Mother. What?.
妈妈 什么?
Is it possible foryou to shut the fuck up for ten seconds?.
你♥他♥妈♥的可以闭嘴十分钟吗?
Lloyd, don't talk to me like that in my own house.
劳埃德,别在我的家里对我这样说话
You know what, Mom?. You know what I'm gonna get you next Christmas?.
你知道什么,妈妈? 你知道明年圣诞节我会给你什么吗?
A big wooden cross.
木头的大十字架
So every time you feel unappreciated for all your sacrifices...
只要你觉得你的牺牲不被感激…
you can climb on up and nail yourselfto it.
你就可以爬上去,把自己钉在上面
Gary, get my bags.
加里,把我的包给我
I'm leaving. Oh!
我要走 哎!
Go get them yourself!. He's notyour errand boy!
自己去! 他不是你的仆人!
Has everyone gone nuts?. Who the hell doyou thinkyou are?.
每个人都疯了吗? 你认为你是谁?
Slipper socks, medium!
袜子,中号♥!
Hey!
嗨!
The army?. What the fuck?. What am I?. Oswald, here?.
军人? 他妈的干什么? 我是奥斯瓦德,这儿?
Hey! Hey! Hey!
嗨! 嗨! 嗨!
Hey, hey, no.
嗨,嗨,不
Hey, come on. Come on, willya?
嗨,快点,快点,好吗?
Ooh!
哦!
Okay, okay.
好的,好的
Is this part of the therapy?.
这是治疗的一部分吗?
Now, I want everybody into the den or I'm gonna shoot her.
现在,我想每个人都进房♥间,否则我打死她
Go ahead, shoot her. Shut up!
打吧,打死她 闭嘴!
Get in the den!
进房♥间!
Hi.
嗨
Mr. And Mrs. Chasseur, I'm sorry to disturbyou during the holidays.
先生,太太,切斯特尔,对不起在节日期间打扰你们
I'm Lieutenant Siskel from the academy.
我是西斯克中尉,来自学校
I s there some trouble?.
有什么问题吗?
Yes, yes, and I couldn't in good conscience let it wait any longer.
是的,是的,我的良心在谴责
Does it involveJesse?
是关于耶西吗?
It does. Uh,Jesse is a very clever...
是的,耶西很聪明
and enterprising young businessman.
是个有上进心的年轻商人
He currently has several photographs ofme.
他拿了我的几张照片
Oh, my Lord.
天哪
Hey, hey, kid. Kid, that's enough.
嗨,嗨,小孩,小孩,够了
You sure this wi I l hold?. Yeah.
你肯定就这样? 是的
I knew...
我知道
you weren't a doctor. I knew it.
你不是医生 我知道
You'll never get away, you know. You'll either be captured or killed.
你不会逃脱的,你知道 你会被抓或被杀死
One less worthless man around. One less burden to society.
一个无能的人 无能的人是社会的负担
Un-fuckin'-believable.
真♥他♥妈♥的难以置信
I've survived worse than you.
我活着还不如你
World wars, old age, marriage and weak men likeyou.
世界大战,衰老,嫁给象你一样虚弱的男人
Men who don't have the guts to survive in the real world.
世上的男人都很懦弱
Men who are just scared little boys intimidating everyone with their aggressiveness...
只会以吓唬小孩,来要胁别人…
because they're afraid the world will find out...
因为他们害怕,别人会揭穿
how small their penises are.
你的阳♥具♥真小
You know, lady, I'd like to tie you to the back of a fuckin' truck.
夫人,我想把你绑在他妈的卡车背后
You don't have the balls.
你没种
No, no! Don't. It's not worth it. I just want to hit her.
不,不! 别,不要这样 我想打她
I fuckin' hate her, Lloyd. I know. I know.
我恨她,劳埃德 我知道 我知道
Mary, gag your grandma.
玛丽,堵住你奶奶的嘴
What the fuck is wrong withyou?
你有什么不对吗?
I thought moms were supposed to be nice...
我以为妈妈都是很好的…
and sweet an-an-and patient.
甜蜜的,有耐心的
I know loan sharks that are more forgiving than you.
敲诈比你更值得宽恕
Your husband ain't dead, lady, he's hiding.
夫人,你丈夫没死,他只是藏起来了
Let's go.
走
Shit.
他妈的
Wow. Oh, honey.
喔 亲爱的
Is Siskel still here?.
西斯克 还在吗?
No.
不在
What are you gonna do, Dad?. Turn me in?.
爸爸你打算怎么办?再把我送进去?
May I askyou just one question?.
让我问一个问题好吗?
Is there something that we don't giveyou?. What doyou need all that money for?.
我们有什么东西不给你吗? 你要用钱去干什么?
Drugs? What? No!
毒品? 其他的? 不!
More video games?. What more can we buyyou?. Lloyd, no, stop it!
更多的游戏? 我们有什么不能买♥♥给你的? 劳埃德,不,别说了!
That's it, that's it.
就这样,就这样
Gus, I'm going with you. I'll giveyou a cut. What?.
格斯,我跟你走 我带你走捷径 什么?
We can make it to the docks on foot. We can take a shortcut.
我们可以走着去码头,我们可以走捷径
Whoa, whoa, whoa. Slow down, slow down.
啊,啊,啊 慢着,慢着
You gotta take me withyou. I have no other option.
你带上我,我没别的选择
I can't stay here. What am I?. The fuckin' circus?. Take you with me?.
