Oh. Gary, this is foryou. Oh, thankyou.
哦 加里,这是给你的 谢谢
Oh. This is forJesse.
哦 这给耶西
Uh, we'lljustput that in a pile right overhere.
嗯,我们把它放在上面的管子里
Do you like it, Mary?.
你喜欢,玛丽?
Yeah, it's, uh... real neat.
是的,是的… 非常好
Slipper socks! Oh, I have wanted these for so long.
袜子! 我已经惦记很久了
Thankyou, Mother Rose. Kids, look what Mom got.
谢谢,罗斯妈妈,孩子们,看妈妈给你们的
You know, with all her money, what does she think?. She's gonna take it with her?.
花了她给的钱,她想什么呢? 她给的?
I think that's the plan. ♪ Folks dressed up like Eskimos ♪
这可能计划
Oh, Caroline, this is foryou from Lloyd.
卡罗琳,劳埃德给你的
♪ A turkey and some mistletoe ♪ - Lloyd?.
劳埃德?
Should I stop handi ng out the presents?.
我不该分礼物吗?
Maybe some of us are not in the mood?.
也许有的人心情不好?
Caroline?.
卡罗琳?
You see, Dr. Wong, you can use any treatment you like...
你看,王医生,也可以治疗一下…
and it won't do a bit of good.
不会有什么好效果
The simple truth is...
事实是
that she's a nasty, selfish woman who thinks only ofherself.
她是一个恶心,自私的女人,只为自己着想
She has ruined my son's life. I can attest to that.
她毁了我儿子的生活 我可以作证
He has endured such heartache. Lady...
他象头痛一样在忍♥受 女士…
why don'tyou just sleep with him. Let us all off the hook.
为什么你不和他睡 让我们都摆脱困境
Shit. Caroline, what areyou doing?
放屁 卡罗琳,你在干什么?
What's the point?. You've made your decision.
重点是什么? 你已经做了决定
What decision?.
什么决定?
Caroline's leaving me.
卡罗琳要离开我
We're getting a divorce.
我们要离婚了
♪ This simple phrase ♪ - Why?.
为什么?
Gary, this is to you from me. Thankyou, bunny.
加里,这是你对我说的 谢谢,乖乖
Oh, thanks, Mother Rose. I boughtyou the husky size,John.
哦,谢谢,罗斯妈妈 我给你买♥♥了大号♥的,约翰
You mustn't let your weight become a problem.
你要注意你的体重
He does not have a weight problem.
他没有体重的问题
Oh. Isn't that nice.
不好?
Thankyou, Connie and Gary and Mary and John.
谢谢,康妮和加里 以及玛丽和约翰
Mom, this is our gift.
妈妈,这是我们的礼物
It's to put in the bank. It's another payment on the loan.
存进银行了 这是一部分还款
Oh, thankyou, Lloyd.
谢谢,劳埃德
Of course, we'll have to see what happens with interest rates in the newyear.
当然,新年的利率会发生什么变化
Cocksucker.
混♥蛋♥
What did she say?. She said, ""cocksu"
她说什么? 她说,"混"
you've been sucking us dry foryears on this loan.
你用这个贷款来压榨我们好几年了
Hey, Caroline. No, I have something to say.
嗨,卡罗琳 不,我有话要说
You gotta problem with that?. Nope.
你犯病了? 不
Don't you think it's gone on long enough?.
你不认为已经很长时间了吗?
You both borrowed moneyto open that ridiculous restaurant...
你们俩一起借钱去开那个可笑的餐馆
which I toldyou both would never work.
我告诉你们不要开
Well, it might have worked ifyou could have taken your tentacles off of him.
是的,如果你不掺和,也许它还在运作
Caroline, stop it. Ifyou remember, Caroline...
卡罗琳,别说了 你是否记得,卡罗琳
my husband had just died. I was all alone.
我丈夫刚去世 我很孤独
And I had to have surgery. Plastic surgery.
我还要动手术, 整形手术
It was necessary. It was nothing more...
那很重要 那比不上
than needing to keep your son's attention on you.
引起你儿子的注意
Manipulating him to open that store! You were practically destitute!
操纵他去开店! 你们很穷!
I gave him a real job.
我给他工作
I letyou use myhome out ofthe goodness ofmyheart.
我让你用我的房♥子,那并不是我的本意
You're charging us rent, Rose.
罗斯,你向我们收租金了
What kind of therapy is this?. Come on, now...
这是什么治疗? 快来,现在…
this is getting a little ugly here.
这儿真恶心
Yeah, we walk around on tiptoes because...
是的,我们用脚趾尖走路,就是因为…
Mother might get upset or Mother might get angry.
妈妈不高兴,或妈妈在发火
And why?. Let's be honest.
为什么? 让我们诚实点
She has money, and she holds it over all of us like a death sentence.
她有钱,她操纵了一切,就象我们都被判了死刑
I'm happy to give my children everything.
我愿意把我的一切都给我的孩子
That's the problem!
那就是问题!
One son who can't say boo to his wife...
一个儿子不敢向妻子说不…
and the other one, the other one-- he just gives up.
然而另一个,另一个-- 对评论绝望了
One bad review in one lousy magazine.
烂杂♥志♥的恶心评论
You just give up. Now just a minute. Stop right there.
你绝望了 只一分钟 到这儿
In the first place, it wasn't ""one bad review in one lousy magazine."
