had anything to do with whoever attacked you violently tonight.
我们也没打算
We also have no interest in the money
拿回那间房♥子发现的钱
that may have been discovered in that house.
你知道金额吗
Are you aware of the amount of money?
那不重要
That's of no importance.
这是我们玩的棋局
This is the chess game we play.
今晚算你们赢
And tonight you are the winner.
我们不想再有警♥察♥死
And we don't want more dead police officers.
那被枪杀的组长害我们生意惨淡
The captain who was killed has already hurt our business enough.
你们跟瓦雷兹组长凶杀案有关吗
Did the cartel have anything to do with the murder of Captain Velez?
祝你们好运 刑♥警♥
Good luck, Detectives.
今晚你们很需要
You will need a lot of it tonight.
他说什么
What's going on?
走吧 - 他说
Let's go. - He said...
藏货点他们不要了
they're abandoning the stash house.
还说不是他们突袭我们
He said it wasn't them that attacked us.
他还有说别的
That's not all he fucking said.
他们不要两千万
They're fucking walking away from $20 million?
杀一个警♥察♥代价太高
Killing a cop is expensive.
杀五个警♥察♥连最大贩毒集团也会破产
Killing five of us bankrupts even the best dope game.
这些人不笨
These guys aren't stupid.
这两千万损失就当自认倒霉
At the end of the day, 20 million is a write-off.
萝洛 还好吗
Lolo, you good?
老大 我还好 没事
Yeah, boss, I'm good. I'm fine.
不是贩毒集团突袭我们
Guys, the cartel didn't hit us.
不是他们 他们不要这笔钱
It wasn't them, and they're doing a quitclaim. They're walking away.
他们不要钱 谁都能拿钱吗
So if they don't want the money, it's anybody's ball, yeah?
什么意思
What does that mean?
交出匿名检举的金额
Vouch what was in the Crimestopper.
剩下的钱呢
What about the rest?
你想偷钱吗 萝洛 表态快说
I mean, you want to be a thief, Lolo? Commit. Come on, say it.
你要帮我养女儿吗
Are you gonna pay child support for my girls?
你想给女儿这种榜样吗
Is this the example you want to set for them?
有差吗 这笔钱害我吃子弹
What does it matter... I took a bullet for this money.
打给局长了吗 老大
You already called the Major, yeah, boss?
打了
Yeah.
什么时候
Yeah, when?
刚才
Earlier.
跟他报告黑金的事
Yeah, I told him about the Rip,
说我们清点完会自己载回去
told him we were going to finish the count, walk it out ourselves.
用什么载 我们的车被打得稀巴烂
With what? Our cars are fucking trashed.
联络应变组派人来载钱
Call an SRT, get a retrieval team.
你当我空气吗 阿杰 - 检举单呢
Are you assuming command now, J.D.? - Where's the printout?
不用你管
Fuck the printout.
没匿名检举纪录 是他捏造的
There was no fucking Crimestopper report. Just so you know, he made it up.
叫我们到这里偷这笔黑金
To get us out here to steal this fucking Rip.
你是洁姬的副组长 你跟她都知情
You were Jackie's second-in-command. She knew about it. You knew about it, too.
不要太过分 - 外面是谁 丹
Easy, motherfucker. - Who's out there, Dane?
刚才是谁突袭我们
Who just hit us right now?
你是该死的贪污警♥察♥团
You part of some fucking asshole, corrupt cop team
专抢这种藏货点吗 - 你呢
knocking over stash houses like this? - Hey. What about you, man?
我怎样
What about me?
你认出那个前缉暴组刑♥警♥
The fucking ex-VCAT detective that you recognized.
那家伙出现到现在就怪事一堆
Shit started to get real weird after that guy showed up. It's been weird ever since.
我跟那家伙同流合污
You think I'm lying in the cut with that fucking cunt?
然后你消失半个多小时
And then you disappear for, what, 30-odd minutes
带一个拿枪的贩毒集团把风哥回来
and come back with an armed cartel lookout?
你有开枪扫射车♥库♥吗
Did you shoot up the garage, man?
选一个 丹
Pick a lane, Dane.
我是贪污警♥察♥还是贩毒集团的人
Either I'm mobbed up with the fucking cops or I'm running with the cartel.
还有你弟是联邦干员
And your own fucking brother, a federal agent...
怎样
Uh-huh?
他一直回头问你话 是你
...keeps circling back, questioning you. You, man.
