那个大家伙是什么
What's the big one?
那大家伙是什么 博士 那是雄性吗
What's the big one, Doc? Is that like the male?
他一点都不在乎我们
He didn't even give a shit about us.
只想杀戮
Just wanted to kill that thing.
你看到了 对吗
You saw that, right?
伙计们 你们看到了吗 他
Guys! Did you see that? He--
他从皮下伸出了外骨
He grew an exoskeleton under his fucking skin.
他们现在是在相互追杀吗
What, are they hunting each other now?
我们还在进行调查
We're still sorting through it right now.
-是我 -告诉我他没事
- Hey, it's me. -Tell me he's okay.
他没事 我准备把他送回家了
He's fine. I'm going to bring him back.
没事 什么都别说 保重
It's okay, don't say anything, just be safe.
不 住手
Hey, no! Don't do that!
什么 喂
What? Hello?
该死
Damn it.
我们家可不是好惹的
You guys fucked with the wrong family.
-多高 -目击证人说大概十一英尺
- How tall? - Witnesses say 11 feet.
那真是太高了
That's pretty fucking tall.
好吧
Okay.
-我真是操了 -长官
- Fucked that nigga up. - Sir?
没什么
Nothing.
小心点 长官
I'd be careful with that, sir.
你知道我是怎么想的吗
You know what I think?
我觉得这是一只失控的逃亡者
I think this one went rogue. A runner.
那个大块头呢
Hmm. And the big one?
他是一名追踪者
He's a tracker.
被派来干掉他的
Sent to take that one out.
应该算是星际警♥察♥追捕犯人
Some kind of interstellar cops and robbers.
现在他要去找那艘失踪的飞船
Now he's going after that missing ship.
以及船上的东西
And whatever's on board.
我要那艘该死的船
I want that fucking ship.
我们在棒球场
We're in the ballpark.
麦肯纳上尉的儿子
Captain McKenna's son?
经他母亲确认
Mother confirms.
操作系统在他手上
He has the operating system.
-不是吧 -他以为那是个电子游戏
- Get the fuck out of here. - Thought it was a video game.
我们找到那孩子就能找到飞船
So, we find the kid, we find the ship.
那我们为什么还傻站在这里
What the fuck we still standing here for?
你不想知道那是什么东西吗
You don't want to know what that one is?
我知道那是什么 这大块头是捕猎者
I know what it is. Our big boy's a hunter.
他还带来了自己的猎犬
He brought his dogs with him.
不 应该是
No, it had to be like
什么政♥府♥实验之类的
a government experiment or some shit.
什么机器人之类的
Like a robot, or whatever.
奈特尔斯 你♥他♥妈♥是白♥痴♥吗
Nettles, are you fucking retarded, man?
你能不能别用这个词
Use another word, would ya?
对啊 能不能考虑一下别人
Yeah, man. Show a little sensitivity.
他儿子是个白♥痴♥
His son's retarded.
来
Here you go.
来
Here you go.
他偶尔是会变成这样
He does this from time to time.
给他一点时间
Just give him a minute.
林奇
Hey, Lynch.
这两个家伙是怎么回事
What's the deal with these two?
柯伊尔烧毁了一辆他自己的车吗
Coyle lit up one of his own vehicles?
2009年的事了 出了问题 死了六个
Back in '09, yeah. It was bad business. Six dead.
没有幸存者吗
What, no survivors?
只有一个
Yeah, there was one.
真♥他♥妈♥浪漫
It's fucking romantic.
你在开玩笑吗 他们是朋友吗
Are you kidding me, they're friends?
想象一下
Picture it.
军事审判 坐在法庭外
Military inquiries, sitting outside courtroom,
等着进去 坐在一起
waiting to go in, side by side,
-一天天的 -一天天的
- day after fucking day. - After fucking day.
难以置信
Unbelievable.
就是疯子
It's the loonies.
好了 孩子
All right, kid.
我和你妈妈通过话了
I've talked to your mother.
她很好
She's doing fine.
妈妈说你是一名杀人犯
Mom says you're a killer.
我是一名士兵
Well, I'm a soldier.
有什么区别
What's the difference?
当你喜欢做士兵时
Well, when you like it,
才能算得上是一名杀人犯
that's when you're a killer.
你没事吧
Are you good?
抱歉 我没有成长
Sorry I never grew up.
就是没变成你想要的那样
You know... the way you wanted.
告诉你一个秘密
Tell you a secret.
事实上 孩子
Truth is, kid,
我从来没有成长成我想要的样子
I never grew up the way I wanted.
我们会被杀吗
Are we gonna get killed?
不
Nope.
来 起来
Come on. Get up.
我单身 不知道你知不知道
I'm single. I don't know if you knew that.
嗯 我看得出来你单身
No, I could tell that you're single.
我们有很多共同点
We got so much stuff in common, you know...
你喜欢音乐 我也喜欢音乐 你喜欢音乐的吧
You like music, I like music. You like music, right?
-该死 -怎么了
- Shit. - What?
这不仅仅是脊髓液
This is more than spinal fluid.
什么意思
What does that mean?
如果我想得没错
If I'm right,
他们正在自我升级
they're trying to upgrade themselves.
麦肯纳 我有发现
McKenna, I got something.
我觉得掠夺者一族
I think I know what they're up to
到底想要干什么了
on Predator World these days.
看 这是在掠夺者的神经丛里找到的
You see this? They found this in the Predator's plexus.
你记不记得我告诉过你
So, remember how I told you
他们会取走人们的脊椎
how they take people's spines, right?
是的 当做战利品
Yeah, for trophies.
没错 取走他们去过的每个星球上
Yes! Yes! From the strongest, smartest,
最强壮 最聪明者的脊椎
most dangerous species on every planet they visit.
采集高级物种的
Collecting survival traits
生存性状
from the most high-end specimens.
我觉得他们想要进行杂交
I think they're attempting hybridization.
你在说什么胡话
You're just pulling this out of your ass.
你没看到那个新的掠夺者吗
Did you not see the new Predator?
他进化了
It's evolving.
或者被升级了
Or being upgraded.
那小子
That little boy
鼓捣明白了外星技术
managed to figure out alien technology.
很多专家认为
You know, a lot of experts say that
自闭症可能并不是一种疾病
being on the spectrum isn't really a disorder.
其实是进入了进化链上的下个阶段
It's actually the next step in the evolutionary chain.
喂 搞什么
Hey, yo! What the fuck?
放开我
Get the fuck away from me!
凯西
Yo! Casey!
凯西 进来
Casey, get inside.
凯西
Casey!
冷静点 冷静点
Hey, hey, hey! Calm down! Calm down! Calm down!
凯西 听着
Casey! Look.
我觉得这玩意一直在跟着我们
I think this thing's been following us, all right?
让开 奈迪
Move, Netty!
-外星狗 -让开 奈迪
- Space dog! - Move, Netty!
操
Fuck that.
想都别想
Hey! You had your fucking chance.
我只是想说 这小家伙能怎么样呢
Look, I'm just saying, what the fuck is it gonna do?
也许我们能利用它之类的
You know, maybe we can use it, or something?
我们怎么办 我们拿它怎么办
Okay, what are we doing? What are we doing with it?
我们要研究它 我们要这么做
We're gonna study it. That's what we're gonna do with it.
有什么好研究的 只知道威廉姆斯
What's to learn? Except Williams sucks