Uh, nah. I don't go in for that dream stuff. Really?
嗯,哪 我不干那种分♥析♥梦的事 真的?
You don't think patients should examine their dreams?.
你不认为病人的梦应该分♥析♥吗?
Well, I just don't think they should bother other people with them.
好的,我只是认为不应用这些来打扰其他人
I mean, what kind ofa loser actually thinks anybody else is interested?.
我是说,只有失败者才感兴趣,对吗?
You must have met a great many strange and disturbed people.
你一定遇到很多奇怪的事和有趣的人
My line ofwork, you meet some real wackos.
我的工作,遇到一些疯子
You call your patients ""wackos"?.
你叫你的病人为 "疯子"?
Yeah, they-- they like it.
是的,他们就是这样
Well, it seems that this therapy is working.
好吧,好象治疗见效了
I've never seen these two so agreeable together.
我从没看到他们俩这么好
What the hell am I eating?. Oh, that's a parsnip kringlor.
我究竟吃的是什么? 哦,是一种古老的食品
Theydate back to the fourth century. That's what it looks like.
可以回溯至14世纪, 挺象的
Where'syourson? - Uh, he's spending the night with a friend.
你们的儿子呢? 他和朋友在一起过节
On Christmas Eve?. I think it's very strange.
在圣诞夜? 有点怪
Well Well, he
是的 是的,他
Uh, actually, that was, uh, my idea.
事实上,那是我的主意
Because, uh, when one is constructing...
因为,当你在进行…
highways of communication...
进行交流时…
between two people, it's sometimes a good idea to, uh...
两人之间,有时是个好主意,嗯…
clear the road and slowly introduce exit signs.
清除路面,引入标志
That's funny.
可笑
I heard something very similar on Oprah last week.
与我上星期看的歌♥剧很象
I assume that as you've built...
设想,你已经建造…
highways ofcommunication...
高速公路
you have discussed Caroline's adultery.
你在讨论 卡罗琳出轨行为
What?.
什么?
You told your mother?.
你告诉你妈妈了?
And whynot? He was very upset...
为什么不? 他非常沮丧
and he needed someone he could trust to talk to.
他需要与信任的人说话
Tell me something, in your professional opinion...
告诉一些,你的想法…
should these two be married? Mother.
你们结婚了吗? 妈妈
Caroline.
卡罗琳
Is thatpart ofthe treatment too? She can't leave?
那也是治疗的一部分吗? 她不能离开?
Yes, Dr. Wong, why don't you tell us all about your treatment.
是的,王医生,为什么不告诉我们你的治疗方案?
I n detail. It'll be so... fascinating.
详细地说 会很… 让人着魔
Well, it's a, uh...
好的,是,嗯…
complex web...
有点复杂…
of complications...
很复杂…
which, uh, need to be weaved...
需要缝合
and, uh, woven into a, uh, quilt...
并且,治疗,嗯,…
of some kind.
象缝被子那样
It's really expensive treatment. I can tell you that much. Costs a hell of a lot of money.
治疗很贵 我能告诉这么多 值很多钱
Mmm, these lamb coosins are great, sweetheart.
嗯,那是羊羔,甜心
They're gookins, not coosins, honey.
是,是古金,不是库辛,亲爱的
Where I was born, Dr. Wong...
我的哪出生,王医生
Iife and marriage was less complicated.
生活和婚姻不是很复杂
My marriage was arranged, in fact.
事实上,我的婚姻是被安排的
My husband lived in the next town...
我丈夫生活在另一个城镇…
and our parents wanted to join farms.
我的父母加入牧场
Really. What kind offarms?.
真的 什么样牧场?
Pigs.
养猪
Caroline, could I have the wine?.
卡罗琳,给我点酒
It's all finished. We have to get another bottle.
完了 再来一瓶
Where areyou all going?
你们要去哪?
I gotta staywith them to, uh, weave the, uh--
我和他们在一起,进行治疗--
Uh... ow!
哦… 哦!
Just shut up and eat yourgoddamn dinners.
闭嘴并吃点难吃的晚餐
You won't talk about it in therapy, but you'll discuss it behind my back...
在你的治疗中不要说,但以后会讨论…
with that bitch! Hey, she's my mother.
同那个婊♥子♥! 嗨,她是我妈妈
She's a fuckin' bitch, Lloyd. You are not supposed to take sides.
她是个婊♥子♥,劳埃德 你不要站在那边
No, no, no. Thankyou so much, Gus. Finally somebody else sees.
不,不,不 非常感谢,格斯 最后让人看到
You'd have to be blind not to see. All right, all right.
瞎了,不能看了 好,好
Let's just get in there and change the subject. Oh, fine.
就到这儿,换个话题 好的
Why didn't we just change the subject before I was humiliated?.
我们为什么要换话题?
That's it, Lloyd. We are getting a divorce.
就是,劳埃德 我们离婚吧
I've, you know-- This is finished.
我,你知道-- 结束了
Now get the hell home, George, before we call yourwife.
回家吧,乔治,在你妻子前
Honestly, George. What an example.
真诚点,乔治 比如
Santa was mean to me.
圣诞老人对你的意义
I'm serious, George. Yeah?.
我是认真的,乔治 是吗?