为什么 - 听过最废的理由
Why? - That is the weakest shit I've ever heard,
要讲干话大家来讲
so let me put my fucking foot through it right now.
等我们卷铺盖滚蛋 记住现在
So when we're all getting deposed, you remember this fucking moment.
贩毒集团老大在电♥话♥里怎么说洁姬
What did Mr. Cartel say on the phone about Jackie?
我们的人认为她是被自己组员杀害
"Our people think she was killed by a member of her own team."
你杀了洁姬吗 丹 - 妈的 滚开
You kill Jackie, Dane? - Oh, fuck you, man. Fuck off.
你想偷这笔黑金 丹 大声说出来
You want to steal this Rip, Dane. Just say it out loud.
副组长 快说
L.T., come on.
我刚想通你讨厌当警♥察♥的原因
I just figured it out why you don't like being a cop.
你不是警♥察♥
'Cause you're not a fucking cop.
你是该死的杀♥警♥人♥渣♥
You're a fucking piece of shit cop-killer...
不要打了
No, stop it!
好了啦 你们打什么鬼
Stop it, guys. What are you... What the fuck are you doing?
天啊 住手
Oh, my God. Stop!
不要打了 走开
Stop it! Stop! Get off!
不要闹了 - 住手
Break it up! - Stop!
滚开
Get the fuck off me!
妈的
Fuck you!
出去 - 干
Just go! - Fuck you.
马上清点完
We finish the count. Now.
我们带钱离开这里
We get the money, we get the fuck out of here.
去看好她 不准她乱动
Hey, go sit with her. She does not move.
要逮捕她吗
Are we arresting her?
我刚说什么 - 好了
What the fuck did I just say? - All right!
你哪只耳朵听到逮捕 - 好了啦
When did you hear the word "arrest"? - All right!
来
Come on.
快把钱点完
Let's just go, girl. Let's get this shit wrapped up, okay?
今晚有够累 没事
It's been a long fucking night. We're good.
看好她 我们会收尾
Just watch her and let's wrap this up.
我们死定了 - 不会
They're gonna kill us, aren't they? - It's gonna be all right.
请你求救 他们没一个好东西
You have to help. You're the only good one!
老马 丹要抢钱
Yo, Matty. Dane's doing the Rip.
他整个暴走 快过来
He's gone rogue, man. You gotta fucking get here.
我们快到了
We're inbound now.
你带整队来吗
You got the full kick, whole team?
没有 要放他们下班 发不出加班费
No. Had to cut my starters loose. Can't afford the fucking overtime.
妈的
Fuck.
我开运钞车来 没事
Listen, I've got an armored Lenco. We're good.
载我到你们医院旁边的装甲点钞室
I want to get to that armored count room you guys set up by Jackson Memorial.
阿杰 黑金有多少
J.D., how much you sitting on?
两千万起跳
I'm staring at over 20 mil.
真的假的
You shitting me?
真的
No, I am not.
再慢就等着收尸
So get here fast as you fucking can before somebody gets killed.
你等我 我们马上到
You just fucking hang on. We're right there. We're right there.
小黛
Desi. Hey. Hey.
我藏的抛弃式手♥机♥掉在里面
Listen, I had a burner in there. A hidden phone.
刚才劝架不小心掉出来
I think I lost it when I was breaking up their fight.
你联络贩毒集团的手♥机♥呢
You don't have a phone that you use to contact the cartel, do you?
被你老大收走了 记得吗
No, your boss took it from me, remember?
干
Fuck!
好了 钱都在这里
That's it. That's all of them.
每袋重36公斤 子弹射不♥穿♥
80 pounds apiece. Bullet-proofed.
诺玛
All right, Numa.
这是总数 不要说出来
This is the number. Don't say it out loud.
知道了 - 萝洛
Got it. - All right, Lolo.
看好跟我说 - 好
Tell me when you got it. - Okay.
好了 - 很好
I got it. - Okay.
不要接
Don't answer it.
要怎么把钱载走 老大
How are we getting this money out of here, boss?
车子都被轰烂吗 - 全部
All the cars fucked up? Like, done? - All of them.
小黛有车钥匙吗 - 还能开吗
See if Desi has the keys? - You think it runs?
老爷车被打成蜂窝
I mean, it's shot to shit, but...
糟了 烧起来了
Oh, shit! We're on fire!
钱袋拿好
Get the bags.
剩下的再回来拿
All right. We'll come back for the rest.
天啊 搞什么鬼
Oh, my God! What the fuck?
没事吧
电影精选列表