about that double-shoulder rig you're wearing there, Wild West, huh?
牛仔哥
You a fucking cowboy?
一把枪是你的 另一把枪是谁的
One of those guns is yours, right? Who's the other belong to?
你还有什么话说
And what are you gonna do with it?
妈的 - 你有病啊
Fuck you. - What's wrong with you?
不要打 - 人♥渣♥
Hey! Hey! - Fucking piece of shit!
滚开
Fuck off.
你很贱 妈的
You fucking cunt! Fuck you! - Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa!
他在干么
What the fuck is he doing?
在跟他弟打架
He's fighting with his brother.
不要打了
Hey, hey, hey!
快住手 - 走开
Come on, stop! - Get the fuck off me!
把他带走
Get him the fuck out of here!
搞什么鬼 你欺负人
What the fuck, man? You're a fucking bully!
他弟是联邦干员
Yeah, his brother's a fed.
天啊
Jesus Christ.
看到你弟了 聊得怎么样
Hey, so you saw your brother. How'd that go?
他还是这么讨人厌
Well, he's still an asshole.
死性不改
You know, it's like the same fucking thing.
要跟我说话
Look, you want to have a conversation with me,
就好好说
have a conversation with me.
这家伙当上联邦干员就臭屁起来
The guy became a fed so he could talk down to people. I'm convinced.
他想找人认罪吗
Well, was he hoping for a confession?
谁晓得他们要干么
No, I don't know what anybody's hoping for right now.
事情大条了 丹
This is bad, Dane.
他们一直盯我们
If they're here, after all this time, looking at us,
就是案情没头绪
it means they have no fucking idea.
洁姬不是重点 - 连边都摸不上
Jackie's basically an afterthought. - She's not even that. I mean...
他们没要破案
I don't think they're gonna clear it.
办个葬礼 国旗折好给你家人
Have a funeral, fold the flag for your family,
感谢你的奉献 闪人
and fuck you. Thanks for your service.
他们认为不是洁姬贪污
Either they think Jackie's dirty
就是我们有嫌疑
or they think we had something to do with it.
都有 他们抓不到人
Yeah, or both. Or they have no fucking idea.
随便找个倒霉警♥察♥顶罪 说人家贪污
It's the easiest place to lay it on. Just hang it on a dirty cop.
那老家伙唐说什么
What did fucking Thom with an H have to say?
那个人像缩头乌龟
That guy just got his dick knocked in by the grind, man.
没用的 他不会帮我们
He's done. He's not gonna help us.
每个人都有借口 我们都很拼命
Everybody's got a fucking excuse. We're all working hard.
这是工作 出去做事
It's a job. Go out and fucking do it.
要是我 会丢饵出去
If it's me, I throw chum in the water.
拨水拉线 看会钓出什么东西
I fucking shake it up. I yank the line. I see what comes to the fucking surface.
懂意思吗 - 没错 要有动作
You know what I mean? - Exactly. You get some fucking movement.
看谁开始说话 开始露出破绽
Fucking see who starts talking, see who starts making mistakes.
才叫警♥察♥办案 - 这是基本好不好
Some fucking cop shit. - Just fucking basic shit, man.
我讨厌这里 很讨厌
I hate it here now, man. I hate it.
我讨厌当警♥察♥
I hate being a cop.
每天晚上
I've been waking up
我醒来
every night
都在
like...
想时间
thinking about time.
时间过去多少 我还有多少时间
It's like how much has passed and how much I got left.
要怎么用这些时间
What the fuck I'm gonna do with it.
真不公平
It's not fair.
我也说不上来
I don't know what to tell you.
就像我每次笑洁姬说的那句话
Maybe it's that shit Jackie used to say, I always made fun of, like,
挺过就会看到明天的太阳
"Well, just live to see another sunrise."
挺过看到明天的太阳才是人生吧
Maybe that was the whole key to life. "Just live to see another sunrise."
洁姬信女巫
Jackie... believed in witches, man.
你是现在警♥察♥局文化的问题
You're the problem with the culture of the police department today.
有这种想法 很多人信女巫
It's this kind of judgment. A lot of people believe in witches and...
洁姬信灵兽
Jackie believed in spirit animals.
我以前喜欢你的灵兽 来去喝酒
Yeah, I used to like your fucking spirit. Let's go get cranked.
来不来 - 来了
What do you say? - I'm coming. I'm coming.
再来甩尾 帅哥
Keep the donuts going, boys. Yeah!
备胎还有吗 你们不要玩了
Do we have spare fucking tires? Hey, guys, chill out.
好
Hell, yeah.
大条的来了
The champ is here.
大条的来了
The champ is here.
不要像白♥痴♥在停车场做没脑的事
Can we not be doing this dumb shit in the fucking parking lot like idiots?
