什么 - 无线电
What? - The radios?
怎么没听到勤务中心呼叫
Why haven't we heard any pops? Anything from dispatch? Any call-outs?
北迈阿密谁在监督我们载运两千万
We're taking $20 million across North Miami. Who's fucking monitoring us?
就我们低调载钱 滴水不漏
It's just us. Airtight, low-key.
怎么不开装甲车来 老马
Why couldn't you bring the BearCats out, Matty?
上面不批准
Couldn't get them approved.
你平常的装载突击队在哪里
Yeah, where's your regular chalk? Pop Squad?
那些人呢 大尤在哪里
Where are those guys? Where's Dayo?
他下班了
I sent him home.
上面不批准就没加班费 你不知道
Again, no approval, zero overtime. What is this, a fucking mystery?
我跟你说黑金数目
I told you how much was in the Rip.
你也说丹贪污想偷钱
You also told me Dane was dirty and might be wanting to steal it.
我是装的
Or I was acting like I did
是要看谁会露出抢钱嘴脸
to see who'd actually show up and try to steal it.
这么刚好警车出现
What are the odds the Tahoe back there's got
一两个海亚利警♥察♥来临检
one or both of those Hialeah cops we beefed with earlier?
开车的是谁 我们认识吗
Who's driving up front, man? Anybody we know?
恐吓电♥话♥是你打的 - 扫射房♥子也是你
It was you who called the house. - And shot it up.
现在是怎样
What the fuck is this?
这是什么
What the fuck is this?
你们一搭一唱想挖洞给我跳 妈的
You trying to "two-and-two-is-four" me, run up the flank? Fuck you both.
小麦
Mike.
最后一次机会 说出实情
Last chance, man. Make it count.
还有谁想动这笔钱
Who else is moving on the money?
我贪污
You think I'm bent?
好
Okay.
手♥机♥给我 小组长
Can I see that burner, Sarge?
重拨
Redial.
不行
No!
趴下 快趴下
Down, down! Get down!
给我趴下
You stay the fuck down!
被抓包了
All right. We're fucking made.
东窗事发 秘密曝光了
The move's out there. It's all out in the fucking open now,
我来处理这件事
so let's do something about it.
没事 我们在处理事情
We're good! We got something we're working out in here.
把大尤拖下车
Get Dayo out of the front seat!
不要做傻事 刑♥警♥
Don't do any dumb shit, Detective.
尼斯 要开去哪里
Nix, where the fuck am I going, man?
这些钱我们花都花不完
This is fucking more money than any one of us could ever spend.
我们拿钱走人
We mob up, we disappear in an hour...
就能吃香喝辣到老
We live like kings the rest of our lives.
谁叫这笨蛋
Except for this dumb fuck!
给我吃里扒外 妈的
You're gonna ride for the team, you fuck!
再摸枪就没命 阿杰
Touch that gun, and I will kill you, J.D.
我会轰爆你的头
I will fucking put a hole right between your eyes.
尼斯 这是什么鬼地方
Nix, I have no fucking idea where I'm going!
洁姬呢
What about Jackie?
你杀了她吗 老马
Did you kill her, Matty?
罗杀了她
Ro killed her!
妈的 人不是我杀的
Fuck you, I did. Fuck you, I did.
给我闭嘴
You shut the fuck up!
你扣下扳机 混♥蛋♥ 你杀了她
You fucking pulled the trigger, you fuck! You finished her!
你杀了她 混♥蛋♥ 杀人凶手
You finished her, you fuck! You finished her!
讲正事 - 前面没路了
Okay, let's focus. - I gotta get this rig off the road, man!
我能处理
I can get fucking right.
谁手♥机♥在响 - 我要接一下
What the fuck is that? - You're gonna want me to take this.
请说 我开扩音
Go ahead. You're on speaker.
我刚到 开过来那辆车是你们吗
Just got into position. Is that you coming up the street right now?
运钞车 后面是警车
The Lenco, Tahoe behind you?
