哨兵一号♥ 收到
Picket One, copy.
是否发现人♥质♥
Do you got eyes on the hostages?
依然没有发现
Still negative.
赌20块他们不会露面
20 bucks says they don't show.
你们两个白♥痴♥真当要拿
You two morons really making bets
贩毒集团会不会处决人♥质♥来打赌吗
on whether a drug cartel has executed these hostages?
可不他妈是嘛
Abso-fucking-lutely.
你是在试探我们吧
I believe that was implied. Yeah.
就确认一下 我赌20块
Just checking. I'm in for 20.
发现两名人♥质♥
I got two hostages.
没有其他人
No crosswind.
我不等了 准备射击
I'm not waiting. 10-50, out.
蓝凫二号♥ 你们在吗
Bluebill Two, are you out there?
完毕
Over.
该死的
Goddamn it!
杜普雷 天啊
Dupree, Jesus!
海恩斯呢
Where's Haines?
不知道 通讯断了
Don't know. Comm's not fucking working.
把包给我
Give me the pack.
这是证据
It's evidence.
没人会相信这个的
Ain't nobody gonna believe this one.
这他妈是什么 上尉
The fuck is that, Cap?
不是我们该知道的
It's above our pay grade.
海恩斯 过来 完毕
Haines! Come in. Over.
海恩斯 该死的快过来 完毕
Haines, goddamn it, come in. Over!
长官
Sir?
这他妈是什么 上尉
The fuck is that, Cap?
这他妈是什么 上尉
The fuck is that, Cap?
通讯他妈的断了
Comm's not fucking working.
海恩斯
Haines?
开火
Light it up!
各位 记住
Gentlemen, remember...
它们体型很大 移♥动♥很快
they're large, they're fast,
手段非常残忍♥
and fucking you up's their idea of tourism!
行动
Go!
都听好了
Eyes up! Come on!
乘客 飞行器 都要找到
I want the passenger. I want the pod.
要是它是天外来物
If it's not from here...
-你要带回去 -我要带回去
- You want it. - ...I want it.
我需要帮助
I need help.
我有钱
And I have money.
好吧
All right.
我要你帮我把这个寄出去
I need you to mail this for me.
寄到这个地址
You send it to this address.
把包里的东西寄走 不是背包
Mail what's in the pack, not the backpack.
快去吧
Ahora. Go!
退后
Back up!
太神奇了
It was so amazing!
是的
Yeah, it was.
"战士的家园"
万圣节活动
10月30日
欢迎各位家长和同学
再见 妈妈
Bye, Mom!
-快点拉 -不要 你拉
- Do it, man. - No, you do it.
好吧
Okay.
快拉
Do it.
该死的
Oh, shit.
瞧啊 瞧啊
Looky, looky, loo.
EJ 你饿了吗
Hey, EJ, you hungry?
我饿得想揍屁♥股♥蛋儿了
I'm hungry for an ass-burger.
听起来挺不错的
Mmm. Sounds delicious.
又大又美味的屁♥股♥蛋儿
A nice, big, juicy ass-burger.
没错
Oh, yeah.
你在干什么
The hell are you doing?
-他没救了 -好吧
- He's a goner. - All right.
要是你弄乱了
我就宰了你
亲亲抱抱 妈妈
你好啊
Hi, there.
奎因·麦肯纳住在这里吗
Does, uh, Quinn McKenna live here?
他的邮箱付费到期了
His post office box payments are past due.
国防部寄来的
Department of Defense.
他为政♥府♥工作 是吗
He works for the government, does he?
Mos11b3vw3
Mos-1-1-b-3-v-w-3.
军事指派
Military designation.
他杀人
He kills people...
好让你安心当邮递员
so you can be a mailman.
布拉克特博士吗
Dr. Brackett?
我了解到你很喜欢占星学
I understand you enjoy stargazing?
我的人会照顾好你的狗
My men will take care of your dog.
请跟我走一趟
Will you come with me, please?
这是什么
What am I looking at?
就是你心里想的那个 没错
It's exactly what you think it is. Yeah.
它们以前就来过
They've been here before.
1987年 1997年
'87. '97.
最近它们造访的频率提高了
Lately, the visits are increasing in frequency.
罗利 我回来了 我给你买♥♥了东西
Rory, I'm home! Hey, I got you something.
你放学后做了一本吗
Did you do one of these after school?
全都做好了
I did all of them.
好吧
Oh. Okay.
我买♥♥了两个你来选
Well, I got you two options.
这里有
We have...
海盗面具 还有
pirate, or...
科学怪人面具
Frankenstein.
弗兰肯斯坦 你知道吧 绿色的皮肤
Frankenstein, you know, green skin?
他把一个女孩扔到水里想看她会不会浮起来
Threw a girl to see if she would float?
不知道 好吧
No. Okay.
那就选海盗面具吧 好吗
Well, let's go with pirate. Yeah?
太傻了
This is dumb.
他们会
The guys will...
他们还是看得到
They will still be able to see.
看得到什么
See what?
看得到是我
That it's me.
你曾经这么说过
You were once quoted as saying,
美国田纳西州 查塔努加
"我从母亲的子♥宫♥里掉了下来
"I dropped from my mother's womb...
我撞到了地板
I hit the floor...
我开始爬过敌人的领地
and I started crawling
走向我的坟墓"
through hostile territory toward my grave."
说得很好
About right, yeah.
-太牛了 -相当病态
- That's badass. - It's pretty morbid.
很黑暗
It's pretty dark.
测谎仪是拿来做什么的
What's with the polygraph?
我以为这是心理评估
I thought this was a psych eval.
我们必须知道你是否构成威胁
We need to know if you pose a threat.
我是狙击手
Oh, I'm a sniper.
我的目标可不就是制♥造♥威胁吗
Isn't posing a threat kind of the fucking point?
你大多数时间都在全国各地执行任务
You spend most of your time now in-country...
远离你的妻子和儿子吗
estranged from your wife and son?
听着 我明白
Look, I get it.
有东西掉到了墨西哥 不希望有任何目击者
Something went down in Mexico and nobody wants any witnesses.
你说什么
Excuse me?
你不是来检查我疯没疯的
You're not here to find out if I'm crazy.
你是想让我闭紧嘴巴
You wanna make sure the label sticks.
那么你是觉得你是被迫的[铁路]吗
So, you feel you're being railroaded?
这也太明显了[看到地上的铁轨]
I can see the tracks on the floor!
我声明我没疯 地上没铁轨
I don't see tracks on the floor, for the record.
你觉得你是自己星球上的
You feel like you're a stranger
一个陌生人 是吗 上尉
on your own planet, don't you, Captain?
你是说就像外星人吗
Like an alien, you mean?
你想要的不就是这个吗
That's what you wanted.
我能来块饼干吗
Do I get a cookie now?
他看到了
He saw something.