我不能呆在这儿 我是什么? 是小丑? 带着你?
But come on! No, forget it. Forget it.
快来! 别想了,忘了它
Just forget it, okay?
忘了它,好吗?
Don't start running, kid. Once you start, you never stop. Believe me.
别逃跑了,孩子 一旦开始,就不会停止 相信我
Fine. Fine, be that way.
好的 太好了,这边
I'lljust go bymyselfthen.
那么我自己走
Oh, please,Jesse, look. Give us another--
哦,耶西,看 再给我们--
Oh,Jesse. We screwed up, not you. Oh!
耶西 我们有点糟,不关你的事!
Shit. Who is that?.
他妈的,是谁?
Look, I promise you, we'll take care ofthis.
现在,我答应你,我们会好好处理的
We'll fix everything. No matterwhat happens between me andyourfather--
我们会处理好的,无论在我和你♥爸♥爸之间发生什么--
You're splitting up?. That's not your problem, honey.
你们要分开? 那不是你的问题,亲爱的
Hey, I'm in this family too, you know.
嗨,我也是这个家里的,你知道
Every time you guys yell and scream at each other, it is my problem, Mom.
每次你们吵架,相互讥讽 都是因为我,妈妈
Caroline, let's go. One second.
卡罗琳,我们走 再一会
Okay, a lot's happened between me and Lloyd.
好吧,在我和劳埃德之间发生些事
We've made a lot of mistakes. You got caught in the middle.
我们犯了很多错 把你夹在中间
Do you hate each other?.
你们相互憎恨吗?
No. Thenyou're staying together.
不 那你们就在一起
Caroline, come on. Let's go. Oh, just wait! Please!
卡罗琳,快来 走 再等会! 请!
I don't know. I don't know what your father wants.
我不知道 我不知道你♥爸♥爸要什么
What do you want?.
你想要什么?
Caroline. Caroline, come on.
卡罗琳,卡罗琳,快来
We'll talk about this later, okay?. J ust stay here, please.
我们待会再谈,好吗? 在这呆着
We'll be back soon. What about Siskel?.
我们很快回来 西斯克呢?
We'll fix it, honey. We'll give him the money, the photos, anything.
我们会处理的,我们给他钱,照片,什么都行
Just... stay right there.
只要在这就行
Hey!
嗨!
You know something?.
你们知道什么事吗?
Lloyd, Caroline...
劳埃德,卡罗琳…
everyyearwe giveyou a fruitcake for Christmas... Didn'tyou lock the door?.
我们每年圣诞节都给你们水果蛋糕… 你没锁门?
And you don't give us a goddamn thing.
你们他妈的什么也不给我们
Mywife thinks it's because--
我妻子认为是因为--
Hey, you had a gun, didn'tyou?.
嗨,你有枪,是你吗?
Me?. Yes, you did. You did.
我? 是的,是你做的,是你做的
You had a gun. I saw it. No.
你枪 我看见了 不
Hey, you're the guy. You're the guy, aren't ya?. Okay, pal.
嗨,你是那小子 你是那小子,对吗? 好吧
What, are you pulling a gun on me?. I'm not afraid ofyou.
你把枪冲着我? 我不怕你
Just calm down, all right?. You thinkyou can take me?.
冷静一下,好吗? 你以为你可以抓我?
I'm Santa Claus.
我是圣诞老人
Great. Ijust beat up Santa Claus.
太好了,我刚才打了圣诞老人
Guys, the cops are here. What are we gonna do?.
警♥察♥,我们做什么?
Central, Cruiser 252. Panella speaking.
总部,我是巡逻 252 我是潘尼勒
I'm at the Chasseur house. Over.
我在切斯特尔家外面 完毕
We gotta getyou outta here. But I can't just leave. I don't know where I'm goin'.
我们让你离开, 但我不能离开 我不知道去哪
Just keep pretending likeyou're Dr. Wong. Then you don't have to go.
继续假装是王医生 那你就不用走了
There's five people tied up in the back room. Come on. Then we can hideyou.
里屋有5个人被绑着,快来 我们把你藏起来
We can hideyou anywhere. I know this place. There's search teams.
我们可以把你藏起来 我知道藏在什么地方 搜查队
They search until they find what they're looking for. It's a bad idea.
他们会一直找,直到找他们想找的 这个主意不好
No, it's a good idea. There's the mudroom, the trap door in the mudroom.
不,是个好主意 有个储藏室,有个活动门在储藏室
We'llputyou in there. It'll be perfect. No, no, no.
你去那儿,多好 不,不,不
Or the trunk of the Beamer. The trunk of the Beamer's a good place. No, no.
或着卷轴机的箱子里 是个好地方 不行,不行
Oh, I know. The hope chest! We'll putyou in the hope chest.
我知道了,陪嫁箱! 把你塞到陪嫁箱里
I can pretend I've lost the key. Forget about it! No, no, no!
我可假装弄丢了钥匙 算了! 不行,不行,不行!
What about the basement? Is there a tunnel or a hole?
地下室怎么样? 有管道或洞吗?
Path through the woods!
直达树林!
Jesse, quick, take Gus to the path through the woods.
耶西,快,带格斯穿过小树林
You said you know a shortcut to the docks, right?.
你说你知道去码头的捷径,是吗?
You're the only one that can take him.
你是唯一能带他走的人
电影精选列表