You got no place to go!
你没地方去!
A goddamn button!
该死的按钮!
Back of the building! Come on!
大楼后面! 来吧!
Where's the body?
尸体在哪里?
No body. Just some guy in rags.
没有人。只是一个穿着破烂的家伙。
As the bitter chill of winter...
随着冬天的寒意...
descends on Moscow...
降落在莫斯科...
Russians are warming to the angry rhetoric...
俄♥罗♥斯♥人正在接受愤怒的言论...
of former communist boss Ivan Tretiak.
前communist领导人伊万·特雷蒂亚克的画像。
Now a billionaire oil magnate...
现在是亿万富翁石油大亨...
and leader of his own political party...
和他自己政党的领袖…
Tretiak predicted that the civil unrest engulfing Russia...
特雷蒂亚克预测,席卷俄♥罗♥斯♥的内乱...
will only worsen, unless Reformist President Karpov...
只会恶化,除非改革派总统卡尔波夫…
can overcome the heating-oil shortage...
可以克服取暖油短缺...
that has already killed scores of Russians.
这已经杀死了数十名俄♥罗♥斯♥人。
What beautiful work.
多么漂亮的作品。
Ah. Cloisonne.
啊。景泰蓝。
It is old.
它是旧的。
Yes. It belonged to my grandmother.
是的。它属于我的祖母。
Please.
请。
Tonight I feel like the oldest person on this plane.
今晚我觉得自己是这架飞机上最年长的人。
My husband, he's sending me to England to live...
我的丈夫,他要送我去英国生活…
until things change.
直到事情发生变化。
You are married not even a year...
你结婚不到一年...
and already this bastard has a girlfriend?
这混♥蛋♥已经有女朋友了?
I am sorry.
对不起。
It's not my business.
不关我的事。
How come you know so much about me?
你怎么这么了解我?
It is a gift.
这是一份礼物。
I'm Martin de Porres. I am from Spain...
我是马丁·德波雷斯。我来自西班牙...
but I'm named for a Peruvian saint...
但我是以秘鲁圣人的名字命名的...
who could cure the sick or the injured...
谁能医治伤病者...
by the laying of hands.
通过按手。
He's the same build...
他是一样的身材...
as the description the Russians gave us...
正如俄♥罗♥斯♥人给我们的描述...
but he doesn't sound like an Aussie.
但他听起来不像澳大利亚人。
No.
不。
Could be faking it.
可能是假的。
X-rays are clear.
X光片很清楚。
He hasn't swallowed the microchip. Anything?
他没有吞下微芯片。任何事物?
You English with your chips, your fish and chips.
你用你的薯条,你的鱼和薯条说英语。
On the airplane, I had chicken.
在飞机上,我吃了鸡肉。
Van Gogh theft, Netherlands.
梵高盗窃案,荷兰。
Last year. Same eyes.
去年。一样的眼睛。
Different chin.
不同的下巴。
Halcyon Hotel, Guv.
翡翠酒店,古夫。
Stand up!
起来!
What is your name?
你叫什么名字?
Answer the question!
回答问题!
What is your name? Hey!
你叫什么名字? 嘿!
Lou, the microchip arrived.
楼,微芯片到了。
I put the dough in your account.
我把面团存入你的账户。
Sorry I didn't get back to you about that diamond.
抱歉,我没有就那颗钻石回复你。
Moscow's like Dodge City now.
莫斯科现在就像道奇城。
All them greedy Commies have turned into crazy capitalists.
所有贪婪的Commies都变成了疯狂的资本家。
It's disgusting. It's made them sloppy.
那真令人恶心。这让他们马虎了。
One or two more easy scores like this last one...
像最后一个这样的一两个简单的分数...
I top 50 mil, I'm quitting. -I heard that before.
我超过5000万,我要退出了。 -我以前听说过。
Not from me. I don't know nutting.
不是我的。 我不知道胡说八道。
You don't believe me? Try and find me.
你不相信我? 试着找到我。
Fuck you, Lou. -See yourself.
操♥你♥妈♥的,卢。 -看看你自己。
Can't seem to break 50.
好像不能破50。
"One million U.S. dollars..."
“一百万美元…”
"nonrefundable..."
“不退还...”