Maybe Santa won't come back next year.
也许圣诞老人明年不会来了
Maybe him and the Easter Bunny...
也许他,和复活节的小兔子…
will take a fuckin' cruise toJamaica...
去他妈的牙买♥♥加了…
and you can eat your own lousy cookies.
你吃你恶的东西
Oh, who the hell knows, huh?. Ow!
究竟谁知道,啊,喔!
I was pregnant with Jesse then.
当我怀耶西时
We lived in the most... wonderful...
那是最美好的时候…
one-bedroom apartment.
只有一间卧室外的公♥寓♥
You see, Lloyd...
是吧,劳埃德…
never took any money from his family then.
从不从你的家里要钱
I found that so attractive.
多吸引人
And then what happened?.
然后发生了什么?
Don't encourage her, Mary. No one wants to listen to her misery.
别鼓励她,玛丽 没人想听她诉苦
Lloyd was working as an assistant banquet manager at the Sheraton.
劳埃德是谢尔顿的宴会助理
We'd make love in the mornings because he was, you know Caroline...
我们在早上缠绵,是吧 卡罗琳…
why don'tyou eat something.
为什么不吃东西
Lloyd, why don'tyou eat me.
劳埃德,你为什么不吃了我
Kids, go into the den.
孩子们都走
It all turned to shit... This is not a conversation for children.
一切都变了… 孩子们不应该听
It's not a conversation for adults either. when Lloyd's father died.
成人也不应该听 当劳埃德的父亲去世了
Where you going?. The living room, to leave you to your quilting.
你去了哪? 起居室,离开你去缝被子
She bribed Lloyd to move back-- - I'll be there to open presents.
她让劳埃德搬回来 我将在这拆礼物
If my plans change, I'll contact you.
如果计划改变,再与你联♥系♥
I hate Connecticut. I grew up in Connecticut. Why don't we all...
我讨厌康涅狄格州 我长在康涅狄格州 我们为什么不…
go into the living room. Then we can have our coffee and dessert in there.
去起居室,那么我们就可以来杯咖啡和甜点
You phony bastard! Caroline, shut up!
你这个冒牌货! 卡罗琳,闭嘴!
Let's all go to the bathroom Sit down, Connie. Sit.
都去浴室 坐下,康妮,坐
Excuse me, but I am not one ofyour patients.
对不起,我不你的病人
You're gonna be somebody's patient ifyou don't getyour ass back down into that chair.
如果你坐回那张椅子,你会成为某人的病人的
Wow. Ow!
喔 哎!
Iswearto God, you hit that kid one more time...
向上帝发誓,你打孩子,还不止一次
and I'm gonna stick that pig's head right up your ass!
我把猪头放你的屁♥股♥上!
Gary, are you gonna let him talk to me like that?.
加里,你让他那样说话吗?
Well, hon, he is a doctor.
好的,他是医生
Okay now, Caroline, Lloyd and I will go into the kitchen and get the coffee and dessert.
现在好了,卡罗琳,劳埃德 我去厨房♥弄点咖啡和甜点
And then we're gonna open the presents. We can't open...
然后我们再拆礼物 我们不拆
presents until midnight. Why not?.
要等到午夜才行 为什么不?
Because it's not Christmas until midnight! Guess what.
到午夜才是圣诞节! 猜猜是什么
We're changing the rules a little bit, okay?. We're gonna open up the presents now.
我们改变一下规则 好吗? 我们现在就拆礼物
Not later, now. Why?. Because we're adults...
再等会,现在 为什么? 因为我们是成年人…
and we can open the presents wheneverwe want!
我们想拆就可以拆!
Let's go.
我们去
Whyisn't my portrait...
为什么不是我的像
over the fireplace?
壁炉上?
Have some coffee. Go to hell, mama's boy!
来点咖啡 去他妈的,妈妈的好孩子!
Caroline, get a grip. Orwhat?. What are you gonna do?. Shoot me?.
卡罗琳,控制一下 什么? 你要干什么? 开枪打我?
You think death scares me?.
用死来吓我?
You forget, buddy. I have been married to him for 1 5 years.
你忘了,伙计 我嫁给他已经15年了
You forget I have your son upstairs.
你忘了你儿子还在楼上
God.
天哪
Here we go. How's that, Mom?. Good?. Mary, this one'syours.
我们走 怎么了,妈妈? 好的? 玛丽,这是你的
John, this is to you from me and Dad.
约翰,是我和爸爸给你的
What's that, Aunt Caroline?. It's an orange...
那是什么,卡罗琳婶婶? 是个橙子
marzipan cake with creme de menthe and lime zest.
杏仁蛋糕,有奶油和用酸橙调味
Oh, sounds too sweet. Then don't eat it.
不错 别吃
Coffee?.
咖啡呢?
Is it real coffee or some Scandinavian Christmas potion?.
是真的咖啡还是一些斯堪的纳维亚的基♥督♥药?
How about some music?. How about some Nat King Cole?.
来点音乐怎样? 纳特 金 库尔?
Oh, Gary loves Nat King Cole. Gee, you know each other so well.
加里喜欢纳特 金 库尔 乔,你相互了解真好
Okay, Nat King Cole it is.
好吧,纳特 金 库尔
电影精选列表