the dayyou see anything through to the end, I'll stick my own dick in my ear.
彻底失望的那天,我会将我的阳♥具♥插在我的耳朵里
I ordereda case of eggnog so this wouldn't happen.
如果我要蛋奶酒就不会有事了
I'm sorry. I can't help you.
对不起,我帮不了你
You don't understand. I have 25 relatives coming in one hour...
你不明白,我有25个亲戚一个小时内会到
and you have one bottle of eggnog.
你有瓶蛋奶酒
What am I gonna do?. I t's Christmas. I'm here alone.
我能做什么呢? 这是圣诞节 我一个人在这儿
I'd love to be able to help you. I don't know what to tell you.
我很想帮你 我不知道该说什么
Areyou crazy?
你疯了?
I have nothing I can do foryou. I'm sorry.
对不起,我什么也不能为你做
There's no one in the store to help me. Can't you make some?. Make some?. Are you nuts?.
店里没有人能帮我 给我找一些? 找一些? 别烦了?
I have got 25 relatives coming. It onlytakes cream, nutmeg
我有25个亲戚要来 要冰淇淋,核仁的
You don't understand. What am I gonna do without it?
你不明白,没它我能做什么?
I promised them I'd have eggnog! You can ifyou make it.
我对他们说我有蛋奶酒! 你可以做呀
I can't make it! You make it!
我不会做! 你可以做!
Okay.
好吧
Don't move. Don't talk. This is a gun in your back.
别动 别说话 后面有枪
What's going on?. Who is he?.
发生了什么事? 他是谁?
He's the world beyond our problems, which is now our problem.
他是你那个再转的世界,但现在是我们的问题了
Shut up. Drive. My God, Carrie, areyou all right?.
闭嘴 开车 天哪,卡丽,你没事吧
Drive.
开车
Lieutenant Huff, how could this have happened in Old Baybrook?
赫夫中尉,在老贝布鲁克,这事是怎么发生的?
Why weren't there more police on the street?
为什么不多派些警♥察♥到街上?
This man has been terrorizing the entire county. Look.
这个人让整个县都陷入了恐慌 看
I'd put more men on the street, but they're not qualified for this kind of thing.
我已经加派了人手,但他们不行
Why not?. They are police, aren't they?.
为什么不行? 他们是警♥察♥,不是吗?
They have no experience. Nothing ever happens in this town.
他们没有经验 这座城从没发生过这样的事
The only time we get calls from you people...
人们呼唤我们,只有在…
is when some kid is playing a practical joke...
一些孩子们恶作剧的时候…
oryour faggot dogs start humping each otherwithout permission.
或者你狗跑了
Anytime there's anyrealproblem, youpeople callyourjudge friends...
真的遇到了麻烦,你们又只叫你们的朋友
and your attorney general friends and your district attorney friends.
检察官和公诉人
Why don't you call them now and get the hell out of my office?.
为什么现在你们出去不找到他们了呢?
It doesn't necessarily have to be your office.
没必要
I'm calling an emergency meeting ofthe Old Baybrook Emergency Community Committee.
我请求老贝布鲁克应急委员会召开紧急会议
And I'll be suggesting at that meeting...
我将在会议上建议…
that ourvolunteers patrol the streets to protect our homes.
志愿者在街上巡逻以保护我们的家园
Andifyou wouldlike, Lt. Huff, I willspeak to the mayor-- a golfing chum ofmine--
如果你们愿意,赫夫中尉,市长是我的高尔夫球友,我会对他说
about finding you a replacement, since you don't like it here in Old Baybrook.
该给你找个替身了,既然你不喜欢老贝布鲁克
And maybe I'll just tell him that you've hit into a water hazard...
或者对他说你不行…
and you're way in overyour head.
你已经技穷了
Get out.
滚出去
Authorities have speculated that the thiefmaystill be in the area.
