奈特尔斯 奈特尔斯 停下
Hey! Nettles! Nettles! Wait, hey! Hey!
你已经打倒他了 已经打倒他了 兄弟
You got him, all right? You got him, brother.
内布拉斯加 介意绕个道吗
Hey, Nebraska, you mind, uh, making a detour?
怎么 要去找你的外星人
What, for your green boy?
我是个狙击手 只要靠近点就行
I'm a sniper, just get me close, baby.
-你想杀了它 -那是当然
- You wanna kill him? - Oh, yeah!
你怎么不早说
Why didn't you just say so, man?
你要杀外星人
You're gonna kill a fucking alien?
坐稳了
Hey. Hold on.
操
Fuck!
这他妈是什么
Yo, what the fuck is that?
慢点 慢点
Easy, easy. Hey! Hey!
找掩护
Take cover!
躲到车后面
Behind the fucking bus!
你在上面干什么 跳下来 我接着你
What are you doing up there? Come on. Come on, I got you.
-我接着你 女士 -好
- Yep. I got you, lady. - Okay.
走吧 快 快点
Let's go! Hey. Come on, come on.
该死的
Goddamn it.
-抱歉 -快走
- Sorry. - Move!
该死的
Damn.
去直升机那里
Get to the choppers!
占星师 发现目标女性
Stargazer, I got eyes on the woman.
请求指令
Instructions?
消灭目标
Eliminate her.
寻回所有违♥禁♥品♥
Retrieve any contraband.
收到 占星师
Roger that, Stargazer.
对 好了 妹子
That's it, that's it, girl.
内布拉斯加
Hey, Nebraska!
给我吧
Got it.
你们后面没事吧
Everything okay back there?
你们这些混♥蛋♥
You fucking guys.
我们藏在这里
We found the one place to hide out
不会被人当做疯子
where we don't look crazy.
我已经很久没握过枪了
It's been a long time since I had a gun in my hand.
什么感觉
What's it feel like?
枪的感觉
Like a gun.
你觉得她跟他们在一起安全吗
Hey, you think she's safe in there with them?
那妹子吗
The girl?
他们是士兵
They're soldiers, man.
睡女人吗 不会的 兄弟
Sleeping ladies? Nah, bro.
坐吧
Sit down.
给
Here.
这是终结时刻了吧
It's the end of times, huh?
终结时刻最糟糕的一点是
Worst thing about the end times...
永远没有终结
they never fucking are.
那
So, um...
他活下来了吗
did he live?
你说什么
Say again?
那个指挥官 你射的那个混♥蛋♥活下来了吗
The CO? The asshole you shot, did he live?
是的 他活下来了
Yeah. He did.
那他现在在哪里
Yeah, and where is he at now?
你在骗我
You're shitting me.
我没打中他
I missed.
你为什么要这么做
Why did you do that?
-没打中吗 -不 对自己开枪
- Miss? - No, shoot yourself.
医生问了我同样的问题
Doctors asked me the same thing.
我带着头上的子弹自己走到了医院
Walked to the hospital with a bullet in my skull.
真是好时光
Good times.
我该担心吗
Should I be worried?
也许吧
Probably.
-来了 -你明白吗
- There we go. - Did you get that?
-放得离她手太近了 -对对对
- That's too close to her hand. - Yeah, yeah. Yeah.
她会撒到床上的
But then she's gonna drop that there.
各位
Guys!
你们在干什么 什么鬼
What the hell are you doing? What is all that shit?
我们想让她感觉自在点
We're trying to make her feel comfortable.
快走开
Come on.
她快醒了 醒来会看到
She's gonna wake up and see
一群混♥蛋♥围在身边 快走
a bunch of motherfuckers. Come on.
你在干什么
What are you doin'?
奈特尔斯 奈特尔斯
Nettles! Nettles!
快走
Move!
快点
Move!
快走开
Get out of there!
早上好 阳光宝贝
Morning, sunshine.
我真的希望不要有人再这么叫我了
I really wish people would stop calling me that.
冷静
Chill, hey!
我就说她会拿枪 10块钱
I told you she'd grab it. Ten bucks!
都交出来
Pay up! Whoo!
见鬼了
Fuck it, fuck it.
-我的手♥机♥呢 -你用不上的
- Where's my phone? - You're not gonna need that.
这可不好
Oh, that's not cool.
没事的
It's okay.
我说了没事的
I said it's okay.
把枪给我
Give me the gun.
-把枪给我 -不 不要
- Give me the gun. - No. No.
她扣动了...
Oh, she pulled...
该死的 我就说她会扣动扳机
Oh! Shit, I told you she'd pull the trigger!
我该跟你们打赌的
I should have bet you that time!
我喜欢她 我喜欢她
I like her. I like her.
我该跟你们打赌的
I should have bet you that time!
-我喜欢她 -我喜欢她
- I like her. - I like her.
我喜欢她 我很喜欢她
I like her. I like her a lot.
给我 笨蛋
Give me that, ding-dong.
干得漂亮 妹子
Oh, shit! Attagirl.
什么 你是科学家 他们让你研究什么
What? You're a scientist, huh? What they got you working on?
你在外面活不过一天
You're not gonna last a day out there!
怎么 你觉得自己很特别
What, you think you're special?
刚才在大坝里 他们差点就把你打得脑袋开花
Back at the dam, they were gonna put a bullet in your head.
他们那时要射杀她
They were gonna shoot her?
对
Yes.
我很抱歉
Oh, I'm sorry.
让开 回见
Get out of the way. See you around.
吃你个逼
Eat your pussy.
慢着 什么
Wait, what?
你好吗
How you doing?
不 你刚刚说"吃你个逼"
No, you just said, "Eat your pussy."
-你好吗 -不 你叫我吃你个逼
- How you doing? - No, you said, "Eat my pussy."
这人什么毛病
What the fuck is wrong with him?
-我是说你很固执 -他说你很固执
- I said you're pushy. - He said you're pushy.
不 你说吃你个逼
No, you said, "Eat your pussy."
不 我说的是"嘘 你很固执"
No. I said, "Sheesh! You're pushy!"
不 你说吃你个逼
No, you said, "Eat my pussy."
不 他说的就是那个 我听到了
No, that's what he said, I heard it.
-他说你很固执 -什么鬼
- He said... pushy. - What the fuck?
当然这也很无礼
Which is also fucking rude.
他不是在特指你的逼
He doesn't mean your pussy in particular.
你们疯了对吧
You're insane, right?
-你们是不是疯了 -也许吧
- Are you fucking insane? - Probably.
那要怎么样呢
Well, what's it gonna be?
-他疯了 -操♥你♥妈♥ 巴克斯利
- He's fucking crazy. - Fuck you, Baxley.
我感觉还好
I feel fine.
他们要射杀我
They were gonna shoot me?
为什么
Why?
也许是因为这个
Uh, maybe 'cause of this?
那我加入
Well, I guess I'm in.
离我远点
Stay the fuck away from me.
这他妈是什么
What the fuck is this?
这是什么
What is this?
-那是什么 独角兽 -独角兽
- What is that? Like a unicorn? - A unicorn.