(他们在行动 准备好)
就是我们 你在哪里 - 就在前面
Yep, that's us. Where are you? - We're right here.
那家伙是谁 - 是我弟
Fucking... Who the fuck is that? - It's my brother.
尼斯 怎么办
Nix, what the fuck are we doing now?
我是联邦调查局干员戴伯恩
This is Special Agent Del Byrne of the Federal Bureau of Investigation.
车上的人手举高从车后门下来
I need everyone to exit the back of the vehicle with your hands raised.
结束了
It's over.
放下枪 - 尼斯 我要下车
Put the gun down, man. - Nix, I'm out.
完了 联邦干员在外面
We're done. It's the feds. It's the fucking feds out there.
我们要套好
Here's what we're gonna do.
缉毒局跟达德警♥察♥局合力破获黑金案
We worked this thing together, joint-agency, DEA and Dade, yeah?
逮捕抢劫团成员罗
We took out the heist team, Ro,
那些海亚利黑警跟前缉暴组刑♥警♥
those Hialeah fucks, fucking ex-VCAT.
不用多说
This writes itself, guys.
重复 手举高从车后门下来
I repeat. Exit the back of the vehicle with your hands raised.
没用的 尼斯
It's not gonna work, Nix.
我们被联邦干员包围
It's the fucking feds out there. They're fucking everywhere.
其实没人想要警界丑事再登头条
The fact is, no one wants this scandal. No one needs more headlines. Instead,
我们是英雄
we fucking look like heroes.
我们破获贩毒集团两千万黑金
We took $20 million from the cartel
将赃钱全数交回迈阿密市府
and we're gonna gift it back to the city of Miami?
你们想一想
Let's think about this.
这对我们会是美事一桩
This could be beautiful for us.
老马 他们听得到
Matty, they can hear you.
手♥机♥有开扩音
I said, "You're on speaker."
尼斯干员 这件事你想怎么处理
Agent Nix, how would you like this to go?
干 - 罗 住手
Fuck! - Ro, stop!
趴下 干 不行
Get down, get down! Shit! No!
趴在地上
Get on the ground now!
小麦 不要 - 罗
No, Mike, no! - Ro!
妈的
Shit!
拿下那辆车
Take that rig!
手举高 - 他跑去哪里
Hands, hands! - Where? Where'd he go?
阿杰
Hey! Hey, J.D.!
阿杰 那是我的车
J.D.! That's my fucking car, man!
干
Fuck.
妈的
Fuck you!
干
Fuck!
住手
Stop.
小麦
Mike!
住手
Stop it.
干
Fuck.
干
Fuck! Fuck!
可恶 小麦
Goddamn it, Mike.
我是废物
Do you think I'm a piece of shit?
钱要多少
What amount of money?
说个数字 我会分你
What fucking amount of money? I will cut you in. Huh?
有话好说
Let's work here. Come on.
你值多少
How much you got?
迈阿密警♥察♥一条人命的价码
Price of a Miami police captain?
懂吗
You get it now?
要枪毙我吗
Are you gonna execute me?
警界流动很快
It's moving fast, man.
有一天醒来
Wake up one day,
就变老人了
you're old.
走吧
Let's go.
(电♥话♥簿)
在这签名 - 好的
Okay, sign off on this here. - Got it.
我看金额至少有
There has to be like... at least...
他们在催 快给我数目
Hey, they're on my ass. I need that number.
了解
Got it.
萨拉查刑♥警♥ - 我是
Detective Salazar? - Yeah.
请你口头确认总数
You have verbal confirmation of your count?
是
Yes.
好的
Yes.
2065万480块
20,650,480.
巴提斯刑♥警♥
Detective Baptiste.
请你确认总数
You have a number for me?
2065万480块
20,650,480.
杜马斯副组长
Lieutenant Dumars.
请你书面确认总数
You have written confirmation of your count?
是 在这里
Yep. Got it.
电影精选列表