坦纳先生 -干嘛
Mr Tanner! - Yes?
救命
PAUL: Help!
别这样做 丹尼斯
Don't do it, Dennis!
不 不 汉弗莱先生 当然不会做 不会
No. No, Sir Humphrey, of course not. No, no, no, no...
抱歉 保罗 只是服从命令
Sorry about this, Paul. Just obeying orders.
趁机休息
Comfort slot.
我是蒙蒂
It's Monty!
如果我可以的话 我会把那个汉弗莱踹到沟里去
And if I had my way, I'd shtonk that Humphrey in the uhab.
什么
PAUL: What?
保罗
Paul!
妈妈
Mum!
威尔斯先生 这是亚瑟
ROSIE: Mr Wells! It's Arthur!
亚瑟
Arthur!
罗茜 亲爱的
Rosie! My love!
哦 爸爸 你回来了
Oh... Dad, you're back!
丹尼斯
Dennis!
哦 是在幽冥里被削弱了吗
Ooh, have we been weakened by the Nether?
保罗 快跑
Paul! Run!
当心 保罗
Look out, Paul!
汉弗莱 汉弗莱 这完全违反了
Humphrey... Humphrey, this is completely against
魔法师行为准则
the Magician's Code of Conduct.
别再走近一步
Not one step closer.
看来我父亲没有他想象的那么强大
Seems my father's not as powerful as he thought he was.
你打算做什么 汉弗莱
What are you going to do, Humphrey?
你得把我们都杀了
You'll have to kill us all.
拜托 汉弗莱 快住手
Please, Humphrey, stop this now.
我只想做大事
All I ever wanted was to think big.
你们都不够勇敢
You weren't brave enough.
这家公♥司♥是登月和原子分♥裂♥的
This company was behind the moon landing,
幕后推手
the splitting of the atom!
为了什么
For what?
人类还在毁灭一切吗
Are humans still ruining everything?
当然了
Of course they are.
他们知道我们为他们做了什么吗
Do they realise what we do for them?
当然不知道
Of course they don't.
我会独自完成我的计划
I will continue my plan alone,
反正叛徒也已经暴露出来了
now that the traitors have been smoked out.
是的 那边的叛徒们 你们都会去幽冥之境
Yeah, rebellion's over. You're all going to the Nether.
但首先
But first...
你
You.
东西拿过来
Bring it over.
不
No!
立刻 卡朋特
Now, Carpenter.
我要你把那该死的合同交给我
I want you to bring that damn contract over to me.
我要你把我的灵魂交给我
I want you to bring my soul over to me.
我会在我父亲闭眼之前当着他的面
And I will hold it in front of my father's fading eyes
将其撕成碎片
and I want to tear it to shreds.
因为你最后看到的东西
Because the last thing you will see
就是你对我控制的终结
is the end of your hold over me.
我
I...
什么 什么 抱歉 我听不懂
What? What? No. Sorry. Can't understand.
有人能听懂吗 没有
Did anyone understand what...? No?
卡朋特 拿过来
Carpenter. Let's have it.
不 保罗 -快点
NIENKE: No, Paul. - Come on.
保罗 不要这么做
CASIMIR: Paul, don't do it, please.
你不能交给他
COUNTESS: You can't give it to him.
继续走 不要听他们的
Get moving. Don't listen to them.
保罗
SOPHIE: Paul...
保罗
Paul.
如果你能听到我说话 就摸一下耳朵
If you can hear me, touch your ear.
在幽冥里 周围都是门
In the Nether, with all those doors...
继续走 继续走
Keep on keeping on!
如果你没有发现出口呢
...what if you didn't find the way out?
如果出口是你创造的呢
What if you created it?
银行就在你下方
The Bank is right below you.
做出你自己的门 保罗
Make your own door, Paul.
继续走 赶快
Keep going! Come on!
他消失了
He's... vanished.
他去哪里了
Where did he go?
下一位
WOMAN: Next, please.
卡朋特先生
Mr Carpenter.
你还有142年才会来这里
You're not due here for 142 years.
额
Um...
我想存个东西
I'd like to make a deposit.
实际上
Actually...
我想做个交易
...I'd like to make a trade.
威尔斯先生 他做到了
NIENKE: Mr Wells, he's done it.
你可以控制他了
You've got his soul.
快
Quickly.
门 -门
The door.- The door!
苏菲 快去拿门
NIENKE: Sophie, quickly, get the door.
咚咚
SOPHIE: Knock, knock.
不
No.
不
No.
求你
Please...
求你 求你
Please... please...
爸爸 求你
Dad, please...
求你
Please...
约翰 -你必须这么做
John. - You must.
进去
Go.
苏菲 能请你关下门吗
JOHN: Sophie, will you get the door, please?
你在干什么
SOPHIE: What are you doing?
这扇门再也不会被打开
This door will never be opened again.
那保罗怎么办
But what about Paul?
我们怎么让他回来
How do we get him back?
苏菲
Sophie...
哦
Oh, um...
我想这个是你的
...I think this belongs to you?
爸爸 妈妈 不
Dad! Mum! No!
我们成功了 保罗
We did it, Paul.
还没完全成功
Not quite.
漏了一块
Forgot one.
请坐
Take a seat.
丹尼斯
Dennis!
别担心我这背叛和暗箭伤人的儿子
ARTHUR: Don't worry about my turncoat, backstabbing son.
他不会再打扰你了 是吧 丹……
He won't bother you again, will you, Den...?
对不起
Sorry about that.
汉弗莱非得选择订书机 不是吗
Humphrey had to choose stapler, didn't he?
现在要解决第一件事 你们两个要怎么办
Now, first order of business - what to do with you two.
保罗
Paul,
鉴于你的技能
with your... skillset,
我们认为你最适合失物招领处的
we think you're most suited to a junior position
一个初级职位
in Lost and Found.
哦 太好了
Oh, great.
你们是在逗我呢
PAUL: You've got to be kidding me.
过去的几年 我们伟大的公♥司♥可是处于水深火热
The past few years have been a blight on our great firm.
你在听我的心声吗
Are you listening to my thoughts?
捕捉灵魂严重违反了……
JOHN: ..capturing of souls is strictly against...
苏菲 -确实是
PAUL: Sophie? NIENKE: It is indeed.
你额头上有个奇怪的小虫子
You have a tiny weird bug on your forehead.
抱歉
Sorry.
所有的灵魂均已归还
All souls have been returned...
现在你可以听到我的心声了
PAUL: So now you can hear my thoughts?
我不能屏蔽你吗
I can't block you out?
……永远 -绝对地
JOHN: ..ever. COUNTESS: Absolutely.
很好 -那好吧
JOHN: Good... - OK, then.
既然你现在完全掌控自己的直觉和你的内心
Can I ask, now that you have full control of your instincts,
我能问问
your heart,
你对我还是一样的感觉吗
do you still feel that way for me?
苏菲
JOHN: And, Sophie,
电影精选列表