every goddamn thing in the world handed toyou. What fuckin' purpose doyou people serve?
都他妈的该死,你们这些人都他妈的是为什么活呢?
You're a criminal. What purpose could you serve?.
你是罪犯 你为什么活呢?
Fuckyou, Lloyd. I work for a living, okay?.
你♥他♥妈♥的,劳埃德 我为了生存,行了吧?
I have a skill. I'm in the game, pal.
我有技能 是一种游戏
What doyou do except take up fuckin' space?.
我们换一下,你会怎么做?
Ifyou're so skilled, what areyou doing stuck here?.
如果你很有技能,你会干什么?
I can break into any house, take whatever I want; in and out, ten minutes.
我会进任何一家,进进出出是需要十分钟,拿走我想要的东西
No prints, no evidence, nothing.
一点都不留痕迹
Ifwhat's-his-name hadn't installed that fuckin' roadrunner booby trap...
如果要跑路…
I'd be in Jamaica by now. Mmm, I'm impressed.
我会去牙买♥♥加 嗯,我有点印象
No, you people don't get impressed, doya?.
不,你们是不会知道这些的,对吧?
Life just bores the shit out ofyou people. I'm sorry.
你们这些人对生活已经厌烦 我很抱歉
We don't all have rich mummies and daddies we can live off of...
我们没有有钱的妈妈,爸爸…
or open restaurants when we get bored playing tennis.
当我们不想打球的时候,去开个餐馆什么的
You told him about the restaurant?.
你给他说了餐馆?
Yeah. I heard you couldn't cut it working for a living, Mr. Brooks Brothers, so--
是的,我听说你不能以此为生,那么--
Shut up!
闭嘴!
You and my wife have a lot in common.
你和我妻子有很多共同点
You both think you have some right to life working out the wayyou want...
你们都认为自己对生活有选择权…
and if it doesn't, you get to act anywayyou want.
不如意,你们可以选择你们想要的
The problem is someone has to be responsible.
问题是,有些人应该有责任感
I'd love to run around taking classes and playing with my inner-selfness.
我喜欢去上课
I'dlove the freedom to be a pissed-off criminal without anyresponsibility...
我喜欢自♥由♥,自♥由♥地上厕所,罪犯是没有责任感的
except I don't have the time!
除了没时间!
But you don't see me with a gun.
你没看到我带枪
You don't see me sleeping with someone else.
你没看到我与别人睡觉
You think mylife turned out the way I wanted because I live in this house?
因为我生活在这里,你就认为我的生活也不是我想要的?
You think every time I look in the mirror I shout, ""Gee, I'm glad I'm me...
你认为我总是对着镜子里的自己说 "乔,我对自己非常满意…
""and not some 1 9-year-old billionaire rock star with the body of an athlete...
"不是一个19岁大亿万富翁,也不是一个运动员…
and a 24-hour erection"?. No, I don't! So just excuse the shit out of me!
也不能24小时都立着"? 不,我不是! 所以要获得宽恕!
Oh, God!
哦,天哪!
Shh.
嘘
Nice and quiet.
乖乖的,安静
Areyou guys decent?
你们好吗?
Hello?
喂?
Hey. Jesse!
嗨 耶西!
Jesse. Who are you?. Hey! Watch it!
耶西 你是谁? 嗨! 保安!
You guys okay?. Hands behind your back.
你们好吗? 把手背过来
Wait a second. You're the guywho Shut up!
等会 你是那个 闭嘴!
This isn'tyour M.O. You only knock over estates.
你不是M O 你只是偷东西
But hostages?. That's a nowin situation. You too, huh?.
人♥质♥? 没有赢的机会 你们也是,嗯?
You know what this family needs?. A mute.
你知道这个家需要什么吗? 安静
Let me say it one more time. I have a gun. It's loaded. Shut up. Okay?.
让我再说一遍,我有枪 已经上镗 闭嘴 好吗?
Yes, but we have people coming for dinner.
好的,但有人会来我家吃晚餐
They're driving from Boston. You gonna tie us all up?. Five extra people.
他们从波斯顿来 你不会把我们都绑起来吧? 五个人
Dinner's canceled. We can't cancel dinner. I mean, they're on the road.
取消晚餐 我们不能取消晚餐,他们已经在路上了
They'll be here by9:00. - Should I shoot one ofyou in the foot?.
他们9:00到 谁的脚想来一下?
Listen. If the police have a curfew, they might do house-to-house searches.
听着 如果警♥察♥霄禁,他们也许会一家一家的搜
You can't stayhere. That would be verybad foryou.
你不能呆在这儿, 这对你来说太糟了
Really. I can't leave until my partner calls.
真的, 直到我的同伙给我打电♥话♥,否则我是不会离开的
How doyou know he'll call? He'll call. He better fuckin' call.
你怎么知道他会给你打电♥话♥? 他会的 他会的
I swear to God, ifhe doesn't call
我发誓,如果他不打电♥话♥
What smells like piss?.
什么味,象尿?
Up against the bed.
起来,靠着床
Maybe I could sell tickets. No, no.
也许我可以卖♥♥票 不,不
Let's see. No, no. The-- The point is, in order to get this robe--
让我们瞧瞧 不,不,关键是-- 为了这身制♥服♥--
You know, I've never seen this movie all the way through.
你知道,这部片子我从没看全过
Don'tyou live in this country?. They show it during the holidays.
你住这个国家吗? 他们会在节日期间演
With the kids and the family, I've never seen the whole thing.
有小孩,有家人,我从没看全
The color ofyourjacket. It's charcoal.
你的夹克的颜色 是木炭色
I didn't know whatyou were talking about. Merry Christmas, Lieutenant.