又不是高中生
It's not high school.
我赌你弟赢 可惜太快去劝架
I was gonna bet on your brother, but we broke it up too fast.
你赌输也不是第一次
Wouldn't be the first bad bet you made.
你欺负人
"You're a bully!"
谁说的
Who the fuck says that?
讲正事 这现金是什么
No, on some real shit, though. What is going on with this cash?
什么都是钱钱钱
Everything is just money, money, money.
我们是缉毒警♥察♥ 我搞不太懂
You know, we dope cops, so I'm trying to make this make sense.
是流传的那些藏货点抢案吗
You think it's those stash house hits we've been hearing about?
什么抢案 - 乱传的啦
What the hell are those? - Some bullshit.
警♥察♥跟联邦干员抢劫贩毒集团藏货点
It's cartel houses supposedly getting knocked over by cops and feds,
钱不见 抢劫团是都市传说
money disappears... Heist teams are an urban fantasy.
遇到有巨额黑金的藏货点再跟我说
You run into a big fucking stash house, you let me know. Okay?
(海亚利藏货点 巨额贩毒黑金)
好 小子
Okay, buddy?
看看这东西
Look at this shit.
开坦克来
Roll up in a fucking tank.
有谁逮人要出动坦克
When's the last time you had to arrest somebody and you needed a tank?
这我喜欢 大轮子的大坦克
See, this is the kind of shit I like. Big tanks, big wheels.
你喜欢那
You like that?
不喜欢矮子 看那小短腿跳下来
But small guy. Look at that jump.
真是够了 还拿大炮跟机关枪
It's unbelievable, the fucking artillery and the machine guns. Okay.
你好 - 美国队长
Hey. - Captain America!
抓到红骷髅没
You get the Red Skull yet?
缉毒局自己没待命区吗
Dude, DEA doesn't have their own staging area?
老是在用我们停车场停你家坦克
You're always using our parking lot for your fucking armada.
我在给前同仁加班费
I'm bestowing overtime on my former brethren in blue
他们才能缴房♥贷
so they can make their fucking mortgage payments.
是喔
Oh, I see.
搞不好是这家伙抢劫藏货点
Maybe this is the motherfucker knocking over the stash houses
跟迈阿密顶尖警♥察♥干员秘密小团体
with the cabal of Miami's finest and feds put together.
我是缉毒局 伯恩 迈阿密顶尖是我
I'm DEA, Byrne, so that makes me Miami's finest.
不信问你狐群狗党的歪哥警♥察♥
Ask your fucking crooked cops you socialize with.
你们一脸贪污样 - 人家很美
Y'all look fucking dirty. - I look fucking good.
不是讲你 - 大尤哥 你好
Not you. - Dayo. What's up, cabrón?
怎样 - 最近怎么样
What's up? What's hot on the streets, hoes?
怎样 有比较好吗
And what? Are things any better?
还没抓到杀♥警♥凶手 没有
Until they catch our cop killer, no.
我真的觉得他们想炒掉我们
You know, I really fucking feel like they trying to fire us.
好讨厌他们紧盯我们不放
They on our ass and I don't like it one bit.
他们不会让警♥察♥死得不明不白
They're not gonna let a cop's body get cold,
尤其是会震惊媒体的组长凶杀案
especially a captain who'll blow a big-time media frenzy murder case.
缉暴组没解散 凶手早落网了
If VCAT didn't get disbanded, arrest would have happened by now.
是吗 好奇问一下缉毒局来干么
Oh, yeah? What's DEA doing for us, just out of curiosity?
没干么 - 没干么
Nada. - Nada.
拜托 - 来闲晃而已
Well, come on. - Not a fucking thing.
又不是我们的问题
It's not our fucking front porch, now, is it?
丑事自己处理 - 好
Handle your scandal, officers. - Okay.
我会记住 你们就不要给我出丑
I'll keep that in mind when you get fucked up.
跟你说 每个分局都有抓耙子
I'll tell you this. There's fucking snitches in every division.
说到抓耙子 你有点獐头鼠目
Speaking of which, you look a little snitchy.
他来了 大家看过来
Oh, fuck. There he is. Look at that.
全达德最贪污的警♥察♥
The most corrupt cop in all of fucking Dade.
老马 - 第二啦
Hi, Matty. - Second!
还好吗 - 想找事来做
How's it going, man? - Trying to find a fuck to give.
你好 副组长
What's up, L.T.?
特警队 走 今天想赚点钱吗
Okay. Hey, TFOs, let's go. You wanna make some money today or what?
你们在干么 在打牌吗
What are you fucking doing? You playing fucking dominoes?
我们接获匿名检举
We had a Crimestopper tip come in.
现在吗 - 对
Just now? - Yep.
现在是下班时间
It's a quarter past quitting time.
电影精选列表