今晚 -昨晚 沙滩主题
Tonight. - Last night. Uh... beach theme.
是个很棒的派对 很好玩
It was a good party. So much fun.
你知道你现在如履薄冰吗
Do you have any idea what thin ice you are on?
我只说一次 然后你就靠自己了
I'm going to say this once, and then you're on your own.
把它折起来 放在威尔斯先生的门外
Fold it up, put it outside Mr Wells's door,
离开 永远也不要回来
walk away and never, never come back.
如果你们运气好
And if you're lucky...
他就会没空来杀你们
...he'll be too busy to bother killing you.
他知道了 但他什么也没有做
He knows. But he didn't do anything.
他说的对 我们应该离开
He's right. Is he right? We should leave.
我们得找到你的合同
We have to find your contract.
然后干嘛 撕碎它吗 -我不知道
And what? Rip it up? - I dunno.
但我们必须做点什么
But we have to do something.
我们今晚回来
We'll come back tonight.
好的
OK.
晚上好 -再见
Good evening. - Goodnight.
你不是说汉弗莱的办公室吗
SOPHIE: Didn't you say 'Humphrey's office'?
我说了
PAUL: I did.
这里不是他的办公室
SOPHIE: This is not Humphrey's office.
这里有很多打印机
Those are a lot of printers.
门想让我们来这里
Door wanted us to come here.
所以呢 它现在有个性了吗
So, what, it has a personality now?
哦 该死 -怎么了
Oh, shit!- What is it?
不见了
It's gone.
小心一点
Just... be careful.
我上次来这里时
PAUL: The last time I was here,
这些打印机都在打印
these printers were all printing,
但我不知道打印的什么
but I don't know what.
这是条款和条件
They're terms and conditions.
这些是你会点“同意” 但不会去读的东西
Those things you click 'agree' but never read.
《行动细则》
"Operation Fine Print."
汉弗莱提到过这个
Humphrey's mentioned that.
这尖叫是好事 还是坏事
Was that a bad scream or a good scream?
我希望是好事
I'm hoping good?
它们内容都不一样
I mean, they're all different.
这个是一个健身房♥会员
This one's a gym membership.
这是一张火车票
This is a train ticket.
租赁协议 但是JW威尔斯公♥司♥为什么要收集这些
A rental agreement. But why is JW Wells collecting them?
也许我签的就是这种
Maybe this is what I signed.
我们得去汉弗莱的……
SOPHIE: We have to get to Humphrey's...
那是什么
What was that?!
我不知道
I actually don't know.
苏菲
Sophie!
我更乐意不去搞清那个东西
I'm happy to not find out what that is
我们就坚持原计划
and just, you know, stick to the plan.
我们至少应该看看
We should at least look.
真的应该吗
Should we, though?
一 二
One, two...
三
...three!
咚咚
Knock, knock.
汉弗莱的办公室
Humphrey's office.
它不听我们的
PAUL: It's not listening to us.
死亡之所
SOPHIE: "Ripae mortuorum."
亡者银行
"Bank of the Dead."
一条路
"One way."
我梦中出现过
That was in my dream.
他说了一些关于这个的内容
He said something about that.
我想我看到过
I think I saw that.
在附加条款里面
In the fine print.
这里 亡者银行
Here. "Bank of the Dead."
点击同意
"By clicking 'agree',
我同意签署我的灵魂 我的整个灵魂
"I consent to signing my soul, my entire soul,
因此我所有的欲望 本能和需要
"and therefore all desires, instincts and needs,
通过JW威尔斯公♥司♥
"over to JW Wells and Company
在亡者银行永久保存
"to be held in the Bank of the Dead for perpetuity.
无论何时何地 一经签署 永久生效
"Forever and a day. In all territories and universes."
《行动细则》
Operation Fine Print.
汉弗莱和丹尼斯 -他们在窃取灵魂
Humphrey and Dennis. - They're stealing souls.
他们窃取了我的灵魂
They stole my soul.
现在汉弗莱要控制那些签下合同
And now Humphrey's gonna control the instincts
或者点击了同意的人的直觉
of anyone who signs this or clicks 'agree'.
这可能有上百万的人
I mean, that could be millions of people.
苏菲
PAUL: Sophie?
或许我们应该走过来
Maybe we should... walk over here.
好吗
Yeah?
走就行了
Just walk.
不要做出突然的举动
Don't make any sudden moves.
没什么好惊慌的
Nothing to panic about.
过来就可以了
Just over here.
慢慢地 慢慢地
Slowly. Slowly.
走
Go.
这边肯定是出路
This has to be the way out.
保罗
SOPHIE: Paul?
苏菲 快走 从这过去
PAUL: Sophie, go! Through here!
快走 快走
PAUL: Go, go, go, go, go!
你没事吧 -没事
PAUL: You OK? SOPHIE: Yeah.
我没事 你呢
Yeah. Are you OK?
我也没事
Yeah.
我允许你下来这里了吗
DENNIS: Did I give you permission to be down here?
让我想想 不 我没允许
Let me think. No, I did not.
坦纳先生 这个地方爬满了
Mr Tanner, the whole place is crawling
最恶心 最可怕的东西
with the most disgusting, hideous things.
那真的是太无礼了
Now, that is truly offensive.
这些东西就是禁止你们
These things are the reason...
下班后下来这里的原因
..you are forbidden to be down here after hours!
你们又不是没被警告过
It's not as if you weren't warned!
你是地精
You're a Goblin?
哈 你能注意到真是太好了
DENNIS: Ha! How kind of you to notice.
你们人类真是愚蠢至极
You humans are so stupid.
我照顾了你一生 卡朋特
I've looked out for you your whole life, Carpenter.
如果不是为了地精
If it wasn't for the Goblins,
你现在还会在对方背上抓跳蚤
you'd still be picking fleas off each other's back
嘴里嚼着食物直到死亡
and clubbing your food to death with a jawbone.
然而你却无视我简单的建议
And yet you ignored my simple advice.
现在
Now...
把东西交过来
...hand it over.
丹尼斯 够了
HUMPHREY: Dennis! Enough!
威尔斯先生
Mr Wells!
我对你的期望很高 保罗
I expected so much more from you, Paul.
已经下班了 威尔斯先生 一切尽在我掌握中
It's after hours, Mr Wells. I have it under control.
哦 你会怎么做 引诱他们屈服吗
Oh, what would you have done? Drooled them into submission?
你这个油腻的
You greasy,
突鼻子寄生虫 -把包给我
thug-nosed parasite. - Give me the bag.
让你的癞蛤♥蟆♥退下 -你怎敢
Call off your toads. - How dare you!
叫他们走开 -我可不怕你
Call them off! - I'm not afraid of you.
这下面是我的地盘
This is my domain down here!
当心点 丹尼斯
Careful, Dennis.
你应该仔细想清楚
You ought to think very carefully.
生活在阴沟里的地精
A gutter-living Goblin
也敢挑战大巫师
challenging a Great Wizard?
听着 大巫师先生
Now, Mr Great Wizard,
你没有我们啥也不是
you'd be nothing without us.
谁会帮你安排客户 哈
Who would line up your clients? Hm?
谁会做你那些繁重的工作 嗯
Who would do your grunt work? Eh?
那你会怎么做
And what would you do?
没有工作 没有住所
No jobs, nowhere to live.
没有无限供应的美味鸽子
No unlimited supply of delicious pigeons.
把他们变回来
Turn them back.
变回来 -咚咚
Turn them back! - Knock, knock.
便携门 -说个地方
The door. - Say somewhere.
电影精选列表