我不知道你在谈论什么 圣诞快乐,中尉
Yeah, merryChristmas. Where the hell areyou two going?. Stay here.
圣诞快乐, 你们究竟去哪儿了? 呆在这儿
Did you have to say, ""Merry Christmas"?. That's the way I was brought up.
你们只能说,"圣诞快乐"? 就是这样教我们的
Push rewind. Uh... is this it?.
倒带 这个?
No, that's fast-forward. This is it.
不是,是快进 这个
Give me that.
给我
Whatyou're about to see has to be kept within the confines ofthis room.
你们在这里看到都要保密
Doyou understand?
明白了吗?
Wait a minute! That's Shh!
等会! 那是 嘘!
It's old man Willard's place! Shh!
那是老威拉德的地方! 嘘!
Burglary! Burglary!
入室行窃! 入室行窃!
Burglary! Burglary!
入室行窃!入室行窃!
Now listen up. We're gonna find this guy. Precinct.
听好了,我们要去找出这个人 这个区
Watch it a few more times. Then I'll organize specific teams...
多看几遍 然后组织一个特殊的队伍…
each with a specific geographic location.
带上特制的地图
Lieutenant. Some countyprosecutorguy?
中尉,检察官电♥话♥?
I'll take it in my office.
我在我办公室里接
Nobody leaves. Yeah, he'll be right withyou.
都不许离开 是,与你一起很好
Okay, I'll put you on hold. Thankyou.
好的,待命,谢谢
Wow! Yeah.
噢! 是的
Should we watch it again?. I thinkwe should just wait'til Huff gets back.
再看一遍吗? 我觉得还是等赫夫回来再看
Well, while we're waiting--
好的,那我们等等--
I think this is it.
我觉得是这样
No! It's this one.
不! 是这个
Now, you listen to me!
现在,你听我说!
I don't want any plastics and I don't want any ground floors...
我不想什么塑料东西,也不想什么地板…
and I don't want to get married ever to anyone! Doyou understand?
也不想跟什么人结婚!明白吗?
Hey! Who areyou?
嗨! 你是谁?
I'm Murray. What doyou want?
我是默里 想要什么?
Is this your boat?
这是你的船吗?
That was quite an outburst. I should tie you up more often.
受不了了,我应该多关心些
Listen. About the restaurant, I didn't say--
听着,关于餐馆,我没有--
How did you get home again?.
你怎么回家的?
I got a ride with a friend. Which friend?
我搭朋友的车, 那个朋友?
Which friend? Do I know him?
那个朋友? 我认识吗?
All right, I took a limo, okay?.
好吧,我坐的轿车,好了吧?
Where'd you get the money for a limo?.
你哪来钱坐轿车?
Okay, I stole one. Is that better? Listen, smartmouth...
好吧,我偷的,这样好了? 听着,巧嘴
ifyou would answer a simple question Don't talk to him like that!
你能否回答一个简单问题 别那样与他讲话!
You've never disciplined him! Ifyou had not sent him to that prison
你从不严格要求他! 如果你没把他送进那个监狱
I went there. For a summer. I go for my enti re high school life.
我去过那儿 夏天的时候 那有我的整个高中生活
You were sent there because high schools wouldn't enroll you anymore.
你被送到那,是因为高校不收你
Aye aye aye aye aye aye!
啊呀呀呀!
It's nobody's fault. Feel better That's it!
没人有错 感觉不错 是这样!
What the hell is wrong with you people?. You're supposed to be a family.
你们这些人究竟有什么不对? 你们是一家人
How can you talk to each other like that?.
你们之间怎么能那样说话?
Why don't you go on Oprah and get it over with?. Christ!
为什么你们不去听场歌♥剧呢?天哪!
What's the quickest way to the docks?. Bain bridge.
到码头最快的路怎么走? 贝恩桥
You take Main Street and you turn left on Domino Square.
你去主要街道,你我在多米诺广场左转
You can't. Domino Square is a one-way street.
不行 多米诺广场是单行道
Bainbridge is the only two-way street to the docks.
贝恩桥是唯一的去码头的双行道
You know, you're never gettin' out ofhere.
你们从没从这出去过
Whydon'tyou take the highway? It's quicker! Not the wayyou drive!
为什么你们不走高速公路? 你开快车! 不是你驶的那条路!
We don't have much time. Pay attention to any distinguishing features.
我们的时间不多 注意特征
Now, you listen to me! I don't want any plastics and I don't want any ground floors.
现在,听我说! 我不想要塑料也不想要地板
You understand that?.
你明白吗?
This-- this--
这-- 这--
I don't-- I--
我-- 我--
I don't want anyplastics Lt. Huff!
我不想要 赫夫中尉!
I believe you have some evidence in your possession...
我想你有了证据…
belongs to the county prosecutor's office.
是属于县检察官办公室的
...Do what I want to do. Andyou're--Andyou're--
做我想做的,你--你--
Mary! George! George!
玛丽! 乔治! 乔治!
I'm worth more dead than alive. - U nbel ievable.
我觉得死更有价值, 难以置信
No sense of time.
没有时间观念
Never again. Never again!
从来没有 从来没有!
Excuse me. Those dolls are my mother's. She's been collecting them foryears.
对不起 这些东西是我妈妈的 她收集这些东西多年了
Could you be more careful with them?. I'm sorry.
你应对他们小心点? 对不起
Ifhe doesn't call, you're dead in the water. Jesse, be quiet.
如果他不打电♥话♥,你会死的 耶西,安静
Listen toyour father, kid. I'm only stating the obvious.
小孩,听你♥爸♥爸的 我说得很明白
电影精选列表