连它的脑袋都打不中
at shooting shit in the head.
威廉姆斯 你让它变成痴呆了
Williams, you lobotomized him.
好吧 新规矩 谁都不准朝我的狗开枪
Okay, new rule. No one shoots my fucking dog.
好了 正式不行了
There it is. It's official.
你说得对 我们可以利用它
You were right, we can use this.
该死
Shit.
奈迪 那是什么
Netty, what is that?
所有人做好准备
Everybody, tighten up.
-小家伙 过来 -那是一架EC130
- Little man, come here. - That's an EC-130.
不是平民
That's not civilian.
我孩子在这里 别想在这里交火
You are not starting a firefight with my kid here.
进来
There you go.
你想帮忙的话就去搞架飞机和弹♥药♥
Do you wanna help? Go get a helicopter and some pyro.
好吧 交给我吧
All right! On me!
快走
Now go!
-凯西 我马上回来 -不 你不会的
- Casey! I'll be right back! - No, you won't.
等等 看到了吗
Hold on. Hey. See this?
来 过来 过来
Come on. Let's go! Let's go! Come on!
去捡
Fetch!
在哪里
Where is it?
什么在哪里
Where's what?
那装置
The device.
就在这里
It goes, right in here.
第一位掠夺者 一号♥
Okay, so, the first Predator, Thing One.
他为什么要来到地球
Why'd he come here? To Earth?
你所谓的一号♥
The "Thing One", as you called him,
是乘坐一艘被侵占的飞船来的
arrived in a hijacked spacecraft.
我们觉得那艘飞船上有东西
We think there's something on it.
他不希望落入敌手的东西
Something he didn't want his enemies to have.
等等 他的敌人
Wait, enemies?
其他掠夺者 就像那个大块头
Other Predators. Like that big one.
他带来了什么 给人类的礼物吗
So, he brought some what? Gift for the human race?
我能帮你找到 我们可以分♥析♥...
I'll help you find it. We can analyze it...
给我闭嘴
Shut the fuck up!
他们为什么会来这里
Why are they here?
你还记得几年前女主人面包破产时
You remember a few years back when Hostess went bust?
出现的糕点大抢♥购♥吧
There was a run on Twinkies?
沿岸进行抢♥购♥
Snapped up from coast-to-coast.
趁店还开着
Get 'em while they still last.
记得吗
Remember?
气温变化会让这个星球过多久后变得无法居住
How long before climate change renders this planet unlivable?
两代
Two generations?
还是一代
One?
所以他们来得更频繁了
That's why their visits are increasing?
他们想趁我们灭绝前
They're trying to snap up
带走我们最好的基因
all of our best DNA before we're gone.
与他们自己结合 然后鸠占鹊巢
Adapt themselves with it and then move in.
我们算是濒危物种了 他们很清楚
We're an endangered species, and they know it.
温室环境最适合他们
They thrive in a hothouse environment.
也许他们想要住到我们这
Maybe they want to move into ours.
那个死去的掠夺者
And that dead Predator
给我们带来了阻止他们的办法
was bringing us a way to stop them.
你当初在信里就隐瞒了这个东西
You've hidden this thing before in the mail.
这次在哪里呢
So, where is it this time?
你妈屁♥眼♥里
Your mother's ass.
等等 我不小心说出口了吗
Wait, did I say that out loud?
不不不 你不能看这个
Hey! Hey! Hey! No, no, no. That is not for you.
这是我儿子的
That is my son's,
你看就是侵犯了他的个人隐私
and you are violating his privacy reading that.
你们俩得赶紧离开这里
You both need to leave right now.
女士 我不想把你铐起来
Ma'am, I don't wanna restrain you.
真的吗 那你不如来试试
Really? Well, why don't you try?
你还没有找到飞船吗
You haven't found the spacecraft?
我们为什么要破解入口码
Why are we trying to crack the entry code?
因为等我们找到后 要是我们能
Because when we do find it, wouldn't it be great
进到这该死的东西里 是不是很棒
if we could get into the fucking thing?
那是什么
What's that?
一张地图
A map.
通往哪里的地图
A map to what?
让我们知道这地方是什么
...give us a clue of where this place is,
也许我们能想办法进去
maybe we can try to get into it.
但如果你什么都不告诉我们 我们就进不去
But if you don't give us anything, we can't get in!
罗利 我叫威尔
Hey, Rory, I'm Will.
你好吗
How you doing?
我知道你知道飞船在哪里
I understand you know where the spaceship is.
明天去打高尔夫吗
Golf tomorrow?
可以啊
Why not?
你们俩没看过我的档案 对吗
You two never read my file, did ya?
你为什么这么说
What makes you say that?
因为你们在计划明天的安排了
'Cause you two morons are making plans for tomorrow.
最糟的是
The worst part is,
你们让我骗了我儿子
you're making me lie to my son.
你骗了他什么
What lie did you tell him, hmm?
说我不会喜欢这样
That I won't enjoy this.
拜托 不要
Hey, please, don't.
听着 我不知道他们和你说了什么
Look, I don't know what they told you...
我们能不能等一下 等等
Can you just wait for a second? Just wait!
不不不
No, no, no!
不
No.
上帝啊
Jeez!
我的天啊
Oh, my God.
内布拉斯加
Nebraska!
-什么事 -你刚杀人了吗
- Yeah? - You just kill somebody?
他可不怎么样
Well, he ain't well.
放开我朋友
Untie my friend.
他们抓走了罗利 我们得赶紧走
They got Rory. We gotta move.
该死 他们揍了你吗
Shit, they rough you up?
我经历过更猛烈的毒打
Did worse on myself, back in the day.
你打算怎么处置这家伙
What do you want to do with this guy?
抱歉 伙计 这问题真蠢
Sorry, buddy, that was a dumb question.
没错 这问题真蠢
Yeah, that was a dumb question.
凯西
Casey!
你有兴趣离开这里吗
Can I interest you in getting the fuck out of here?
我的中间名就是"离开这里"
"Getting the fuck out of here" Is my middle name.
我以为盖洛德[基王]这个名字已经够烂了
And I thought Gaylord was bad.
怎么了
What? What's wrong?
好了
Whew! All right.
让我先把这些包里的东西拿出来
Hey! Just let me unpack this.
你说我儿子被带到一艘飞船上去了
You're saying my son's headed towards a spaceship
还有一个十英尺高的外星人也是
and so is a 10-foot alien.
其实是十一英尺
Uh, 11, actually.
我以前是个承包商
Used to be a contractor.
那玩意是个混种的 那是什么意思
This thing is a hybrid? What does that mean?
说明它的基因简单明了
Meaning it's the Chinese menu of DNA.
整合了最致命的基因 来自全...
Comprised of the deadliest species in the entire...
全宇宙 对吗
In the entire universe, yeah?
-全银河系 -什么
- Galaxy. - What?
银河系就有2500亿颗行星
Galaxy. 250 billion stars.
何必要去整个宇宙 就是这么随便一说
Why go universe? Just saying.
我的老天爷啊
Jesus Tap-Dancing Christ!
这是你搞的飞机吗
That's what you asked for?
那也行吧
Yeah, that'll do.
快上来
Saddle up!
只能搞到这样的了
It's the best we could do, man.
上来 上
Go ahead. Go!
就这些了吗 还有
That's it? Another one.
还有
The other one!
走吧 去救我的孩子
Come on. Let's go get my kid.
我想了想 觉得我们可能会死
Figured something out. I think we're gonna die.
我们要去追杀什么 和军队战斗吗
We're gonna go hunt and fight the what, the army?