这家公♥司♥的实际业务是什么吧
on what this company actually does?
卡朋特
TANNER: Carpenter...
我还希望你已经死了
I was hoping that you'd died.
跟我来
Well, follow me.
快点 -丹尼斯
Chop-chop! - Dennis!
衬衫
Shirt.
哦 好的
Oh, yes...
来吧 快点 赶快
Come on. Hurry up! Come on!
我的天
For God's sake...
不行 此路不通
No, not that way...
为什么……
Why is the...?
这些都应该在圣诞节前完工的
Ah, all this was meant to be done by Christmas!
圣诞节前
By Christmas!
现在 实习生只能向我报告 清楚了吗
Now... interns report to me, and me only. Is that clear?
好的 明白
OK. Yes.
“是 坦纳先生”
"Yes, Mr Tanner."
JW威尔斯企业是一家备受尊敬的公♥司♥
Now, JW Wells is a highly respected firm.
哦豁
Oops!
我们对员工的期望都是卓越非凡
And we expect nothing less than excellence from our employees.
清楚了吗 -当然
Is that clear? - Of course.
“当然 坦纳先生”
"Of course, Mr Tanner."
作为回报 你将有机会
Now, in return, you will be working
为史上最具创新力的公♥司♥效力
for the most innovative company in history.
呀
Hup!
别慌
Don't panic.
安全 无人受伤
All clear, no harm done.
跟我来 小伙子
With me, boy.
现在仔细听着
DENNIS: Now listen very carefully,
因为你们都需要知道
'cause really all you need to know,
几个世纪以来 我们杰出的公♥司♥ JW...
for centuries, our distinguished firm, JW...
哦 谢谢 谢谢
Oh, thank you, thank you.
我们杰出的公♥司♥ JW威尔斯企业
Our distinguished firm, JW Wells,
一直为我们的客户
has performed a plethora
提供着过多的宝贵服务 包括……
of invaluable services for our clients, including...
我没听清楚
I didn't quite hear...
……时间上的停顿或前进
...temporal pausation or advancement
当然还有我们的招牌服务 也就是制♥造♥巧合
and, of course, our signature dish, which is coincidensation.
我们还从未有过不满意的客户
Now, we have never had an unhappy client.
过来
Come on!
我们相信公♥司♥将保持这种状态
DENNIS: And we trust it will remain that way.
如果你决定留下 那就早上九点到
If you decide to stay, you arrive at 0900,
一点吃午餐 三点喝下午茶
lunch is at 1300, tea 1500,
五点下班
and pens down at 5 o'clock.
我不管你有多糟糕
And I don't care how much of a suckhole you are,
你永远不要在下班后留下来
you never, ever stay after hours.
清楚了吗 -是的
Is that clear? - Yes.
坦纳先生 -谢谢
Mr Tanner. - Thank you.
你看起来像是那种有电脑的人
You look like the sort of chap who owns a computer.
不准带来工作
Do not bring it to work.
赶快
Hurry along!
它们在这房♥子里发挥不了作用
They do not function within these four walls,
更重要的是 它们太普通了
and what is more, they're common.
有什么问题吗 -我只是没有听清……
Any questions? - I just didn't quite hear...
没有问题 很好
No questions. Good.
你可能会因在此工作而感到兴奋
You may be excited about working here -
那将是个错误
that would be a mistake.
你是最底层的员工 卡朋特先生
You are the lowest of the low, Mr Carpenter.
我想不出比这更低的了
I can't think of anything lower.
甚至我们脚下走过的
Even the tiniest mites
这块脏地毯上的最小的螨虫
that inhabit this grotty carpet upon which we walk
也比你重要
are more important than you.
就像这些螨虫
And, like the mites,
你被人看见的越少 你就能待的越久
the less you are seen, the longer you will last.
好的
Right.
好的 坦纳先生
"Right, Mr Tanner!"
坦纳先生
Mr Tanner.