"reserves you a quiet table..."
“给你留一张安静的桌子…”
"at a romantic little spot in Berlin called Templehopf..."
“在柏林一个叫做坦普尔霍普夫的浪漫小地方…”
"which has a cozy transit lounge."
“有一个舒适的中转休息室。”
"To get inside, you walk through the metal detectors..."
“要进去,你要穿过金属探测器…”
"and I walk through the metal detectors."
“然后我穿过金属探测器。”
"Since you know I'm not armed, and I know you're not armed..."
“既然你知道我没有武装,我也知道你没有武装…”
"we can both fall in love, and nobody gets hurt."
“我们都可以坠入爱河,没有人会受到伤害。”
I can't see him.
我看不见他。
Then look for him.
然后去找他。
You have a long and beautiful cane...
你有一根又长又漂亮的手杖…
along with your beautiful eyes.
和你美丽的眼睛。
That photograph doesn't do you justice.
那张照片对你不公平。
Who are you?
你是谁?
My name is Bruno Hautenfaust.
我的名字是布鲁诺·豪滕福斯特。
I was named for a saint who was a very wealthy man.
我以一位非常富有的圣人的名字命名。
Had the wine, women, songs...
有酒,女人,歌♥曲...
then took a vow of poverty and became a hermit...
然后立下贫穷的誓言,成为了隐士…
went to live in the forest... in the nude.
去住在森林里…裸体。
Please leave.
请离开。
I represent the professional you hired.
我代表你聘请的专业人士。
I'm his business manager.
我是他的业务经理。
I speak for him.
我替他说话。
We don't deal with underlings.
我们不与下属打交道。
Come on, Father. Let's go.
来吧,父亲。 我们走吧。
Wait. Sit down. Listen and learn.
等待。 坐下。 聆听并学习。
Ah. Youth.
啊。 青年。
Who runs this thief?
谁在经营这个小偷?
CIA? MI-6? Libya?
中♥央♥情报局? MI-6? 利比亚?
He's not a racecar. Nobody runs him.
他不是赛车。 没人管他。
He's an independent contractor.
他是独♥立♥承包商。
Good. Then no one will mind if I kill him.
好的。 那么我杀了他就没有人会介意了。
Oh, yes.
哦是的。
I can have a man killed and stroll away like that...
我可以杀了一个人然后就这样溜走…
even with metal detectors...
即使有金属探测器...
even in this transit lounge.
即使在这个中转休息室。
Oh, it's so early.
哦,这么早。
You guys wanna get coffee or something?
你们想喝咖啡什么的吗?
Sure.
当然。
Be quiet.
安静。
What is it you request of my employer?
你对我的雇主有什么要求?
Do you know what cold fusion is?
你知道什么是冷聚变吗?
Of course.
当然。
It's the theory...
这是理论...
of nuclear fusion at room temperature...
室温下的核聚变...
free energy forever.
永远的自♥由♥能源。
Yes.
是的。
Kaffee?
咖啡?
Klein, Bitte.
小,请。
As far as science goes, it ranks just above astrology.
就科学而言,它的排名略高于占星术。
Those who claim to have achieved the experiment...
那些声称已经完成实验的人...
have never been able to duplicate it.
永远无法复♥制♥它。
Until now.
到目前为止。
There is an electrochemist working at Oxford.
有一位电化学家在牛津工作。
We believe that this good lady...
我们相信这位善良的女士...
made a breakthrough in cold fusion.
冷聚变取得突破。
Your employer will obtain the formula for me.
您的雇主将为我获取公式。
He's very busy, and you are very boring.
他很忙,你很无聊。
Your offer must inspire him.
你的提议必须激励他。
This woman has repeatedly avoided...
这个女人一再回避…
my agents' attempts to find the formula.
我的代理人试图找到公式。
She's cagey, difficult.
她很谨慎,很难。
Maybe your agents are stupid.
也许你的经纪人很愚蠢。
I think this inspiration would cost you three million dollars.
我认为这个灵感会花费你300万美元。
Ridiculous.
荒谬的。
Why? You will have the world market in energy.
为什么? 你将拥有世界能源市场。
Cost you a nickel for every million you make.
每赚一百万,你就得花五分钱。
电影精选列表