这些是什么 护腕吗
What are these? Like, some kind of wrist gauntlets?
是的
Exactly.
那头盔和还有一只护腕呢
So, where's the helmet and the other gauntlet?
相信我们 已经到处都找过了
We've looked, believe me.
这是谁
Who is this?
他是一个接触掠夺者的人
He made first contact with the Predator.
好 我要找他谈谈
Great. I'd like to talk to him.
他正在接受评估 所以...
Well, he's being evaluated, so...
好吧
Okay.
在你们给他做脑叶切断术之前
Well, before you lobotomize him,
我想问他几个问题
I'd like to ask him a few questions.
收到重新规划路线指令
We have a request to reroute.
收到 目的地是哪里
Read you five-by-five. Destination?
斯塔克韦瑟大坝 立即前往
Starkweather Dam. Proceed at once.
到时会有军队人员接应 完毕
You'll be met by military personnel. Over.
巴克斯利
Hey, Baxley!
有个问题问你
Question for ya.
又来了
All right, here we go.
你要怎么样才能给一个流浪汉割包皮
How do you circumcise a homeless man?
又来了
Here it comes.
踢你♥妈♥的♥下巴
Kick your mom in the chin.
操♥你♥妈♥ 操♥你♥妈♥
Fuck your mother... Fuck your mother...
-都他妈给我闭嘴 -好吧
- Shut the fuck up! - All right.
你♥他♥妈♥给我闭嘴
You shut the fuck up.
好了 好了 玩笑开过头了
Hold on, hold on, hold on. Y'all going too fucking much.
我只想知道这个混♥蛋♥是谁
I just wanna know who this motherfucker is.
你是为什么进来的
Why are you here?
别这样 这里一车都是疯子
Come on, man, this is the loony bus.
-瞧瞧这个混♥蛋♥ -都是疯子
- Look at this motherfucker. - Loonies!
都是疯子
Loonies, yeah.
我跟外星人打了一架
I had a run-in with a space alien.
见鬼了
Oh, shit!
-不 让他 -他赢了
- No, let him... - Okay, that guy wins.
我听到过的最棒的故事
That's the best story I've ever heard.
太经典了
Classic story...
赢家已经诞生
That's the winner right there. Fuckin' hell.
你们能不能他妈的闭嘴
Would you shut the fuck up?
他们想要掩盖这件事
They want to put a lid on it,
所以我到了这儿
so here I am.
困在第二团里
Stuck in Group Two.
第二团的后来人 更蠢
The sequel to Group One, only stupider.
给他递根雪茄吧
Give this man a fuckin' cigar.
他妈的闭嘴
Shut the fuck up.
"你们能不能他妈的闭嘴"
"Would you shut the fuck up?"
阴谋论
It's a conspiracy.
有外星人对吧
The goddamn space aliens, huh?
你在下面干什么 罗利
What are you doing down there, Rory?
玩...玩游戏
Uh, just... just playing games.
晚饭要凉了
Well, dinner's getting cold.
少校
Major?
有奇怪的不明飞行物 长官
Weird-ass bogey, sir.
上一秒还在雷达上 下一秒就不见了
One second it's on the grid, the next it's ghosting.
该死的
Damn it.
需要空中支援
We need something in the air.
给我连北美太空防御司令部
Get me NORAD.
我感觉研究里漏掉了什么东西
I feel like I'm missing something in the research.
我有什么没看到的
There's something I'm just not seeing.
听着 要是这个是血 我认为...
Look, if this is the blood, okay, I think--
你能告诉我那是什么吗
can you just tell me what that is?
因为之前
Because I was trying
我想接触一下 可有人不让我碰
to get into this earlier, but somebody stopped me.
他对我翻了个白眼
He gave me the hairy eyeball.
-就是那个人 -先等一下
- That guy actually. - Hold that thought.
长官 北美太空防御司令部报告异常不明飞行物
Sir, NORAD's reporting a 202 anomaly
可能正朝我们飞来
possibly heading our direction.
冲这里来的吗
Is it coming here?
老天 希望不是这样
God, I hope not.
该死的
Holy shit!
现在距离多远
How far away are we talking about?
未知 但是肯定是朝你们去了
Unknown. But it's definitely heading your way.
二级警报
Level two alert.
-二级警报 -该死的
- Level two alert. - Shit!
出什么事了
Hey, what's happening?
接近警报 不明飞行物入境 距离200英里
Proximity alert. Bogey's inbound. Range 200 miles.
锁定位置
Lock it down.
它醒了 它醒了 它醒了
He's awake! He's awake! He's awake!
按住它 按住它
Hey, hold him down! Keep him down!
按住它
Hold him down!
该死的
Oh, shit!
博士 快跟我走
Doc, on me, now!
快 快走
Move! Move!
CTJ
Church, Thomas, J.
快跑
Move!
请执行
Please observe
净化操作
decontamination protocol.
门已关闭 请脱掉外衣
Chamber secure. Remove outer garments.
CTJ
Church, Thomas, J.
CTJ
Church, Thomas, J.
请执行净化操作
Please observe decontamination protocol.
所有人员注意 橙色警报
All personnel, Code Orange.
橙色警报
Code Orange.
这不是演习
This is not a drill.
先停一下 里面发生了事故
Sit tight. There's been a breach.
知道要多久吗
Do you have an estimate?
现在还不行
Not right now.
我来火力掩护
I'll give you cover fire.
干倒它
Get him out!
来了 正前方
Movement, twelve o'clock!
别让它跑了
Don't let him get away.
我的外星动物别想跑
Not my space animal.
什么鬼
What the fuck?
外星人
Alien.
你说的外星人
Your green boy?
没错
Yep.
该死的外星人
Goddamn space aliens.
什么 什么
What? What?
你♥他♥妈♥没看到吗
Did you not just fucking see that, man?
我疯了吗
Am I going fucking mad?
闭嘴
Shut up.
-冷静 -我没看到
- Take it easy, man. - I didn't fucking see it.
奈特尔斯 安静
Nettles, be quiet.
它在哪里 我想看
Where the fuck is it? I wanna see it.
就是那东西杀了我的人
That's the thing that killed my men.
它们天性如此
Yeah, they'll do that.
我们得下车 我们得跑
We gotta get off this thing. We gotta move.
兄弟 这是辆车
Brother, it's a bus.
车能跑
It moves.
巴克斯利
Hey, Baxley!
要是你♥妈♥的♥阴♥道♥是个电子游戏
If your mom's vagina were a video game,
那分级肯定是人人能玩
it'd be rated "E" for "Everyone."
别吵了
Knock it off.
五个黑人♥大♥汉
What's the difference between
和笑话的区别是什么
five big black guys and a joke?
巴克斯利的妈妈开不起玩笑
Baxley's mom can't take a joke.
你说什么 混♥蛋♥
What, motherfucker!
来啊 贱♥人♥
Come on, bitch!
所有人 趴在地上
Everyone, on the floor, face down!
趴在地上 快
Face down! Now! Come on!
钥匙
Keys!
枪
Gun!