他想让我找到便携们
He wants me to find the portable door!
所以
So...
汉弗莱弄丢了他的便携门
...Humphrey has lost his portable door.
我不知道它有什么用
I don't know what it does.
我是说 他为什么这么想要
I mean, why does he want it so badly?
你听过这句老话
You know the saying
只有一条路通往亡者银行
"There is only one way to the Bank of the Dead"?
没有听过 什么是通往亡者银行的路
No, actually. W-what's the one way to the Bank of the Dead?
濒临死亡
Dying.
事实证明这句话不完全正确
Well, it turns out that's not entirely true.
还有其他的路
There is another way.
什么银行
Bank of the what?
你还在做梦
You're still dreaming.
啊
Agh!
我可以把你吃掉
I could just eat you up.
噢
Oh...
我喜欢办公用品
I love office supplies.
我一直想成为一名巧合者
I always wanted to be a Coincidator.
我就是这种吗
Is that what I am?
我就是这种吗
"Is that what I am?"
她来了
She's here.
好的 假装你没有在找它
Right. Just pretend you're not looking for it.
仅限地精
"Goblins only."
我允许你下来这里了吗
DENNIS: Did I give you permission to be down here?
我想想 我允许你下来这里了吗
Let me think. Did I give you permission to be down here?
不 我没有允许
No, I did not!
对不起 坦纳先生
Sorry, Mr Tanner. I...
我认为这个地方可能更好找那个……
I thought it might be a good place to look for the...
你知道的
...you know.
找什么
The what?
便携门
Portable door.
便携门
The portable door.
对实习生来说是个大项目
Rather a big project for an intern.
顺便问一句 进展如何
How's it going, by the way?
额 我认为会很好
Um... I think I'll be OK.
如果我是你 卡朋特
If I were you, Carpenter,
我会现在就放弃
I would just give up now
因为当你失败时 当然你毫无疑问会失败
because when you fail - and undoubtedly you will -
威尔斯先生会对你做的事 无法用语言来形容
there are no words to describe what Mr Wells will do to you.
哦 有一个词
Oh, here's one.
挖心掏肠
Gut.
其他词 穿刺
Another. Impale.
腌制 现在词语来了
Marinate. Oh, they're coming now.
对 油煎 水煮……
Yes. Fry, poach...
好的 谢谢 -剥皮 火烤
OK. Thanks. - Peel, roast...
我想我该走了 -开膛剖肚
I think I get the... - Disembowel!
走开
DENNIS: Get...!
我知道这可能是个蠢问题
I know this is probably a stupid question,
但谁在那下面
but who's down there?
地精
Goblins.
我们和他们合作几个世纪了
We've worked with them for centuries.
他们跟随人类 会在晚上看着你
They follow humans. They watch you at night.
偷你东西 破坏你的一天
Steal from you. Sabotage your day.
他们基本上很着迷
They're basically obsessed.
而我们利用这种着迷来安排巧合
And we use that obsession to arrange coincidences.
去问一下干洗店
Ask the dry cleaner
你能不能把这张海报贴在他们墙上
if you can stick this poster on their wall.
她失散多年的表妹几天后会来
Her long-lost cousin will come by in a few days.
不好意思 你好
SOPHIE: Excuse me. Hi.
我能把这张海报贴上面吗
Would I be able to put this poster up?
我朋友的狗狗丢了 -当然可以 亲爱的
My friend lost her dog. - Course, love.
谢谢你 万分感激
SOPHIE: Thank you so much. I really appreciate it.
好了 祝你今天过得愉快
Alright, you have a lovely day, yeah?
你也是 再见
You too, bye.
我相信你已经注意到了 这家公♥司♥内部硝烟弥漫
I'm sure you've noticed. This company is at war with itself.
自从约翰·威尔斯神秘可疑地
Ever since John Wells mysteriously - suspiciously -
失踪以后
disappeared,
事情就变了
things have changed.
就在同一天 丹尼斯的父亲亚瑟也失踪了
It was the same day Dennis's father, Arthur, disappeared.
那两个儿子有所企图
Those two sons are up to something,
不仅仅是为了革新
and it's not just renovations.
我们不确定是什么或者什么时候
We're not sure what or when,
甚至不确定他为什么会雇你的邋遢朋友
we're not even sure why he hired your scruffy friend,
但事情都有所关联
but it's connected somehow.
我觉得他不知道自己被雇佣的原因
I don't think he knows why he's been hired.
我是说 他人挺好 不过……
I mean... he's quite nice, but...
我不知道他何时……
...I can't really tell when he...
你是一个性情复杂的人 不是吗
You're a jumble of a human, aren't you?
你很擅长读取人心
You're very good at reading people.
你可以成为一个伟大的先知
You could be a great Seer.
但你的内心似乎没有找到意义
But you don't seem to make sense inside.
就像你有两种本能在互相对抗
It's like you have two instincts fighting each other.
有什么事是我应该知道的吗
Is there something I should know?
我是……
I am...
我不认为
I don't think...
我想我只是……
I guess I'm just...
如你所说 性情复杂
...as you say... a jumble.
我不知道自己是怎么回事
SOPHIE: I don't know what's happening to me.
我在听爵士乐 喝咖啡 这些都是我讨厌的
I'm listening to jazz, drinking coffee, which I hate.
我突然喜欢上气球
I'm suddenly loving balloons.
我不知道自己是谁了
I just don't know who I am anymore.
真是令人着迷 我应该在乎吗
DENNIS: That's fascinating. Am I supposed to care?
我想改变主意
SOPHIE: I want to change my mind.
那没办法 因为你自己签了合同
DENNIS: Well, too bad because you signed the contract!
一切都还好吗
PAUL: Everything OK?
什么
What?
现在四点五十三
It's 4:53.
七分钟后离开大楼
Seven minutes to leave the building!
我没事
I'm fine.
来吗
Coming?
好
Yep.
听起来和坦纳聊得不是很愉快啊
Sounded like a heated chat. With Tanner?
额 只是对我的雇佣合同有了分歧
Ugh, it was just a disagreement about my employment contract.
你不会要离职吧 -我开始觉得我应该了
You're not leaving, are you? - Starting to think I should.
那太糟糕了 也会遗憾
That'd be awful. And sad.
为什么
Why?
因为可以保护你免受……
'Cause who would protect you from...?
正是
Exactly.
你该庆幸你不是订书机
Just be glad you're not a stapler.
我突然 非常地
I suddenly... really...
在内心深处
...in my heart...
想要
...need...
甘草糖
...liquorice.
你不是讨厌甘草糖吗
You hate liquorice, don't you?
没错 但我现在喜欢了
Yes, I did. But now I love it.
嗯
Mmm!
嗯 甘草味十足
Mmm, it's so, um... liquorice-y.
你要喝水吗 -是的 谢谢
Do you want to get a drink? - Yes, please.
我不知道我为什么吃它 怎么会有人吃那玩意
I don't know why I ate that. How can anyone eat that?
我其实不介意吃甘草糖
I actually don't mind liquorice.
是 但你穿得像个12岁的会计
Yes, but you dress like a 12-year-old accountant.
真的吗
Really?
抱歉
Sorry.
听着 一切都还好吗
Listen... is everything OK?
是的
Yep.
还好
Fine.
我猜我只是想……
I guess I just thought...
你现在该是董事长了
You'd be CEO by now.
哈 是啊
Ha. Yes.
我不知道 我很感激快道项目
I don't know, I'm grateful for the fast track
电影精选列表