Why?. Because I have a gun, okay?.
为什么?因为我有枪,对吗?
People with guns can do whatever they want.
有枪的人可以做他想做的事
Married people without guns-- for instance, you--
已婚的人没枪-- 比如,你们--
Mm-hmm. - do not get to yell!
嗯 别叫!
Why?. No guns!
为什么? 没枪!
No guns, noyelling! See?.
没枪,不许叫! 瞧?
Simple little equation.
多简单
Jesus Christ, who are you fuckin'people?
救世主耶酥,你♥他♥妈♥的是什么?
Caroline and Lloyd Chasseur. What'syourname?
卡罗琳和劳埃德 切斯特尔,你叫什么名字?
Fuckyou, that's my name.
去你♥妈♥的♥,这就是我的名字
Got any rope... Lloyd?.
有绳吗?… 劳埃德
For what?.
干什么?
What am I, applying for a job?. No.
这是我的事? 不
Then stop asking me fuckin' questions, okay?. Got any rope, Lloyd?.
别问他妈的问题了,好吗? 给绳子,劳埃德?
No, we don't have any rope.
没有,我们没绳子
We have bungee cords. They might work.
我们有弹力绳 也许能用
Where?. Move. Right through there in the kitchen.
在哪? 去拿 在厨房♥
I don't believe you.
我不相信你
Expecting company?.
除非一起去?
Yes. Lloyd's mother and his brother's family are coming for dinner.
是的 劳埃德的妈妈,还他哥哥一家会来吃晚餐
They should be here by 9:.00.
他们9:00会来
Great.
好的
Jesus.
天哪
Excuse my reach.
递一下
Pass the ketchup. Pass the ketchup, please.
蕃茄酱 蕃茄酱
I'm not hungry now. I thought we were eating at Uncle Lloyd's.
我现在不饿 我想我们应在劳埃德叔叔家吃饭
God knows what disaster your Aunt Caroline is making.
天知道,你的卡罗琳婶婶会做出什么味道的饭来
This may be our last chance for normal food.
也许是我们最后一次吃正常的东西
She does it to irritate me. I'm the one that she's after.
她总惹我 我是她要的人
But I'm not hungry now. Eat! Don't annoy me. It's Christmas.
我不饿 吃饭!别烦我 这是圣诞节
I'm sure she's going to a lot oftrouble. Gary.
我确信她有麻烦了, 加里
The last time you ate her cooking, you had diarrhea for a week.
上次你吃她煮的东西,拉了一个星期的肚子
You had diarrhea for a week, Dad?.
爸爸,你真的拉了一个星期的肚子?
That is not appropriate dinner conversation. Eat!
不适合在晚餐时谈,吃饭!
Ifwe hate Aunt Caroline's cooking so much, why do we go there everyyear for Christmas?.
既然我们那么讨厌卡罗琳婶婶的厨艺,为什么我们每年都去那儿过圣诞节?
Because my poor Lloyd needs his family.
为了可怜的劳埃德 他需要家庭
Otherwise, he'd be all alone with that adulteress and her delinquent son.
否则,他只能一个面对那个淫♥妇♥和他的坏儿子
I hope they get into a fight like always. Their fights are bitching
我希望他们打架 打那个婊♥子♥
Shut up! Don't make me nuts today! It's Christmas!
闭嘴!别让我心烦了! 这是圣诞节!
Merry Christmas.
圣诞快乐
Ahh. Mmm.
哦,嗯
So... what's the worst dive bar near here?.
附近最差的酒吧在那儿?
Seventeenth Hole. The Mackerel Lounge.
第17洞 迈克尔休闲吧
How do you know that?.
你怎么知道?
I passed by once on the access road.
在路上,路过了
Did you ever pass by the Seventeenth Hole?. It's like a urinal with windows.
你路过17洞? 象个有窗户的小便池
And the Mackerel Lounge couldn't be a dive bar, because they can have entertainment.
迈克尔休闲吧不是酒吧,因为他们有娱乐
Mackerel Lounge. Herbie speaking.
迈克尔休闲吧 是赫伯
I'm looking for a friend. The Mackerel Lounge couldn't be the worst dive bar.
我找我朋友 迈克尔休闲吧不是最差的酒吧
Can you hang on just one second please?. Oh,you happen to know!
请稍等? 你知道!
Aah!
哦!
Thanks. I'm looking for a friend of mine.
谢谢 我找我朋友
He's kind of a, uh, short... drunken loser.
他有点醉了
You just described everybody in the place.
你这是描述这儿每一个别人
See ifthere's a guy named Murray there, okay?.
那是否有一个叫默里的人?
Is there a Murray here?.
默里在这儿吗?
♪ Not a tree ♪ - I don't think he's here, pal.
我想他不在
See if there's a waste of fucking life named Murray. Try that one, okay?.
是否有一个浪费人生的叫默里的人,再试一下,好吗?
Is there a fucking waste oflife named Murray here?.
是否有一个浪费人生的默里在这儿?
Gus. Uh...
格斯 哦…
hello?.
喂?
Murray. How areya, pal?.
默里 你还好吗?
Fine. Howareyou? Oh, fabulous, fabulous. Of course, I'm a little tired...
不错,你呢? 哦,不错,不错 当然,我有点累…
from running forten hundred fuckin'miles because there was no fuckin'car waiting for me!
跑了四千多里,因为那没有他妈的车等我!
What did I tell you if something went wrong?.
只能告诉你,有点不对劲?
I told you to act like a drunk vagrant imbecile.
