What is it, 20 minutes'til curfew?.
什么,还有20分钟就霄禁了?
And I heard on the radio they found a ski mask on the scene.
我听收音机,他们发现一个面具
Anyone get a good look atyou?.
每个人都应该好好看看你?
To residents ofOld Baybrook...
至老贝布鲁克的住户
Jeremiah Willard is known as the amusement park king...
耶利米 威拉德以游乐场闻名
an eccentric known for his love of animals and generous contributions.
他喜欢动物,还进行慷慨地捐赠
We now go to the Willard mansion and to our on-the-scene reporter Mike Michaels. Mike?
我们现在去威拉德的住所,现场有我们的报道员迈克 迈克尔,迈克?
Thanks. Old Baybrook residents wi I l be com peti ng for top dollars...
谢谢 老贝布鲁克居民都有机会得到一笔钱…
before tonight's curfew goes into effect.
在实行霄禁前
Representatives ofJeremiah Willard have confirmed...
耶利米 威拉德的代表证实
the reward is now $200,000.
悬赏额为$200,000
This may turn out to be a very merry Christmas for some lucky family.
这对一些幸运家庭来说,真是圣诞的祝福
Back to you, Karen.
过来,克伦
I'm in hell.
我们在地狱
Connecticut is the fifth ring ofhell.
康涅狄格是第五个地狱
What the fuck is that?.
那是什么?
Ow!
哦!
Jesus!
耶酥!
Oh! What happened?
哦! 发生了什么?
Staywhereyou are! Untie myparents now! Jesse!
呆着! 给我爸妈松绑! 耶西!
Kid, what're you doin'?.
小孩,你在干什么
I mean it! Untie my parents. Jesse!
我的意思是,给我爸妈松绑 耶西!
Jesse, phone the police. Put the gun down. Shut up.
耶西,给警♥察♥打电♥话♥ 把枪放下, 闭嘴
Get back on your knees or I'll shoot!
回去,否则我开枪了!
You will?. I will! I'll I'llshootyou!
你会吗? 我会! 我会向你开枪!
'Cause I'm gonna keep walkin'. Can you get to that phone before I get to you?.
接着走,在我抓到你之前你能拿到电♥话♥吗?
Jesse, put the gun down.
耶西,把枪放下
No! No! Unh!
不! 不! 嗯!
Hello?. Caroline?
喂? 卡罗琳?
It's Connie. Listen, we got a little held up. Oh, hi.
是康妮 听着,我们会晚点 哦,嗨
We'll be there in 20 minutes.
我们20分钟内到
I hope that dinner isn't ruined.
我希望晚餐没被吃完
Oh, well... bye. Okay, bye.
好,好的,再见, 好的,再见
All right, get in the car!
好的,上车!
Great. Looks like there's gonna be one more for dinner, huh?.
太棒了 还有更多的人来吃晚餐,对吗?
Siskel. Honey, when areyou coming home?
西斯克 亲爱的,什么时候到家?
Yourparents are here. The children are asking foryou.
你父母在这儿,孩子们要你
I'm sorry, Stel la. I had some last-minute work to do.
对不起,斯特拉 我还有些事要做
Uh, I'll get there as soon as I can, okay?. Tell the kids I love'em.
我会尽快回来的,好吗? 告诉孩子我爱他们
Okay, please hurry. Okay, bye.
好的,尽快, 好的,再见
Look, you're making a mistake. I could help you out, you know.
瞧,你犯了个错误 我可以帮你
I got $1 1,000 cash Hey! Hey! Hey!
我要$11,000 现金 嗨! 嗨! 嗨!
It's been a long, bad day.
已经好久了,倒霉的一天
I'd rather be in Iraq than in this fuckin' house.
我宁可在伊♥拉♥克♥也不愿在这所房♥子里
So do me a favor, doyourself a favor, cut the shit.
帮我的忙,帮你自己的忙,把这些割断吧
Okay?. I'm not. It's the truth.
行吗? 不 这就是真♥象♥
I got a blackmail deal going in school Blackmail?.
在学校我参与了勒索 勒索?
What are we, a buck ten?. You're doing blackmail on people?.
什么,10元? 你参与了勒索?
Yeah. I needed some big money fast. I was desperate. I wanted to get out ofhere.
是的 我需要一大笔钱 我绝望了 我想出去
Desperate about what?. Let's see.
对什么绝望? 让我们看看
I got two years, four months left in military school.
我有两年,4个月呆在军事学校
My parents hate each other. My father records every mistake in my life...
我的父母相互憎恨 父亲为我记录我犯的每一个错误…
Iike he's preparing for my parole hearing. I don't get to do anything by myself.
象是进行听证会的假释作准备 我自己什么也不能做
And I live in the suburbs. You figure it out.
我住在郊区 明白吧
So whereyou gonna go?. Huh?.
那么能去哪呢? 嗯?
I don't know. Where doyou go?.
不知道,你去哪了?
Where do I go?.
我去哪了?
Well
好的--
I usually end up in Jamaica with this friend of mine,Jimmy Marlo.
我和我的朋友杰米 马诺去了牙买♥♥加
He steals appliances off oftrucks.
他从卡车上偷东西
We get the money back from the fence...
销脏赚钱…
which is about halfwhat the stuff's reallyworth...
以半价出♥售♥…
spend all the money, come home, start all over again.
将所有钱都花掉,回家,周而复始
'Course, this time was supposed to be the big final score.
这回是最后一次了
You know, the big retirement score.
是隐退之作
Whyyou quitting now?. You got a great life.
为什么不干了? 你得到想要的了
Let me explain something toya, kid.