当局推测此贼还在这一区
Roadblocks are being set up on Interstate Fuck! Goddam n it!
已设路障 他妈的! 去死吧!
T urn it off!. T urn it off!.
关掉! 关掉!
Goddamn it! Shit!
他妈的! 狗屁!
Fuckin' Christmas!
去他妈的圣诞节!
Fuckin' cocksuckers! Jesus!
去他妈的! 上帝!
I can't believe they're going to all this trouble for a thief.
我不相信他们会为一个贼会这么大动干戈
I mean, it's not like you killed anyone. Kinda silly, ain't it?.
我的意思是,你好象没杀人 无聊?
Yeah. Although it's still early, right?.
是的 尽管还早,对吗?
What's that smell?. Shut up!
什么味? 闭嘴!
Take me toyour house.
带我去你们家
Listen, we'll drop you offwherever you'd like, and we won't say a word.
听着,我们带你到你想去的地方,我们一定不告诉任何人
We're not heroes. I can vouch for that. Lloyd is no hero.
我们不是英雄 我能保证 劳埃德不是英雄
Enough, okay?. I said take me to your fuckin' house.
够了,我说了带我去你们家
I gotta think. Aw, fuck.
想想 他妈的
Fuck. Christ. What?. Nothing.
去他妈的上帝, 什么? 没什么
No. What was that laugh for?. No, I don't. Oh, like you don't know.
不 笑什么? 不,不是的 哦,就象你不知道
Oh, yeah, sure, right. ""Lloyd's no hero." Thanks a lot!
不,确定,太对了 "劳埃德不是英雄 " 非常感谢!
Please. I was trying to Go to hell!
让我试试 见鬼去吧!
Shut up.
闭嘴
Never've happened ifyou'd come into the store! I have a gun.
如果你不去商店就不会出事! 我有枪
He chose me because I was alone. Shut up!
他选择我是因为我只有一个人 闭嘴!
Jesus fuckin' Christ! Okay, okay.
上帝呀,去他妈的救世主! 好吧
But I'm right, aren't I?. You would never have taken a couple, would you?.
我还好,对吗?你从没有绑♥架♥过一对夫妇,对吗?
All right. No. No. Thankyou. Thankyou.
是的 谢谢 谢谢
Christ. See?.
上帝呀 看?
Happy now?. Great. Yeah, I am, actually.
高兴了? 太棒了 是的,确实是
Less than ten minutes ago, you sat in the car... Hey, hey! Stop sign.
10分钟前你们上了车… 嗨,嗨! 停车标志
and told meyou want to stop arguing. Stop sign! Whoa!
你不想停车 停车标志! 哦!
Ho! Ho! Ho!
哦!
Hey, morons!
嗨,笨蛋!
You ran the stop sign. I didnot. There was no stop sign.
你驶过了停车标志 我没有,那儿没什么停车标志
Yes, there was, andyes,you did. You didn't even see it.
是的,那有,是的,你那样做了, 你甚至没看它
He saw it. He said, ""stop sign.'"I heard it. Great.
他看了,他说,“停车标志”,我听见了 太好了
I hijacked my fucki n' parents.
我抢劫我的父母
Somebody who makes sense, I listen to! Yes, there was. There was no stop sign.
谁有道理我听谁的!是的那儿有 那儿没有停车标志
U h, Lieutenant, I found this mask with a weird smell. We both found it.
哦,中尉,我找到面具了,有怪味 我们都找到了
Urine.
是尿
Oh, thank God. Phil thought it might be semen.
哦,感谢上帝,菲尔认为是精♥液♥
Phil needs to talk to a therapist.
菲尔应该与医生说
Hey, Lieutenant.
嗨,中尉
We found it. Why'dyou say that? I found it.
我们找到了,你为什么那么说? 我找到的
I t's the county prosecutor.
有人举报
Lt. Huff here.
赫夫中尉,这儿
Will Warren here. What's the suspect's M. O.? Shh.
