快 你在干什么 走啊
Come on, what are you doing? Let's move.
你也是 幸运符
You too, lucky charms.
柯伊尔 你个蠢货
Coyle, you wanker.
有机会我想
I'd like to watch TV
-和你一起看电视 -行了
- with you sometime. - Okay.
我喜欢你演说
I liked your speech.
我喜欢你家沙发
I liked the couch.
什么回事 你要干什么
Whoa, what's happening? What?
我们要去找我儿子 要干这个
Well, we're finding my son, that's what.
好了 等事情结束后...
All right, when all this is over...
用非洲食蚁兽正面上我
Fuck me in the face with an aardvark.
我只是想出名
I just want to be famous.
表面上看
Ostensibly,
如果阿甘读了盒子侧面上的字
if Forrest Gump just read the side of the box,
他肯定就能懂上面写的什么
it would tell him exactly what he would get.
"表面上看"这个词不是这么用的
You're using "Ostensibly" incorrectly.
这是给我的吗
Is this for me?
这简直和小丑车大相庭径
This is like the reverse of a clown car.
好了 内布拉斯加
All right, Nebraska,
我们去找点车 别搞太炫酷
let's find some wheels, nothing flashy.
收到
Copy.
好了 找到我的儿子
All right. Find my son.
凯西 你跟我来
Casey, you're with me.
我们走
Let's go.
屁♥股♥蛋儿
Hey, ass-burger.
你要打扮成谁呢
What are you supposed to be?
别来烦我
Leave me alone.
不然呢 你就要洗五百次手吗
Or what? You'll wash our hands five hundred times?
不给糖就捣蛋
Trick or treat?
怎么了 哥们儿
What's the matter, dude?
让你捣蛋 小混♥蛋♥
Here's a treat, you little shit.
我发现一名少年
I got a male juvenile.
十到十二岁
10 to 12 years old.
胳膊上戴着那装备
Metal cast on his arm.
麦肯纳 你听到了吗
Yo, McKenna, do you hear that?
从我车前跑过
Ran right in front of my car.
往东走到伍德拉夫路上了
Moving east on Woodruff.
重复 往东走到伍德拉夫路上了
Repeat, moving east on Woodruff.
内布拉斯加 你搞到车了吗
Nebraska, you got wheels?
我搞到车了 很炫酷的车
Yeah, I got wheels. Something flashy.
听着 那孩子受惊逃跑了
Listen, the kid's spooked, he's rabbiting.
他往那边走了 附近有没有他熟悉的地方
Where's he headed? Where's some place he knows?
他在那里
There he is.
爸爸
Dad!
你好吗 伙计
How you doing, buddy, huh?
我很好
I'm good.
上 上
Move! Move!
博士 照顾好我的孩子
Hey, Doc, come get my kid.
我们走 我们走 我们走
Let's go! Let's go! Let's go! Come on!
该死
Oh, shit!
麦肯纳
McKenna!
快躲 快躲
Take cover! Take cover!
威廉姆斯 离开那里
Williams! Get the fuck out of there!
你在干什么 离开那里
What are you doing? Get out of there!
该死
Oh, shit!
好吧
Oh. Okay.
博士 那些可怕的东西是什么
Doc, the dreads. What's that all about?
我不知道 可能是某种感应接收器
I don't know. Maybe, like, sensor receptors.
就像触须一样
Kind of like cat whiskers.
搞什么...我在取样本呢
Whoa! What the-- I'm getting a sample.
这是一只外星狗
It's a fucking space dog.
你没事吧
You okay? Huh?
怎么 你妈妈现在还给你剪头发吗
What, is your mom cutting your hair now?
你在开玩笑吗 这是
You kidding me? This is
-千载难逢的机会 -闭嘴 请闭嘴
- a once-in-a-lifetime moment. - Shut up. Please shut up.
我只想要一个小小的样本
All I wanted was a little sample.
请闭嘴
Please shut up.
我只想要一份该死的样本
All I wanted was a goddamn fucking sample.
过来
Come here.
样本
Sample.
-给 -谢谢
- There you go. - Thank you.
-不客气 -该死的外星狗 伙计
- You're welcome. - Fucking space dog, man.
-伙计 你得... -这真是
- My man, you need to-- - It's a fucking--
我不行 我不行
I can't. I can't.
-冷静点 -我做不到
- Get it together. - I can't do this.
天啊
Oh, my God!
我的天啊
Fucking hell!
操
Fuck!
快上
Go now! Please!
罗利
Rory!
朝他开枪 朝他开枪
Shoot him! Shoot him!
不不不
Hey! No! No! No!
不不不
No! No! No!
操 不不不
Oh, fuck, fuck. No, no, no!
屌♥ 屌♥ 操 屌♥
Cock! Cock! Fuck! Dick!
吃我屌♥ 操 该死
Suck! Suck my cock! Fuck! Goddamn it!
快跑 快跑
Go! Go! Go!
我拉他 我拉他
I got him! I got him!
快走 快走 跟着威廉姆斯 跟着威廉姆斯
Go, go, go! On Williams! On Williams!
罗利
Rory!
-快躲 -快走
- Take cover! - Move!
快走
Go! Go!
快
Come on!
快
Come on!
顺便 占星师发现我时
FYI, back at Stargazer,
我手无寸铁没有防护 它就从我身边走过去了
I was naked and unarmed, it walked right past me.
你能让你的孩子控制一下那个疯狂的东西吗
Can you tell your kid to tone down the psychosis, please?
好吧 来吧 来吧
All right, let's do this. Let's do this.
等等 做什么
Wait, and do what?
我们可以
You know, we could keep running,
或者我们可以把他想要的东西给他
or we give him back what he wants.
什么 就是这个吗
What, this is it?
天啊 该死
Oh, my God. Shit.
该死
Shit.
不不不 快走 快走
No, no, no! Move! Move! Move!
快来
Hey, come on.
你没事吧
You good?
不行了
Fucked!
我们赶紧离开这里
Let's get the fuck out of here.
奈迪 去开车
Netty, get the vehicle.
-其他人跟我来 -收到
- The rest of you on me. - Copy.
后退
Move back.
不不不
No! No! No!
不
No!
小心
Incoming!
搞什么
What the fuck?
过来 快来 快来 我们走
Come here! Roll out! Roll out, let's go!
我们走 我们走 我们走
Let's go, let's go, let's go!
-走 -快走 快走
- Move! - Move out, move out!
快 快走
Move! Move out!
-快走 -快走
- Let's go! - Let's move!
走 快走
Go, go, go! Let's go!
快走
Let's go!
走
Move!
快点
Come on!
快点 上车 走
Move! Come on, get in! Come on!
坐下
Sit down!
好了 好了 好了
Good! Good! Good!
走 全上了
Go! Last man!
走 走 走
Go! Go! Go!