让我解释一下
What I do, runnin' around stealin' shit...
我所做的,偷东西…
that may sound great when you're 1 5 years old...
在15岁的时候,看上去还不错…
but it sucks just a little bit when you're 35...
但当你35岁的时候还是一无所有…
no family, no house.
没有家庭,没有房♥子
I got a partner who's 56. He's an alcoholic.
我有个搭档56岁了 是个酒鬼
He still can't figure out why they took Happy Days off the air.
他仍不明白,为什么快乐的日子会从溜走
Then on TV every day, I see kids likeyou on these talk shows.
每天看电视,看见像你这样的孩子在电视里做现场访谈
You got everything, opportunities up the ass.
你拥有一切,有机会改好
You got a family to come home to, and what doyou do?.
你有家可回,你还要做什么?
You bitch and moan because things don't goyourway.
你♥他♥妈♥的呻呤,只是因为不是依你的想像生活
Well, you know what?. Welcome to the real world, where most ofthe time...
是的,你知道什么?欢迎回到真实世界,有时…
things don't go your fuckin' way.
事情并不依的意愿而进行
Easy foryou to say. Everything goes yourway.
对你来说很容易 万事都如你的意
Great. You know what?.
太好了 你知道什么?
I think I had you pegged wrong.
我认为你错了
I don't thinkyou have a brain in your fuckin' head.
我认为你没脑子
Merry Christmas.
圣诞快乐
Now, we don't have much time. Rules ofthe house.
现在,我们的时间不多了,立些规矩
No telephone except for the kitchen. No television.
除了厨房♥,其他地方没电♥话♥ 没电视
Nobody on the second floor, in case your son makes noise.
二楼不能有人,以防你儿子弄出声音来
I want you in front of me at all times.
我希望你一直在我前面
No arguing. When you fight, you forget everything else.
不许吵 你们一吵起来,就忘了一切
Just behave and pay attention, or I takeyour son with me.
举止要注意,或者我带着你们的儿子
Now, tell me about this doctor guy.
现在,告诉我一些这个别人的事
I received a call from Will Warren, the county prosecutor.
我接了个威尔 沃伦的电♥话♥,他是县检察官
Happens to be a close friend of mine.
是我的好朋友
In spite ofyour bungling, he's confident they'll find our thief...
尽管你们很糟,他还是相信你们能找到那个贼…
in those house-to-house searches during curfew.
在霄禁的时候要挨家挨户的搜
Another thing. He said, uh, your men are to assist and report to me...
还有一件事,他说,你的人要去协助,并向我报告…
as per his instructions.
这是他的指示
You can call ifyou'd like. Um, let's see, one other thing--
如果你想,你可以打电♥话♥ 让我看看,另一件事--
Oh,yes,yourChristmas wish came true.
哦,是的,你圣诞愿望实现了
You're to be out ofhere the day after Christmas.
节后,你就可以滚出这里了
Isn't that a lovely Noel?. It's been swell.
是那个可爱的诺艾尔? 有兴趣
Bob. Yes.
鲍勃 是
I nailed yourwife. What?.
看住你妻子 什么?
After the town meeting last August.
去年八月那个会以后
You were in Rhode Island on business.
你在罗德岛做事
Three times, Bob.
三次,鲍勃
She said you never went three times, Bob.
她说你没去三次,鲍勃
Merry Christmas, Lloyd! Phil, Steve, merry Christmas.
圣诞快乐,劳埃德! 菲尔,史蒂夫,圣诞快乐
Areyou guys working tonight?. Mmhmm.
你是今晚工作的人吗? 嗯
They're starting that curfew tonight, and this is our area.
我们这个区开始霄禁了
Thought we might say hi to Gary.
也许该向加里打个招呼
Is he hereyet?. Gary.
他在这儿? 加里
Who's Gary?. He's my brotherinlaw.
谁是加里? 他是我姐夫
They all grew up together. Great.
他们一起长大 太好了
Is that Caroline?. I'd love to say hello! I'd love to see Caroline.
是卡罗琳吗? 我很愿意去打招呼! 我想去看看卡罗琳
You know, yourwife?. Of course it is. What am I doing?.
你知道,你妻子? 当然 我正在做什么?
She's upstairs. She's chang-- You want a cup of coffee?.
她在楼上 她正在 -- 想要杯咖啡吗?
Come on in. In the kitchen. Oh, yeah.
进来吧,在厨房♥, 哦,是的
Maybe a piece of pumpkin pie or something?. Oh, uh
来一块南瓜派或其他什么? 哦,嗯
Wereyou guys here lastyear? - Yeah, there was a rum cake.
是去年来的那些人吗? 是的,这有朗姆蛋糕
You guys make great coffee. Yeah, it was fantastic.
你做的咖啡很好 是的,真的很棒
You guys help yourselves. I'll go get Caroline, so--
自己来 我去找卡罗琳,那么--
Unh! What is wrong with you?.
嗯! 你怎么了?
It would have caused suspicion to say no. You never admit you're wrong.
如果说不行,会怀疑的 不许犯错
Finally somebody says it besides me. There was no alternative.
除我之外还有人会说的 没有选择
I could have been in the shower.
我也许该去洗个澡
She could have been wrapping presents. What is this, a lying seminar?.
她本应该在包礼品 那是什么,说谎会?
You made a noise. I was distracted. He was distracted.
太吵了 我有点心烦 他有点心烦
No, I'm not buying wine foryourbrother.
不,我没给你哥哥买♥♥酒
He can suck on a grape, Marge. Forget it.
他可以吃葡萄,玛格,别想了
电影精选列表