♪ 作为我... ♪
♪ try to leave the memory behind. ♪
♪ 试着把记忆抛在脑后。♪
♪ Without you, what's left to believe in? ♪
♪ 没有你,还有什么值得相信的?♪
♪ Deep in the back of your mind... ♪
♪ 在你的脑海深处… ♪
♪ Deep in the back of your mind... ♪
♪ 在你的脑海深处… ♪
♪ And how could you dare... ♪
♪ 你怎么敢… ♪
♪ to come so close... ♪
♪ 如此接近... ♪
♪ when you're just a ghost to me? ♪
♪ 当你对我来说只是一个幽灵?♪
♪ And I've got to get you out of my mind... ♪
♪ 我必须让你从我的脑海中消失... ♪
♪ but I can't escape from the feeling... ♪
♪ 但我无法摆脱那种感觉… ♪
♪ as I... ♪
♪ 作为我... ♪
♪ try to leave the memory behind. ♪
♪ 试着把记忆抛在脑后。♪
♪ Without you, what's left to believe in? ♪
♪ 没有你,还有什么值得相信的?♪
♪ Here in the back of your mind... ♪
♪ 在你的脑海里… ♪
♪ It's just black-and-white... ♪
♪ 只是黑白的… ♪
♪ or color. ♪
♪ 或颜色。♪
♪ Those postcards... ♪
♪ 那些明信片… ♪
♪ sent from heaven... ♪
♪ 从天而降… ♪
♪ says, "Make the most..." ♪
♪ 说,“最大限度地…” ♪
♪ "of never-never." ♪
♪ “从不,从不。” ♪
♪ Horizon starts right here. ♪
♪ 地平线从这里开始。♪
♪ The future's always near... ♪
♪ 未来总是近在咫尺… ♪
♪ and I... ♪
♪ 还有我… ♪
♪ I know this time... ♪
♪ 这次我知道了… ♪
♪ is borrowed. ♪
♪ 是借来的。♪
♪ I try to remember and forget my sorrow... ♪
♪ 我努力记住并忘记我的悲伤... ♪
♪ celluloid... ♪
♪ 赛璐珞… ♪
♪ monochrome... ♪
♪ 单色... ♪
♪ or color. ♪
♪ 或颜色。♪
♪ Don't want to end in tears. ♪
♪ 不想以眼泪结束。♪
♪ I'll leave before my fears are found. ♪
♪ 我会在我的恐惧被发现之前离开。♪
♪ Scared to love... ♪
♪ 害怕去爱... ♪
♪ wasted knowledge... ♪
♪ 浪费知识... ♪
♪ into the brink... ♪
♪ 到了边缘… ♪
♪ these four walls... ♪
♪ 这四堵墙... ♪
♪ are lost forever. ♪
♪ 永远失去了。♪
♪ I will never... ♪
♪ 我永远不会… ♪
♪ be that clever. ♪
♪ 聪明点。♪
电影精选列表