我们不要和军队战斗
We're not gonna fight the army...
还有外太空来的什么家伙
And some fucking people from space!
你想跟我说活命
You wanna talk survival, huh?
好吧
Fine!
你昨天还在一辆囚车上
You, yesterday, you were on a prison bus
苦苦哀求
barking to yourself,
现在你手上拿着一把枪
now you got a gun in your hand.
看看是谁活了下来
Who's a survivor now?
我们就算脑袋中弹
We put bullets in our head
也要走到医院
and walk to the fucking hospital.
我们是士兵
We're soldiers!
奈特尔斯 我们在哪里
Nettles, what's our 20?
我能追踪到你儿子所在的直升机
I can follow your boy's chopper.
我锁定了它的频率
I locked into its frequency.
围栏通电
Fence is hot!
怎么样 伙计
What do you say, buddy?
你觉得你能带我们进去吗
You think you can get us in there?
因为我可不敢确定
Because I'm not sure that you can.
激将法用得不错
Nice reverse psychology.
我也会
I can do that, too.
别干♥你♥自己
Don't go fuck yourself.
真棒 来吧
That's good. Come on.
很好 快准备好了 五分钟
Good. Almost up and running. Five minutes.
马上来
Right on.
这是一个破译部门 罗利
It's a translator unit, Rory.
自从1987年七
Been trying to figure out
我们就一直想弄清楚
what these bird-chirping motherfuckers
这些鸟叫到底什么意思
been saying since '87.
给哈佛语言学学院
Gave the Harvard School of Linguistics
拨了十亿
a billion-dollar grant.
看 小心点 来
Voila. Watch your step, come on.
该死 孩子 真不知道你哪来的本事
Goddamn, kid, I don't know where you get it from.
将破译器安在主机上
Put the translator into the mainframe.
全部下载
Download everything.
那里面有什么
What the hell's inside there?
这是占星师项目的所有物
It's property of Project Stargazer.
就是这么简单
That's what the fuck it is.
三号♥警报 三号♥警报
Code three. Code three.
南边围栏有动静
We have motion at the south fence line.
派一支武装小队过去查看
Send a fireteam to check it out.
是我爸爸 他要来救我了
That's my dad. He's gonna come save me now.
是吗
Oh, is he?
他是这个打算吗
Is that what he's gonna do?
我告诉你 伙计
I'll tell you what, buddy...
如果真的是你♥爸♥爸
if it is your daddy,
我希望真的就是他
and I truly hope that it is...
那他肯定就是
he's gotta be just about
我见过最愚蠢的笨蛋
the dumbest motherfucker I've ever met.
一名突击狙击手居然能触发报♥警♥器
I mean, a Ranger sniper tripping wire sensors?
他肯定是在...
He's gotta be...
声东击西
creating a diversion.
字幕
It's a fucking diversion.
该死
Oh, shit!
你好
Wow. Howdy.
怎么 你要用麻♥醉♥枪♥杀了我们吗
What, are you gonna kill us with a fucking tranq gun?
你们抓走了我的儿子 没错
You took my boy, so yeah.
早跟你说了
Told you.
拿着 儿子
Take this, son.
你疯了吗 我们的人把你包围了
You outta your mind? We literally have you surrounded.
所以你要跟我来
That's why you're coming with me.
我只要带我儿子走 没人会死
I just want the boy. Nobody's got to die.
爸爸
Dad?
从现在开始
From here forward.
不要看死人
Don't look at the dead guy.
感觉真棒
That was pretty good.
你没事吧 吓到你了吗
You all right? Did I get you?
不 我没事
No, I'm good.
欢迎回来
Welcome back.
去你♥妈♥的♥ 我从来没离开过
Fuck you. I never left.
你敢说话
You open your mouth,
我就把你的脑子轰飞
I'm gonna blow your brains right through it.
来 躲到我后面
Come on, just get behind me.
所有单位注意 他们挟持了特雷格
All units. They got Traeger.
他们挟持了特雷格
They got Traeger.
我们走 我们走
Let's go. Let's go.
要他们把枪放下
Just tell them to put the guns down.
跟他们说
Tell them!
如果麦肯纳上尉在十秒内
If Captain McKenna doesn't lower his weapon
不放下武器
in the next 10 seconds...
就打这孩子的膝盖 你觉得可以吗
shoot the kid's knees out. That work for you?
这真是个糟糕的主意
Oh, that's a really bad idea.
我的人已经安插到每个角落
My guys got this place covered on every angle.
真好笑 然而我并不在乎
That's a funny story. See, I don't give a shit.
十
10.
九
Nine.
八
Eight.
七
Seven.
拜托 赶紧下命令啊 伙计
Come on, you just give the fucking word, man.
六 五
Six. Five.
该死
Oh, shit!
过来 儿子
Come on, son!
干掉他们
Take them down!
蹲下 长官
Get down, sir.
走 儿子 走
Let's go, son. Go!
快点 快点
Come on. Come on.
拿着这个
Okay, take this.
你想消失
You wanna vanish,
就会真的消失 儿子 明白吗
you really vanish, son, you understand?
好了 我们要回家了 我保证
All right, we're going home. I promise you.
它来了
It's here.
不 不 不
No! No! No!
快点 从那边过去
Come on, go around the end there!
瞄准他 瞄准他
Stay on him! Stay on him!
快快快
Move, move, move!
-打中他了吗 -打中了
- You got him? - Yeah!
后退
Stay back.
趴下 趴下
Get down! Get down!
停火 停火 停火
Cease fire! Cease fire! Cease fire!
好吧
All right.
麦肯纳
Hey, McKenna.
讲点道理 你们有六个人 我们有七个
Be reasonable. There's six of you, seven of us.
该死
Fuck!
你数学是谁教的
Who taught you math?
你可不是唯一的狙击手 小白脸
You ain't the only fucking sniper, white boy.
你可以离开 上尉
You can walk away from this, Captain.
我只想要这艘飞船
I just want the ship.
-爸爸 他撒谎 -对
- Dad, he's lying. - Yeah.
麦肯纳 我不喜欢这样
McKenna! I don't like this.
他在里面干什么
What's he doing in there?
他在使用破译机
It's using the translator.
你们好 我很喜欢
Hello. I have enjoyed
看你们自相残杀
watching you kill each other.
我是来破坏这个舱体的
I came here to destroy this vessel.
不能落入你们手中
You cannot have it.
你们只能逃走
What you can do is run.
我检测到你们中有一人是真正的战士
I detect one among you who is a true warrior.
叫麦肯纳的那位
The one called McKenna.
他会是你们的首领
He will be your leader.
我想要得到他
He will be my prize.
我会给你们时间优势
I offer time advantage.