现在你要和今天来的
Now... you'll be sharing
另外一个无足轻重的新角色
with the other new blob of insignificance
共享办公室
that arrived today.
哦 什么新角色
Oh. What other blob?
就是这位
This one.
苏菲·佩廷格尔
Sophie Pettingel.
她设法准时到达了这里
She managed to get here on time.
在这等着 也许有人会找事情给你们做
Well, wait here. Maybe someone will find you something to do.
哦 你为何不把你上一个女朋友的事告诉苏菲
Oh! Why don't you tell Sophie about your last girlfriend?
哦 对了 你是母胎单身
Oh, that's right - you've never had one.
顺便说一句 那不是真的
That's not true, by the way.
我有过……
I have had...
我们没以男女朋友相称过
We never called each other boyfriend and girlfriend...
那杯咖啡的味道让我想吐
The smell of coffee makes me sick.
什么 哦 抱歉
The what? Oh. Sorry.
啊 好烫
Ah... Oh, that's hot. Very...
啊
Ah...
看来我们要做同样的工作
Looks like we're up for the same job.
嗯
Hm.
其实我很肯定他们搞错了
I'm pretty sure they've made a mistake, actually.
一切都取决于他们在寻找什么
All depends on what they were looking for.
如果是要不善表达 容易紧张
If it was inarticulate, nervous gits
缺乏天赋或主动性的人
with little talent or initiative,
那他们是捡到宝了
they've struck gold.
我是说我
With me... I mean.
不是说你 你很明显是个天赋异禀的人才
Not you. You're obviously talented and... not a git.
你知道他们是做什么的吗
Do you have any idea what they do here?
那些打字员是干什么的
What was all those typists?
还有那个大地图……
And the big map with the...?
街对面有一家不错的酒吧 挺棒的
There's a nice pub across the street, which is good.
这很重要吧 喝几杯庆祝下班
It's important, isn't it? To have after-work drinks.
或庆祝实现目标 或庆祝销♥售♥达成
Or hitting-target drinks. Or sales drinks.
或为喝酒而喝酒
Or, like... drink drinks.
我父亲每天下班后经常去酒吧
My dad used to go to the pub after work every day.
我母亲也一样 为回报喝酒
So did my mum, actually. 'Debeef' drinks.
为汇报渴酒 喝酒
Debrief 'dinks'. Drinks.
为汇报喝酒
Debrief drinks.
在这份工作之前 你在哪里工作过吗
Did you work anywhere before this job?
这算哪门子问题
Um, what kind of question is that?
哦 我只是好奇是否所有的办公室工作都这样
Oh, uh, I was just wondering if all office jobs are like this.
你就这样坐着 等着别人发号♥施令
You know, you sort of sit and wait to be told.
或许你可以告诉我一些工作经验
Or maybe you could fill me in on some work practices.
比如说什么时候去……
You know, like when to...
去酒吧
Go to the pub?
啥 不是
What? No.
额 除非你想去
Um... unless you want to.
当然 不是以不恰当的方式去
But-but not in an inappropriate way, of course.
如果有办法去的话
If there's a way to do it... if...
因为我不能问 也不想问
'Cause, I mean, I can't, and don't want to, by the way, ask.
而你也不想被问
And neither do you want to be asked,
或者好点的情况 你问我
or ask me, which is good.
我们有这方面的软件
We've got apps for that.
我当然不会在我的软件上找你
And I'm certainly not gonna look for you on my app.
我觉得你应该闭嘴了 -对 你说的没错
I think you should stop now. - Yeah, I think you're right.
怎么了
SOPHIE: What?!
嘘
Shh.
她有没有想亲你
Did she try and kiss you?
没有 -没
No. - No.
哦 可惜了
Oh. Shame.
你有看到一条龙宝宝吗
Did you see a baby dragon?
给你的活
Job for you.
你要仔细看这些地图
You are to go through these maps
然后圈出含有铝土矿的地点
and circle any sites containing bauxite.
明白了吗 -那我呢
Got it? - And what about me?
电影精选列表