就像苏菲这样
Door! HUMPHREY: Just like Sophie did.
我会把人♥民♥的意志卖♥♥给你
I will sell you the will of the people.
门
Door!
我会将他们的欲望交给你
HUMPHREY: I will hand you their desires,
把他们的直觉放入银盘给你呈上
their gut instincts on a silver platter.
因为在JW威尔斯公♥司♥
Because here at JW Wells,
影响力……
influence is...
喔
DENNIS: Whoop.
谢谢 丹尼斯
HUMPHREY: Thank you, Dennis.
影响力不是巧合
Influence is no coincidence.
咚咚
PAUL: "Knock, knock".
好的
OK.
咚咚
Knock, knock.
我们为什么不边吃点心边介绍呢
HUMPHREY: Why don't we do it over some refreshments?
坦纳先生 丹尼斯
Mr Tanner? Dennis!
超♥市♥
Supermarket!
保罗
NIENKE: Paul.
有人在追你吗 -额 没有 没事
Are you being chased? PAUL: Uh, no. Fine.
你气喘吁吁的 看起来很害怕
NIENKE: You're puffing and you look spooked.
没有 我只是忙着去工作
Ah, no, just... just I'm keen to get to work.
不管怎样 谢谢关心
So, anyway, thanks for...
保罗
Paul.
如果你有所发现 记得来找我
If you do find it, this is who you come to.
好的
Right.
保罗
Paul!
我们需要消除误会
We need to clear the air.
我为我昨晚说的话感到抱歉
I'm sorry about what I said last night.
但我确实认为我们是两路人
But I do think we are fundamentally different people
有些人注定不应该在一起
and some people are not meant to spend time together.
嘿 搞毛啊
Hey! What the hell?
他们在拍摄你 拍摄我们
They're filming you. Us.
什么 -你
What? - You.
他们在控制你 苏菲
They're controlling you, Sophie.
你在说什么啊
What are you talking about?
他说了关于合同的事
He said something about a contract.
我看到……
I saw...
我找到了 -找到什么
I found it. - Found what?
这个
This.
你找到条毛巾
You found a towel?
看好了
Just watch this.
咚咚
Knock, knock.
这是扇门
That's a door.
对
Yep.
准备好没
Ready?
超♥市♥
Supermarket.
这不是……
This is not...
事情不对劲
Something's gone wrong.
哈喽 -是谁啊
MAN: Hello? - Who's that?
等等 我马上过来 拜托不要……
MAN: Wait there. I'm coming! Please don't...!
那是谁的声音
Who was the voice?
在开门之前 说出目的地
"Announce your destination before opening."
好的 我的错
OK. My bad.
咚咚
Knock, knock.
好的 额
OK. S-s... um...
我的公♥寓♥
My flat.
看到没 便携门
See? Portable door.
这里是你公♥寓♥
This is your flat?
对
Yeah.
你其实还挺爱干净
You're actually quite neat.
干嘛
What...?
所以它可以通往你想去的任何地方
So it goes wherever you want to go.
这已经成为世界上最棒的工作了
This has just become the best job in the world.
在你做之前 我们能否先……
Before you do that, can we just...?
咚咚 -我得把我看到的告诉你
Knock, knock. - I have to tell you what I saw.
真神奇 -是你的一场面试
Amazing! - It was an interview with you.
有人在看…… -来吧
There were people watching... - Come on!
上来这里
SOPHIE: Come up here!
哇哦
Whoa!
我们在世界之巅
We're on top of the world!
闭上眼睛
Close your eyes.
不 捂上耳朵
No - your ears.
斐济 -不是
Fiji? - No!
牙买♥♥加 -更暖和了
Jamaica? - Warmer.
哇
Whoo!
当真
Really?
我这周很忙
I'm busy this week.
你应该能应付这些客户 对吧
You should be able to handle these clients, yes?
你看 好惊艳
Look at that. Amazing.
真棒啊
It's so cool.
这里真美
It is so beautiful here.
所以我们去过的地方中 你最喜欢哪里
So, what's your favourite place that we've been to?
我最喜欢的地方……
My favourite place that we've been to...
这问题很难回答 我不知道
That's a really hard question. I don't know.
为什么总要我先回答
Why do I always have to answer first?
我跟你说过我是东南青少年舞厅
PAUL: Did I mention I was the South East Junior
蝉联三届的冠军吗
Ballroom champion three years running?
实际上你没有
SOPHIE: You failed to actually.
三年 我说真的 -你深藏不露
PAUL: Three years, I'm serious. SOPHIE: You hid it so well.
我不想炫耀
PAUL: I didn't want to show off.
别这样 你其实挺不错的
SOPHIE: Don't be like that, you're actually really good.
我不敢相信
I don't believe it!
噢
ROSIE: Ooh!
如果我告诉你我现在也会读心术了呢
PAUL: What if I told you I can read minds now, too?
真的吗
SOPHIE: Really?
我在想什么
What am I thinking?
天啊 保罗真是又帅又风趣
"Gosh, Paul is handsome and interesting."
也许我们应该留在这里
Maybe we should stay here.
嗯 每天都吃新鲜的海鲜
Eh? Just eat fresh seafood every day.
好 不过我不喜欢鱼
Yeah... Except I hate fish.
但你不了解你自己 对吗 说不定你喜欢它
But you don't know yourself, do you? Maybe you love it.
或者我们带着便携门吃午餐
Or we could just take the portable door for lunch,
每天都在不同的地方
somewhere different every day.
我们可以建一栋小房♥子
And we could build a little house.
就建在那边
Over there.
我喜欢你
I like you.
真的 很喜欢
I really do, quite a lot,
这很奇怪 因为你是如此的……
which is weird because you're such a...
自从我签了那个愚蠢的快道合同
But ever since I signed that stupid fast-track contract...
我感觉我自己
...I feel like they're in control
完全被他们控制了
of that whole part of me.
我的直觉
My instinct and...
我的内心
...my heart.
我不相信自己的感觉
I don't trust my own feelings.
我想我也不知道对你的感觉是否是真的
I guess I don't know if what I'm feeling for you is real.
那我们就必须找到你签下的东西
Well, then we have to find this thing that you signed.
为什么
Why?
我们可以想法逆转它
We could reverse it somehow.
这样你就能了解你自己
So then you'd know who you really are
知道你对派和爵士乐的真实感受
and how you really feel about pies and jazz.
尤其是
And especially...
甘草糖
...liquorice.
但我们要如何逆转
But how do we reverse it?
我不知道 但我们必须尝试
Well, I dunno. But we have to try.
咚咚
Knock, knock.
我们应该先检查汉弗莱的办公室
We should check Humphrey's office first.
等下班后
After work.
实习生
Interns!
最近流言四起 我希望……
There's a rumour going around and I hope it's...
你们为什么穿成这样
Why are you dressed like that?
我们没有 -主题派对
We're not. - Theme party.
电影精选列表