A goddamn dog bit me. What dog?
被他妈的狗咬的 什么狗?
Willard's dog. Cannibal bityou?.
威拉德的狗 卡尼勃咬的?
His name is Cannibal?. Yeah.
它叫卡尼勃? 是的
Um, there are Band-Aids in the bathroom...
嗯,在浴室
in the master bedroom upstairs.
在楼上主卧室
What's through here?.
穿过这儿是哪?
That's the mudroom.
是储存室
Use the ouchless. They're in the green container.
用止痛药,在绿箱子里
I don't believe it. You want to have sex with him.
我不信 你想跟他有性关系
What?. ""Use the ouchless." ""We have bungee cords."
什么? "用止痛药 " "我们有弹力绳 "
Ugh. I'm frightened.
嗯 我害怕
Humans get frightened because they have feelings.
人因为有情感所以害怕
Didn'tyour alien leaders teach you that before they sentyou here?.
他们把你送来前是这样教你的?
I suppose you'll use this drama as a reason to have another affair.
我想你以这个为借口,去干别的事
I feel sorry for the next delivery man that comes to this house!
我为下一个送货员感到抱歉!
Shh.
嘘
Okay, our car's in the driveway.
好的,我们的车停在路上了
The lights are on. They know we're in here.
灯开着,他们知道我们在家
Who the fuck is that? Make it quick.
都他们妈的是谁? 快点
Okay.
好的
Ho ho ho! Merry Christmas.
哦! 圣诞快乐
Did I catch you at a bad time?.
我来的不是时候?
No, no, no. I was, um, in the attic.
不,不,不 我只是在阁楼上
I bet you thought Margaret forgotyou on her fruitcake list.
我打赌你希望玛格瑞特把你从她的单子里去掉
I thought... maybe.
我想… 也许吧
Well, she would never do that.
太好了,她不可能那样做
Oh?. Great.
啊? 太好了
Thankyou, George. Merry Christmas.
谢谢,乔治 圣诞快乐
Thanks to Margaret. Yup. Bye. Right. Yeah. Hey!
谢谢玛格瑞特 是的 再见 是的,是的 嗨!
Did you hear about the reward?.
听见悬赏令了吗?
Willard called the radio station from Bimini when he found out about the robberies...
当威拉德发现被窃取,他从毕米力呼叫了电台…
andhe saidhe'll give $100,000 to anyone who captures this guy.
他要悬赏$100,000去抓那个贼
Oop. Okay, bye. Well.
好的 不错,再见 好吧
I got a lot of children to see before that curfew.
在霄禁前我有很多孩子要照顾
Thankyou. Pay my best to Lloyd.
谢谢, 祝福你劳埃德
Yup. And to that son ofyours. Uh...
好的 也祝福你的儿子
Jesse. Okay, byebye. I'm still waiting for our chess rematch.
耶西 是的,再见 我在等待象棋的复赛
And ifhe happens to know where the town's babyJesus is...
如果他碰巧知道,城里的小耶酥
we're stiIl missing it from the lawn Nativity scene from last year.
自去年就不见了
My God. Yeah.
上帝呀 是的
Merry Christmas.
圣诞快乐
Bye.
再见
That guy blames Jesse for everything that happens.
那个人总是责备耶西
And he hasn't played chess with him foryears.
他已经好几年都没下棋了
Ah. What's in this?.
啊 里面是什么?
I don't know, alum?. Don't eat it.
不知道,明矾? 别吃
Welcome to the suburbs. Yeah.
欢迎到郊区 好的
Where are those BandAids?. Upstairs.
装饰品呢? 在楼上
Show me.
给我
Wow.
好
That's nice. Yeah.
非常好 是的
It's my mother-in-law's. Every time I pass it, I feel her eyes on me.
这是我的婆婆 每次经过,都能感到她在看我
You want it?.
你要什么?
Do I want it?.
我也有?
This is Chagall, right?.
夏加尔,对吗?
This is a real Chagall. Yeah.
是夏加尔真迹, 是的
It really pisses me off.
我要小便
Sorry?. You got something like this hanging onyour wall...
对不起? 找个象这样的东西
and you don't even fuckin' appreciate it.
你不会感激的
Probably'cause you never worked a day in your life.
因为在你的生活中你没工作过一天
That's not true.
不是那样
We had our own business once. We owneda restaurant.
我们曾经有自己的事业,我们原来有一家餐馆
An Italian restaurant.
意大利餐馆
'Course, I would have preferred French, but anyway...
由于我更喜欢法国菜,但…
it failed eventually What are we, girlfriends here?.
最后失败了 我们这儿的女朋友?
Do I give a shit about this?
这很他妈的糟?
No. Let's move.
不,我们走
Cloudy skies, drizzle--
阴有小雨--
You wanna go for coffee?. Look, kid, I gotta get home to my family.
你想杯咖啡? 看看,我回自己的家了
This is my lastjob.
这是我最后一份工作
Oh, come on. It can't be that bad.
哦,来吧 没那么糟
Look. Can you just drive me around the block a little?.
