openly expressing their love for one another
更能体现
without the fear of getting killed?
这个国度的自♥由♥呢?
or maimed.
我数一二三 我们就闪
okay, on the count of three...
-谢谢大家 谢谢 -谢谢!
- thank you. thank you. - thank you!
-耶耶耶 -哈
- whoo, whoo, whoo! - huh.
我们这周日就结婚啦!
and we're getting married on sunday!
呃 邀请大家都来哦 我去
and you're all invited. shit.
嗯……一二三 溜了溜了
and, uh, three. run.
太好了
yes.
你能不能看一眼里面
okay, can you take a peek up there,
帮我个忙?我把你举起来
just for me? i'll lift you up?
-就看一眼 -这样不太好吧
- just a quick peek. - is that okay?
-是不太好 以后别再这么做了
no, it's not okay. don't ever do this.
但我们要筹办婚礼啊
but we have a wedding to put on right?
我总要知道他们回来没有吧
and i gotta know if they came back,
所以来吧 我把你举起来
so come on. i'll lift you.
把这个放下
put this away.
来 走你
here. here we go. all right, here we go.
准备好了吗
all right, ready?
啊 看到什么了?
unh! what do you see?
两个男人
i see two men.
真的?好 我放你下来了
really? okay, i'm letting you down.
光着身子躺在床上
they're naked on the bed.
真的? 好 我放你下来了
really? well, i'm letting you down.
等等 再看一下 汤匙式呢
wait, wait. one second. they're spooning.
下来!
get down.
走走 快走
go, go, go. just go.
早上好啊达伦
good morning, darren.
迪恩? 达伦?
dean-- darren.
怎么了
what's going on out here?
哦 我正打算把这个从门缝塞进去
- i was gonna slip this under your door. - oh.
这是婚礼接待部分的歌♥单
this is the playlist for the wedding reception.
我们推荐了一些歌♥
yeah, there we make some suggestions of songs,
比如 举个例子
you know, like, for instance,
波比·高斯保罗的《最后一支舞》
bobby goldsboro, "last dance." his cover.
简直……我告诉你哦
you can't-- i'm telling you,
听起来十分高端大气上档次
when you hear it, there's a quality.
然后还有比较现代的
and then there's stuff for contemporary stuff,
比如碧昂丝 这里
right? you know? like "beyonce" right there.
行 很好很好
okay. great, great, great.
我的尿仍然黄得发亮
my pee is still glow in the dark.
我指望着你搞定呢 达伦
and i'm trusting you, darren.
迪恩 出来 希波威兹来了
dean? dean, come here. it's shibbawitz.
哦 你好 什么事?
oh, hello. what's going on?
我刚刚决定要给你俩
well, i just decided that i am going to throw in
升级一个套餐
an upgrade for you both--
享受虹桥旅馆独一无二的按♥摩♥浴缸特权
the exclusive rights to the rainbow bridge jacuzzi.
给你们机会
give you guys a chance
好好享受一下
to kind of be flam... bouyant.
你要点吗?
do you want some?
不了 不了
no, no.
很好 我就能多喝点了
great. more for me.
那么 在这里 和这里签字
so, you sign this here and here,
我就可以主持婚礼仪式了
and that allows me to perform the ceremony.
你们选的是非宗教式的婚礼
i see that you both checked nondenominational ceremony,
那我就戴普通帽子好了
so i guess i'll have to put on my nondenominational cap.
其实 我在想
well, actually, i was thinking,
或许我们可以加入一点东西
maybe we could just have, like, a little something.
我也不想这场婚礼与上帝完全无关
you know, i don't want the whole thing to be devoid of god.
没问题 只要你们愿意我可以加入很多宗教的东西
sure, i can throw in god references all day, if you like.
很好 很好 非常好
great. great. very well.
我拿到文件了 你们的婚礼文件刚寄来了
i got the papers, your marriage papers back from the state,
好像有一点小问题
and apparently there's a glitch of sorts.
你们应该已经讨论过了
i'm sure you guys had a chance to discuss this by now.
