Well, what doyou want us to do? Turn him in?
好吧,你想我们做什么呢?让你进监狱?
I can't spend my whole life sending everybody I care about to prison.
我不能将我关心的人的一生都葬送在监狱里
Go on.
继续
Okay, Dad. Come on, Gus. Let's get outta here.
好吧,爸爸 快起,格斯 我们出去
And be careful.
小心
All right, go, go, go. We'll stall the cops.
好吧,走,走,走 我们缠着警♥察♥
Ifl were a senator
如果我是议员--
How many more after this?. Sixteen.
还有多少? 16家
Geez. 41 9, we're over at Seabury Court. Over.
不错 419,我们在西伯瑞球场,完毕
41 9, dispatch. Yeah, we're starting canvassing
419,紧急 是的,我们开始彻查
State police!
州警!
There's got to be someone home with all these lights and that car in the driveway.
这儿有人在家,看这些灯,车还在路上
Ah, geez. We got a live one.
不错,我们上当了
I need some people to surround this house right now.
我需要人立刻包围这所房♥子
Eddie, getyour men in here! Hit it!
爱迪,让你的人在这儿! 打开!
Oh, my God! Thank God you're here! You've got to hurry!
我的天哪! 感谢上帝,你在这儿! 你要快点!
You have no idea the nightmare I've been through! He left an hour ago.
你对恶梦没办法,我已经可以处理了! 他一个小时前离开
He went to an airport in Hartfo Wouldyou shut up? The entire night
他去了飞机场 闭嘴? 整个晚上
I'm trying to give them important information. He went to an airport in Hartford.
我要给他们很重要的信息 他去了哈特福德飞机场
Oh, I suppose you're the only one who's been tied up all night.
我想只有你整晚被绑
I didn't say that. What is this?. A men's club?.
我没那么说 不得是什么? 男人俱乐部
Excuse me! Are there anyother hostages in the house?
对不起! 屋里还有其他人♥质♥吗?
No. No.
没有 没有
Oh, kid. Ah,Jesus. Come on, Gus.
孩子,上帝呀 快来,格斯
There's no better route than this with less snow?.
有没有更好的路,雪少一点?
No, this is it. This is the best route.
没有,这就是 这是最好的路
This is the best route?. We'll be there in no time. Come on!
这是最好的路? 我们没时间了 快点!
I might need a wheelchair, I'm telling you, kid.
我需要轮椅,听我说
I distinctly heard him say that he was headed to a small airport in Hartford.
我听见他说他要去哈特福德的一个小机场
And from there he was taking a private plane to Vancouver.
他有私人飞机去范库弗峰
No, no, it was not Vancouver. - What's going on?.
不是,不是范库弗峰, 有证据吗?
Yes, it was Vancouver. - We're working on it.
是范库弗峰, 我们在那工作
He was on the phone, and he said Yugoslavia. Yugoslavia!
他电♥话♥里说是南斯拉夫, 南斯拉夫!
There is no Yugoslavia anymore. And who in their right mind would go there?.
这没有南斯拉夫 正常人谁会去?
He's not in his right mind! All right!
他不正常! 是的!
Oh, uh, sorry. Sorry.
哦,对不起, 对不起
Would you like us to come downtown and give our statement?.
你们能去城里,做下笔录吗?
No! - We'd be willing to do that.
不行! 我们想这样做
No, no, no, no. Thanks anyway. Hey, merry Christmas.
不 非常感谢 嗨,圣诞快乐
Thankyou. Merry Christmas. Thankyou very much.
谢谢 圣诞快乐 非常感谢
Oh. Well, ifyou're sure. Bye. Byebye.
好的,如果你们肯定 再见
Goodnight, everybody. Thankyou. Thankyou so much.
晚上好, 谢谢 非常感谢
Docks are down the street onyourleft.
码头沿着这条街左转
Hey, George! The curfew! Go home! Get off the streets!
嗨,乔治! 霄禁了! 回家! 别在街上!
Home, George, home.
回家,乔治,回家
Guess I ought to be getting home now.
我想我应该回家了
Good idea.
好主意
You know, I think things are gonna be different with Dad.
我想我和爸爸的关系会有所改变
Ifthey're not, I'll blackmail him. Seeya, Gus.
如果不是这样,我会勒索他 再见,格斯
Take it easy.
别担心
Christ.
天哪
I'm never having kids.
我永要孩子
So doyou think we should go untie everybody?.
我们应该为他们松绑吗?
No. We should unwrap them in the morning.
不行,我们早上再给他们松绑
It'll be more festive.
好象值得庆祝
So what aboutJesse?.
耶西怎么办?
Well, Siskel said ifwe give him back the pictures hewon't press charges.
好吧,西斯克说如果我们把画片还给他,就没事了
No, no, I, um-- I mean about us.
不,我-- 我是说关于我们
What dowe tell him about us?.
对他怎么说我们的事?
Oh, Carrie.
卡丽
Sorry, but Grandma's eating through hergag.
对不起,奶奶把塞在嘴里的东西吃了
You know something?. You are a piece ofwork, pal.
你知道什么? 你是个难题
I tell you to get a boat, and this is what you get?. Get out of the fuckin' way.
我让你找一艘船,这就是你弄到的? 滚出去
Uh, Gussie?. What?.
格西? 什么?
When are we gonna open presents?. Presents?.
什么时候拆礼物? 礼物?
Is that what you said?. Presents?. I'll tell you what.
是你说的吗? 礼物? 我会告诉你
As soon as we get back, we're gonna open the presents. Matter offact, I'll tell ya.
我们找到,我们就拆礼物 快行动,我来告诉你
I'll saveyou the trouble. Your present is a giant, fuckin' cannon, okay?.
我救了你 你的礼物很大,对吗?
And when we get back, you're gonna crawl into it, okay?.
当我们找到,我们走慢点,好吗?
I'm gonna put two pounds of gunpowder in there, I'm gonna light it up...
我有两磅黑火♥药♥,我点了它…
and I'm gonna shootyou right out into fuckin'Jersey, okay?.
我向你开枪?
And then I'm gonna steal a car and drive toJersey and pick up all the little fuckin' pieces...
我偷了辆车,去新泽西,带上了…
ofyour body, put'em in a big plastic bag, bring it back to my house...
你的尸体,放在塑料口袋里,带回我的房♥间…
put'em in the fireplace, light'em on fire. I'm gonna sit there with a glass ofwhiskey...
放在壁炉里 我坐在那儿,喝了杯威士忌
and watch the Charlie Brown special with your ashes heatin' my fuckin' house! Oh!
看着你的尸体在我的房♥间里化成灰,哦!
Gus?. - What?.
格斯? 什么?
What's that smell?. Shut up.
什么味? 闭嘴
电影精选列表