What about the breakfast?
早餐呢?
Okay, I'l I get the m i I k and the doughnuts. There you go.
好的,牛奶和油炸圈饼 走吧
Mm-hmm. Ye-- Marge, hold on. They got another call comin' in.
嗯 玛格,别挂 又有一个电♥话♥来了
Yes, I'll talk toyou later. Hello.
是的,呆会再跟你说,喂
Uh, Gussie?.
格西?
No, this is Lt. Milford. To whom am I speaking?.
不是,我是米尔福德中尉 你是谁?
Uh Ooh, he hung up.
喂 他挂了
Who was it? - I don't know. Hung up.
他是谁? 不知道,挂了
Probably a wrong number. Crank call.
也许打错了 有毛病
Yeah, kids. That's it.
是的,孩子们 是的
So... ooh, it's late. When do you think Gar might be gettin' here?.
有点晚了 你觉得高什么时候会来?
Well, maybe whatyou should do is go and, um...
那么,也许你应该去,嗯
when Gary comes, I'll get him to call you at the office.
加里来的时候,我会让他给你的办公室打电♥话♥
Because Christmas Eve, you're so busy, and I
圣诞夜,我会很忙,我
Oh, I'll get it. That's it. Thankyou. Hello?
哦,我得到了,就是这个,谢谢,喂?
Hello. Uh, are you feeling better?.
喂,觉得好点了吗?
Who gives a rat's ass how I feel?. Where's Gussie?.
这样对你,你会怎样? 格西在哪?
I'll get him. Back in a minute.
我会让他立刻回来
I can't believe I'm working tonight.
难以置信,我今晚会工作
I know. Some guy robbin' people on Christmas Eve?.
我知道,有人在圣诞夜行窃?
It's not right. It's not right.
不对,不对
We'll get him though. We got every cop and his brotherlookin'for him.
会抓到的,所有的警♥察♥和他的兄弟都在找他
Christmas Eve, it's Murray.
圣诞夜,是 默里
He hung up. Well, he sounded upset.
他挂了 好的,他好象不是很好
He should be. He's gonna die a horrible fuckin' death.
他应该这样 他都要死了
Caroline!
卡罗琳!
Oh! Speaking ofwhich--
哦! 说到--
So, Gary and Connie and the kids.
那么,加里和康妮,孩子们
Merry Christmas. - Gar!
圣诞快乐, 高!
Steve! Phil! Oh, merry Christmas, Gar!
史蒂夫! 菲尔! 圣诞快乐,高!
Mom?. Merry Christmas.
嗯? 圣诞快乐
Mom, the TV's broke. What are we gonna do all night?.
嗯,电视中断了 晚上我们干什么呢?
I can't believe this. Celebrate the birth of Christ!
不相信 为救世主庆贺生日!
Now, put the presents under the tree. Connie, honey...
现,把礼物放在树下 康妮,亲爱的
lookwho dropped by. Merry Christmas, Connie.
随便访问一下 圣诞快乐,康妮
I'll take that bag upstairs.
我把那个袋子拿到楼上
I'll take it. I want to change myshoes.
我来拿,我想换鞋
Mom, hi. Lloyd, who is this?.
嗯,嗨 劳埃德,是谁?
Merry Christmas. Merry Christmas. Who is this?.
圣诞快乐 圣诞快乐 是谁?
This is the doctor we were tellingyou about.
他是医生,我们说过的
Doctor... Wong.
王医生
Ah, the marriage doctor.
是的,婚姻医生
Right. Yeah.
是的 是
Wong?. You're a Wong?.
王? 你是王?
Well, my mother was I rish. And your father?.
是的,我妈是爱尔兰人 你父亲呢?
Wasn't. Why don't we go downstairs?.
不是 为什么不下楼?
I want to change my shoes. Yourshoes are lovely.
我要换鞋 你的鞋很漂亮
Myfeet hurt. Take'em off. Go barefoot.
我脚痛, 脱了,光脚
A Bohemian Christmas! I'm up for that! What the hell...
一个吉普赛人的圣诞节! 我愿意! 究竟…
is wrong with you?. Why do you get strange at family gatherings?.
你们发什么病了? 为什么在家庭聚会上带陌生人来?
It's not me, Mom. It's Caroline.
不是我 是卡罗琳
She's a little nervous about the dinner.
她有点神经质
Maybeyou could go tell her what you think. You know, give her a hand.
你可以告诉她你的想法,去帮帮她
You know what a bad cook she is.
你知道她烹饪不在行
Oh. All right.
好吧
Aren'tyou going to take my bag up? Later.
难道你不把我的包拿上去? 等会
Well, I'll take it. No, no. I'll go, I'll go.
好的,我来拿 不,不 我去,我去
I just wanted to be close to you.
我很想接近你
He, uh-- he loves you so very much.
他,他很爱你
Caroline, could you come up here for a minute?.
卡罗琳,你能来这一会吗?
I thoughtyou needed help. Yes, well, everything's in the dining room
我想你需要帮助 是的,好吧,在餐厅的每件事
Why don'tyou light the candles?. That'd be good.
为什么不点蜡烛? 太好了
Bitch. Bitch.
婊♥子♥ 婊♥子♥
Hello?. Where's Gus?.
喂? 请问格斯在吗?