讨论什么?
discuss what?
我不知道 我以为你知道呢
i don't know. i thought you knew. what?
-我还以为你知道呢 -我不知道
- i thought you knew. - no.
真的吗 你们还没讨论过?
really? you haven't gone over this?
什么事?
what is it?
达伦 你要解释一下吗
darren, would you like to say something?
我不知道
i don't know.
我不懂他在说什么
i don't know what he's talking about.
是吗? 好 行吧
really? okay. well--
哦 哦 惨了
oh. oh, shit.
怎么回事?谁能跟我解释下吗?
what? is somebody going to clue me in?
难道你是俄♥罗♥斯♥间谍?是双鱼座?
what, are you a russian sleeper agent? a pisces?
啊天啊 你是登记在册的性犯罪者?
oh, my god. you're a registered sex offender?
不是 但还不如是呢
no, but i might as well be.
什么意思?
what does that mean?
呃 怎么说呢
well, how should we put this?
达伦已经结婚了
darren is married.
什么...
wha--
你结……什么??
you're mar-- what?
这他妈是什么意思?你个混♥蛋♥
what the hell does that mean, you son of a bitch?
听我说 听我说
look, look, look.
没必要当成什么大事嘛
this does not have to be a big deal.
听我说 这不是什么大事
okay, listen, it's not a big deal.
是和一个女人
it was to a woman.
是的 叫玛姬·史密斯
actually, yeah. a maggie smith.
哇 真让我放心哦
oh, and that's supposed to make me feel better?
-不是…… -离婚程序
- no-- - it's showing up that the divorce
还没有正式结束
hasn't been officially terminated,
所以玛姬还需要过来
so maggie just has to come
签一些文件
and sign a little document here,
就没问题了 像一切都没发生过一样
and everything can go back like it never happened.
听到了吗 听到了吗
okay, see? see? look.
抱歉呢 迪恩
look, i'm sorry, dean.
我以为她会签字然后寄过来
i thought that she would've signed the damn things
我完全忘了这回事了
and sent them in. i completely forgot about it.
忘了?你忘了你还没离婚?
you forgot about it? you forgot that you were still married?
不 不是这样
no, i didn't forget about it like that.
-给我们时间谈谈 -当然
- just give us a second. - okay, sure.
这段婚姻失败之后
look, after the marriage failed,
我就继续过日子了 你懂的 出了柜
i just went on with my life, you know, as a gay man.
也接受了我可能再也不会再婚
and i came to accept the harsh reality
这个设定
that i would probably never get married again.
毕竟 也就不久之前
guys, if you can remember, it was just a short time ago
同性婚姻才被法律允许
that it was unimaginable for two men to get married.
得了 别找这个借口
oh, don't use that card.
我这么说是因为这就是事实
i am using that card because it's true.
-还有 -你……你到底是谁?
- and, look, i just-- - who-- what are you?
我还是5分钟前那个人 什么都没有改变
i'm the same guy i was five minutes ago, dean.
这算是什么?
and what is that?
是双性恋?没出柜的直男?大骗子?
bi, closeted straight, a liar.
好了别说了 越说越荒唐
okay, stop it. stop it. this is ridiculous.
好吧 我觉得 达伦的意思是
yeah, okay, well, what darren is saying
他是同性恋 然后……
is that he's a committed gay man and, uh--
那是什么样的?
what was it like?
只维持了两年 我们都还太年轻了
it only lasted two years. we were young.
她人不错
i mean, she was nice,
但那段婚姻是无意义的 也是不对的
but it was completely meaningless and wrong.
不 我是说婚礼怎么样
no, the wedding.
应该举办了婚礼吧
i assume you had a wedding.
办了 来了很多人
yeah, it was a lot of people,
敷衍的宗教仪式
perfunctory religious symbolism,
还有一大堆食物
ton of food,
就是个……真正的婚礼
you know, it was a-- a real wedding.
真正的婚礼
a real wedding.
什么叫“真正”的婚礼?
and what does that mean, a "real" wedding?
那我们这算是什么婚礼?
电影精选列表