瞧,你能带我绕过障碍吗?
I'll give you another fifty.
再加50
Well, it'syourmoney, pal.
好吧,那是你的钱
Who's been naughty and who's been nice?
谁调皮,谁乖?
Here we are! Hey, hey! I got one forJohnny here!
我们! 嗨,嗨! 给约翰一个!
And here's one for Bi I l. And for Karen.
给比尔一个 给克伦
And here's a beautiful looking It's so cold out tonight.
外面不错 今晚真冷
Do you think Santa would like something to eat?. Santa's hungry!
你想过圣诞老人的世界吗,他吃什么呢? 圣诞老人会饿!
Let's give him some cookies! - Cookies.
给他一些小甜饼! 小甜饼
Santa, have a cookie! Over here!
圣诞老人,给个上甜饼! 来这儿!
Merry Christmas, Santa. Uhhuh.
圣诞快乐,圣诞老人
The cookies are good! - All right, everybody, tuck in! Let's eat, huh?.
饼干很好吃! 大家好,随便吃! 吃吧,嗯?
Here, Santa! Enough with the cookies, kids!
这儿,圣诞老人! 饼干够了,孩子们!
You two were gone an awfully long time.
这么长时间以来,我们俩的关系都很差
I got us moved to a more comfortable place.
我们去个舒服点的地方
What did you have to do for it, dress his wounds?.
你们应该做点什么,揭伤疤?
Oh, that's right, Lloyd. We're having an affair.
那是对的,劳埃德 我们有问题
He wants to run away to Acapulco. He tied me up in case I had second thoughts.
他想逃到阿卡普尔科 他想管我,不让我有别的想法
No one goes to Acapulco anymore.
没人会去阿卡普尔科
Our son's walking in here any minute. Why don'tyou worry about that?.
我们的儿子会去 你为什么不担心呢?
Look, ifwe just cooperate, I'm sure he won't hurt him.
看,如果我们合作,我肯定他不会伤害他的
What areyou doing?.
我们做些什么呢?
I think we can get out of these. Oh, move your body!
我想我们出去吧 一起走!
Stop that! What ifhe walks in here?.
不行! 如果他来了呢?
We'll just say we're being... affectionate.
我们会说,我们是挚交
Tied up, with an armed man in the house?.
绑着,房♥里有一个带枪的男人?
Works for me.
为了我
Just reach down and touch that clippery thing. Listen to me.
想想清楚 听我说
I cannot move my arm.
我不能不带枪
Oh! Oh, oh! Stop it! What's that?.
好的! 停下! 什么?
It's nothing.
没什么
It doesn't feel like nothing.
不能象什么也没有
Just the friction.
只是有点摩擦
Stop it.
停下
Lloyd,youanimal.
劳埃德,你不是人
Haven'tyou leftyet?.
你走吗?
Did ya hear the fuckin' phone ring?. Look, what about our son?.
你没听见电♥话♥铃♥声♥吗? 看,我们儿子?
Well, guess it's gonna be a real Chasser family picnic, huh?
好的,猜想是一个真正的拉塞式的家庭野餐,嗯?
That's Chasseur. It's 1 8th-century French Huguenot.
是切斯特尔 18世纪法国雨格诺教♥徒♥
Got any extra cord?. No, we don't have any extra cord.
还有绳子吗? 没绳子了
Okay. Guess we're gonna have to economize, huh?.
好吧 我们要节约,嗯?
Move up!
起来!
Bring'em on up.
一块起来
Keep it moving. Keep moving.
走 继续走
You, sir. Whoa. Whoa.
是的,先生,哦,哦
Maylsee some identification, please? Certainly, sir.
能让我看一下吗? 当然
How can they do this on Christmas Eve?. There is a criminal at large.
在圣诞前夜他们会做什么呢? 是逃犯
They can't stop for the holidays.
不会因为过节而休息
Maybe they'll let him go in the spirit of Christmas.
也许他们让他过一个精神上的圣诞节
That is not the spirit of Christmas.
那不是过精神上的圣诞节
The spirit ofChristmas is eitheryou're good, oryou're punished and you burn in hell.
精神上的圣诞节对你们来说很不错,也许你们被惩罚和在地狱里受煎熬
Who wouldcatch a criminal and then let him go free? Republicans?.
谁会抓住罪犯,然后让他自♥由♥? 共和党人?
Have a merry Christmas.
圣诞快乐
Why don't you just give yourself up?.
你为什么不自己放弃呢?
What'd you say?. Well, you're not going to kill an entire family.
你说什么? 好吧,你不会杀全家人吧
It's over. I mean, you're not the type. You're a thief, not a killer.
结束了 我的意识是,你不是那类人 你只是个贼,不是杀人犯
That's obvious.
那很明显
I hate guys likeyou, you know?.
我讨厌象你这样的家伙,你知道吗?
With yourJeep Grand Cherokees and your Nicaraguan maids and your Ping Zing golf clubs...
你的吉普车,你的女佣,你的高尔夫俱乐部…
电影精选列表