首先,这不是 "烂杂♥志♥的恶心评论, "
It was the Restaurant Guidebook ofNew York. Oh, God.
是纽约餐馆指南, 哦,天哪
And when the Restaurant Guidebook recommendsyou...
餐馆指南推荐你
to Hindus looking for a fun night out of fasting...
去印度寻找一些晚上的…
what did you expect me to do, change the menu?.
你希望我做什么,修改菜单?
You close the restaurant. No, you close the restaurant. Other people try again.
你关了餐馆 不,是你关了餐馆 其他人再尝试
But,yousee, everything always came so damn easyforyou.
但是,你看,每件事对你来说都很容易
But the first time that you tried something...
但这是第一次,你对一些事厌烦了…
that was really important to you, to us...
这对你很重要,对我们
and it didn't work out, what did you do?.
没有解决,你做了什么?
You ran home to Mom. And thenyou build this wall...
你跑回家找妈妈,你建起一面墙
aroundyourself, shutting me out, shuttingJesse out...
把自己包围,向我关闭,向耶西关闭
with your cynicism and your derision!
用你的玩世不恭和你的嘲笑!
And you call that being responsible!
你把这叫做责任!
Well, I can't live like this. I don't care ifl wind up...
是的,我不能那样生活 我没在意我是否振奋…
a truck stop waitress with platinum hair and pineapple earrings!
将车停在一头金发和凤梨的耳环的女招待前!
At least I'd be alive. Be better than living with a corpse.
至少我还活着 比行尸走肉强
Beforeyou, uh, get on with your career in the service industry...
在你继续从事服务业之前…
Iet's set the record straight.
让我们诚实地来看
Because I don't wantyou leaving with any misunderstandings.
因为我不希望你因为误解而离开
Maybeyou're right.
也许你是对的
Maybe I was afraid.
也许我害怕
Maybe I can't... take failure.
也许我不能…失败
That's probablytrue.
也许那才是真的
Andmaybe it's because the decision was all up to me.
也许这决定应该由我来做
It was always all up to me.
总是由我做决定
You were so afraid of being wrong, you never made a choice.
你总是怕错,你从不做决定
At least you made it look that way. What does that mean?.
至少你那样做了 那意味着什么?
Ifyou recall, my first response to my mother's offer to live here was absolutely not.
你回想一下,我第一次对我妈妈的建议说的绝对是不
Lie. Absolutely not. You think about it.
说谎 绝对是不 你想想
We were sitting in our bedroom on 78th Street.
我们坐在78街,我们的卧室里
We were smoking a joint and listening to Al Green.
我们吸着含大♥麻♥的香烟,听个艾 格林
And I said, ""Absolutely not." I'm sorry...
我说,"决不 " 对不起
but I have had enough!
已经够了!
I have neverheard ofsuch a Christmas!
我从没听说这样的圣诞节!
Sex and drugs a-a-and women being set on fire!
性,毒品,和一个女人被人烧!
I am taking my children upstairs right now. Connie, that's it.
我要立刻带孩子们去楼上, 康妮,就这样
Sit down and shut up. Okay?. Sit down and shut up. Come on, kids...
坐下,闭嘴 好吗? 坐下,闭嘴 来吧,孩子们
we're going upstairs. Gary?. I think this is more important.
我们上楼 加里? 我想这很重要
Well, I think this is sick! Connie, honey, right now nobody cares whatyou think.
好吧,我想这很不舒服! 康妮,亲爱的,现在没人会在意你想什么
You have not defended me once this entire evening! Tell her to sit down.
整个晚上你都没有让我辩护! 告诉她坐下
Just sit down and give these people...
让这些人都坐下
a little space to work out their--
没空间调解--
Excuse me, excuse me, excuse me, excuse me!
对不起,对不起,对不起,对不起!
Ifyou don't mind, the corpse still has the floor.
如果你不介意,行尸走肉依然在这儿
I toldyou what moving here could mean, but you were the one who said we should consider it.
我告诉过你离开这儿的意味着什么,但,是你说要我们考虑的
Not the actual moving, just the considering.
不是真的要走,只是考虑考虑
The actual moving-in part was left to me. Why?.
不是真的要走,为什么?
Because you didn't know what to do. You were confused.
因为你不知道做什么 你很迷惑
You didn't know what was the right thing.
你不知道什么是对的
Butyou were sure as hell sick and tired ofliving...
但你很烦,生活得很累
in a one-bedroom apartment in New York City.
在纽约的小公♥寓♥里
So don't hand me that ""it was the best of times" bullshit!
别对我说 "那是最美好的时候" 都是胡说!
You didn't want to work anymore, and you didn't want any help with the baby...
你一点都不想工作,你不想帮助孩子…
becauseyou wanted to do it all byyourself.
因为你想把一切都做了
And you hated New York...
你恨纽约…
because we weren't as rich as your college friends were to enjoy it.
因为我们不象你的同事那么富有,可以去享受
We couldn't afford a biggerplace...
我们负担不起大房♥子
andyou were miserable being aroundpeople who could.
看着周围的人,你觉得很痛苦
And... we were up to our ears in debt.
我们债台高筑
But moving here was my decision.
但搬到这儿是我的决定
Right! And the loan was same situation--
很好! 一样贷了款--
What difference does any of this make now?. You're getting a divorce.
这样做有什么区别吗?你要离婚
电影精选列表