我告诉你,要装得象个喝醉的白♥痴♥
Is that too much of a fuckin' stretch?. I got nervous.
很难吗? 我有点紧张
The cops were all over the place.
到处都有警♥察♥
The cops, they've set up a roadblock. They're checking cars.
警♥察♥,他们设了路障,还查车
Andby 10:00 tonight, there's a curfew. Fuck it.
今晚10:00,会有霄禁, 他妈的
Ijust heard it at the bar. Fuckin'
我在酒吧里听说的, 他妈的
Excuse me. Is anything wrong?
对不起,有什么不对吗?
Lloyd, don't talk to me.
劳埃德,别与我说话
Don't talk to me. Shut up.
别与我说话 闭嘴
Don't sayanything to me. Okay? Understand? Gussie?
别对我说任何事,我,好吗? 懂吗? 格西?
Shh. Because maybe we can help, you know.
嘘 你看,也许我们可以帮你
My God! I swear to God!
天哪! 我发誓!
Gussie, where the hell are ya?. I'm scared. I don't think I can handle this.
格西,他在哪儿?我害怕 我想我不能该怎么办
I'm Ya been drinkin'?.
我 你已经醉了吗?
No. No. What areya, nuts?.
没有 什么,胡说?
Listen Calm down, okay?. Just calm down.
听着 冷静,好吗? 冷静一会
You gotta help me.
你会帮我
I'll tellyou what. Go to a place called Winslow Harbors, okay?
我告诉你,去一个叫温斯格的港口,好吗?
And steal us a boat. Boat? Wha
偷一艘船 船? 哇
I'm a car man, Gussie. What the hell do I know about boats?.
我是开车的,格西 我不懂船?
Figure it out! I don't care if it's a barrel as long as it fucking floats.
明白了! 无论是什么,只要他妈的能漂就行
7::30 now. Curfew starts at 1 0:.00. That gives you more than enough time.
现在7:30 10:00霄禁 这就有足够了的时间了
Ya got a pen?. Write this number down.
有笔吗? 记下这个号♥码
Okay? 555-3537.
好了吗? 555-3537
Okay?. Repeat it. 3537.
好了吗? 重复一下 3537
Listen, kid. Maybeyou better tell me where the swag is, in case I have to bribe somebody.
听着,你能告诉我东西在哪,万一我要去贿赂什么人
No, Murray. No. But
不行,默里,不行, 但
You can hot-wire station wagons, you can hot-wire a fucking boat.
你可以用电线对接来发动车子,你就可以用电线对接来发动船
And just remember, ifyou can't, what men your age become in prison: wet nurses.
记住,如果不行,你这把年纪进监狱就是:奶妈
Okay, Murray? Bye-bye.
好了,默里? 再见
Oh. Thanks.
谢谢
Ah. Everything's gonna be fine.
啊 一切都会好的
Everything's gonna be A-okay.
都会好的
We're gonna be in a boat in a couple ofhours. We'll be out ofhere.
我们会坐几小时船,我们要离开这儿
Right back on track. Right?. Right.
沿着这个 对? 对
Ah! Ahh!
啊!
Now... got any cigarettes?
现在,抽烟?
I don't smoke, and Caroline just quit.
我不抽烟,卡罗琳戒了
Ah.
啊
Just quit, huh?.
刚戒,哈?
So... where are they, Caroline?.
在哪? 卡罗琳?
What doyou mean?.
什么意思?
Where... are they... Caroline?.
在哪… 卡罗琳?
Behind the chessboard.
在棋盘后面
Chessboard, chessboard.
棋盘,棋盘
What?. You told meyou quit.
什么? 你对我说你戒了
Yes! I toldyou I wouldn'tsmoke in the house.
是的! 我告诉你我不在家里抽烟
I never said I quit. You said you quit. You hadn't had a cigarette in three months.
我从没说过我戒烟了 你说过你戒了 你已经三个月没抽烟了
I haven't finished a cigarette in three months. I take a few drags.
我已经三个月没抽一整支烟了 我吸一点毒品
I don't inhale. You are such a liar. I don't believe it.
我不吸 你是个骗子 我不信
I am not a liar! You sat right in the dining room and lied to me!
我不是骗子! 你坐在饭厅对我撒谎!
Itwas in the bathroom. I wonder how many otherthings you've been lying about.
是在浴室 我在想还有多少事你对我撒了谎
Aah! Unh! Aah!
哦! 哈! 啊!
Ugh.
唷
Did you saythatyou would quit, Caroline?.
你说过你会戒烟的,卡罗琳?
Did you say thatyou would quit?.
你说过你会戒烟吗?
Yes! Soyou are a liar. End ofstory.
是的! 那么你是一个骗子 结束了
You saw the stop sign, didn'tyou, Lloyd?. Huh?.
你看见了那个停车标志,对吧,劳埃德? 嗯?
You... saw... the... stop... sign... didn't you, Lloyd?.
你… 看见了… 那个… 停车… 标志… 对吧,劳埃德?
Yes, I did. Yes! So you, too, are a liar.
是的,我看见了 是的! 那么,你也是个骗子
Capital ""L", small ""I", small ""A", small ""R", period.
大写的 "L",小写的 "I",小写的 "A",小写的 "R",句号♥
Now shut the fuck up.
闭上他妈的嘴
Did you have an accident?.
你出过意外吗?
Ooh! Did you know you're bleeding?.
哦!你流血了?
Oh, yeah. Wereyoushot?
哦,是的 被打着哪儿了?
电影精选列表