沃伦 这儿,有什么假设 嘘
Suspect left behind a face mask.
疑犯戴面具
There are traces of blond hair and the faint odor of after-shave mixed--
金发,刮完胡子后有怪味--
I spoke to Mr. Willard. It seems there might be a videotape of the robbery.
我告诉威拉德先生,好象在行窃现场有录像机
A videotape?. Where'd he say it is?. I called state police.
录像机?在哪儿? 我呼叫州警
State police?. I s that necessary?. It would be best
州警? 有必要吗 会好点
My men are searching the place now No.
我的人都在这个地区搜察 不
What?. We'll let professionals handle this.
什么? 让专业人士来处理吧
Excuse me, but this is my jurisdiction, and we are perfectly capable--
对不起,这里由我管,我们能胜任--
I do not wantyou oryour men going in there! Doyou hear me?
我不希望你和你的人来!听到我说的了吗?
Yeah, yeah. I heard you!
好吧 我听见了!
So... can we go home now?.
那么 我们可以回家了吗?
Get everybody out of there. Leave a couple of guys here for the state police.
都走,留几个人,等州警
They got professionals coming.
他们叫了专业人士
I'm coming.
我来了
Chasser. That's Chasseur. It's 1 8thcentury French Huguenot.
拉塞 是切斯特尔,是18世纪的法国雨格诺教♥徒♥
I'm glad I caught you before you left for the holidays.
我非常高兴,能在你休假前找到你
Mayl come in? No.
我可以进来吗? 不行
I can't give it toyou out in the hall. Listen, Siskel...
在外面,我不能把这个给你 听着,西斯克
I just developed some new pictures. Stunning.
我有些新东西,非常好
Might even make a book. Something like Mapplethorpe, onlya little bit more personal.
也许可以出书了,就象地图册,只有一点个性
Demon seed. Ooh.
德蒙 斯德 哦
My best to the wife and kids. Merry Christmas.
向夫人和孩子问好 圣诞快乐
Move it. Move it, I said.
我说了,走 走
We have gifts in the car in back. Shut up!
车后有礼物 闭嘴!
They might get stolen.
他们会被偷的
Well, didn'tyou lock the car?. That's ridiculous.
好吧,你难道不锁车吗? 可笑
Shut up! Christ.
闭嘴
Hi, guys. It's me.
嗨,孩子,是我
Hey! Hey! Hey!
嗨! 嗨! 嗨!
The alarm. You don't have to pick me up at the station.
警报 不用到车站接我
I'm getting a ride home with a friend. I'll be late for dinner...
我要与朋友回家 会晚点…
so start without me. Just kidding, Mom. Seeyou later. Bye.
那么开始吧,不用等我,只是开个玩笑,妈妈,待会见,再见
Who's that?.
是谁?
JJesse, our son. We were supposed to p
耶西,我们的儿子 我们想
Station. At 8:.00.
去车站 8:00
Nice. You rich?.
好的 你很富?
No. Oh, God, no. No, no. Not really, no.
不,哦,上帝,不,不,不, 不是这样,不
Antiques like this ain't cheap.
象这样的古董不会便宜
I run an antique store in town. These are all from the shop.
我在城市里经营一家古玩店 这都是我店里的东西
It's his mother's store. So?.
是他妈妈的店 那又怎么样?
Well,you made itsoundlike it wasyours. ""I run an antique store.'"
好吧,你说起来就象是你的,"我经营了一家古玩店,"
I said I run it. I didn't say I own it. I am the manager.
是我在经营 又没说是我拥有的 我是经理
Doyou think he cares ifyou work foryour mother? Hey! Hey! Hey!
你认为他关心你是否为你妈妈工作吗? 嗨! 嗨! 嗨!
Let's get one thing straight. From now on, the onlyperson who yells is me.
从现在起,让我们把事情搞清楚,能够喊叫的人只有我
电影精选列表