Murray?. How do I know this is Gussie?.
默里? 我怎么会认识格西?
Because the next time I seeyou I'm gonna tear all the hair out ofyour balls one by one...
下次再见你,我会去扯你的头发…
you fucking mule. How's that?.
真倔 怎么样?
Kid, I got good news. - Yeah?.
小子,有个好消息 是吗?
A friend of mine's got a boat. A friend?.
我朋友弄到了一条船 朋友?
Nobody likes you. What areyou talking about, ""friend"?.
没人喜欢你 你在说什么,"朋友"?
It's somebody I just met, and we kind of hit it off. I think she really likes me.
是我刚遇到的一个人,我们很相配,我想她真的很喜欢我
She?. She?. Murray, I've been in this house all night...
她? 她? 默里,我在这所房♥子里呆了一个晚上…
wondering ifI'm gonna get busted or not and you've been fuckin' dating?.
无论是否成功,你都会去约会?
Is that it, Murray?. Calm down. It's the best I could do.
是这样吗,默里? 冷静 我做得最好就这样了
Listen, she's a nice woman. And she's just...
听着,她是个好女人 并且她…
skipped parole from NewJersey. An excon?.
是从新泽西假释出来的 被判过刑?
Yeah. Yeah, that's great. That's just great.
是的 是的,真是太好了 真不错
How doyou know she's not gonna turn us in?. She wouldn't.
你怎么知道她不会告发我们? 她不会
She can't afford to. If she did, she'd be back in the slammer before she knew it.
她经不起,如果这样做,她会被再送到牢里的
Honest. She's legit.
诚实 她很传统
But there's just one little problem.
但还有一个小问题
What?. Children?. No.
什么? 孩子? 不
The boat needs... a little work.
这艘船… 需要修一下
Hello?.
喂?
Hello.
喂
How long?. Hour, hour and a half.
多长时间? 四个或四个半
Hour. Okay.
小时 好吧
You have an hour. Okay. Hour.
给你一个小时 小时
Byebye. All right, byebye.
再见 很好,再见
Last check. Three or four minutes away. Proceed to the next house.
再查一下 三到四分钟 查下一家
Isn't this exciting?. I'm sure glad I got a chance to see Santa while he was here.
不兴奋吗?我想我会见到圣诞老人
And Santa would like to toast you all...
圣诞老人会向我们敬酒…
for answering the call of duty...
为职责…
on the holiest of nights. Everyone, grab a glass.
在这个神圣的晚上 每个人,都来一杯
You too. Grab a glass. Come on, come on. Grab a glass.
你们,也来一杯,来,来,来一杯
Everyone, come on. Santa doesn't drink champagne.
大家,一起 圣诞老人不喝香槟
Santa drinks milk.
圣诞老人喝牛奶
Look, Santa can't drink any more milk tonight.
瞧,圣诞老人今晚不喝牛奶
Santa has a lactose intolerance.
圣诞老人对糖过敏
It gives him horrible gas pains.
会有可怕的气体产生
You want to see Santa farting down everyone's chimney?.
你们想看圣诞老人放屁,打入每家的烟囱?
Merry Christmas!
圣诞快乐!
Merry Christmas.
圣诞快乐
Ah!
啊!
What we're having...
我们有什么
is a traditional Scandinavian Christmas feast.
传统的斯堪的那维亚圣诞宴会
We have roast suckling pig...
有烤乳猪
fresh baked kringlor s with a honey pecan dipping sauce...
新鲜出炉,上面有山核桃,还要醮沙司
seven-day-old lutefisk and lamb gookins.
七天的鳕鱼,小羊羔
What you' re weari ng on your heads are cal led Lucia wreaths.
戴在头上的叫露西娅花冠
They're worn in honor of Saint ..
他们已经厌烦了,对圣卢西亚岛的崇敬…
a brave and noble woman I admire very much.
我很崇拜勇敢和高贵的女人
A woman whose beliefs were so strong...
一个女人太自信…
they rendered her inflammable.
他们会恨她的
As the story goes...
就象故事里说的…
Lucia was engaged to be married...
露西娅订了婚
andinstead ofgiving her dowry to herin-laws...
她的嫁妆…
she gave it to the poorpeople ofthe village.
给了那些贫穷的村民
Her husband-to-be, thinking she was out ofher mind...
她的未婚夫,认为她不正常
betrayed her to the Romans as a Christian...
把她出♥卖♥♥♥给了罗马天主教…
and they condemned her to burn at the stake.
把她弄在木桩上烧
But although she was surrounded by flames...
尽管被火焰包围…
she would not burn.
她依然没被烧着
And they had to stab her with a sword.
然后,他们用剑刺她
My God. Is this a Christmas story?.
天哪 圣诞故事?
Who cares. My forehead is blistering.
谁再乎 我的额头有点热
I think it's cool, Aunt Caroline. Thankyou.
我是凉的,卡罗琳婶婶 谢谢
Okay, dig in, everybody. Don't be shy.
好吧,开动吧 别不好意思
Everything looks great, honey. Thankyou, sweetheart.
看上去都很好,亲爱的 谢谢,甜心
From what school are you trained, Dr. Wong?. Freud?.
王医生在学校里都学了什么?弗洛伊德?
电影精选列表