这是他针对我的保险单
It was his insurance policy against me.
什么样的父亲会需要一份保险来针对自己的儿子
What kind of father needs an insurance against his own son?!
我们很相像 我和你
We're very similar, you and I.
你这么觉得
You think?
嗯
Mmm.
被轻视 被低估
Undervalued. Underestimated.
我想 也许是那样
I suppose, maybe, in that way.
我能相信你吗
Can I trust you,
尼头站 威格斯沃斯街57号♥的保罗·卡朋特
Paul Carpenter of 57 Wrigglesworth Street, Nunhead?
额
Um...
我其实是在59号♥
...I mean, I'm number 59,
不过是的 我想你可以相信我
but, yes, I think you can trust me, yes.
我丢了东西
I've lost something.
那东西不仅对我来说很珍贵
Something not only dear to me,
而且是个无价之宝
but immeasurably valuable.
哦 这可不妙 你最后是在哪里看到它的
Oh. That's no good. Where did you last see it?
这无关紧要
Well, that's irrelevant.
那不是手表或者钱包
It's not a watch or a wallet.
而是世界上最强大和令人觊觎的
It's one of the most powerful and coveted items
物品之一
ever to exist.
哦 好吧 天呐
Oh. Right. Gosh.
问题是 它有能力伪装自己
The trouble is, it has the ability to disguise itself.
就像章鱼
Like an octopus.
它不像章鱼
It is not like an octopus.
你觉得我们找对人了吗
Do you think we have the right man here?
我需要你找到它 保罗
I need you to find it, Paul.
它就在这栋房♥子里 我知道
It's somewhere in this building. I know that.
但它不想被发现
But it will refuse to be found,
所以你得假装你没有在找它
so you will have to pretend that you're not looking for it.
假装我没有在找它
Pretend I'm not looking for it.
对 我完全相信你
Yeah, I put all my trust in you.
因为这个东西
Because the thing...
我想让你找的那个东西
...the thing that I want you to find... that thing...
是一扇门
It's a door.
是的 谢谢你 丹尼斯
Yes, thank you, Dennis.
是一扇门 具体地说 是一扇便携门
It's a door. A portable door, to be specific.
便携……
Portable...
这件事你不可以告诉任何人
You're not to share this with anyone.
即使是你的浪漫情人 -哦 我们绝对不是……
Even your blossoming romance. - Oh, we're definitely not...
你必须找到它 它是启动《行动细则》
You must find it. It's crucial for Operation Fine Print
和公♥司♥新曙光计划的关键
and the new dawn of the company.
你认为一切都取决于他的成功吗
Would you say everything hinges on his success?
是的 我认为一切都取决于 他的成功
Yes, I would say everything hinges on... his success.
嗯
Hm?
找到我的门
Find my door.
好的 -好小伙
OK. - Good man.
怎么找
How?
你有天赋
You have the gift.
命运让我们相聚
Fate has brought us together.
现在是你发光发热的时候了
This is your time to shine!
去发光发热吧
So... go shine.
还有 保罗
And, Paul...
找到门就行了 轻松点
Just find the door. Easy.
过来 门 快来 门
Here, door! Come on, door!
你在找东西吗
Are you looking for something?
没有
No.
你看上去像是在找东西
You look like you're looking for something.
我不这么认为 我没有
Don't think so. No.
你自己都不太确定 是吗
Not very sure of yourself, are you?
你还记得我是谁吗
Do you remember who I am?
忘了
Blank.
我是尼恩克·范·施佩
I'm Nienke Van Spee,
ASTP KMCC
ASTP, KMCC.
保罗 -ASTP意思是
Paul. - ASTP stands for
奇术修行者协会会员
'Associate of the Society of Thaumaturgical Practitioners'.
好 -口齿不清地说一遍
Right. - Say that with a lisp.
还有KMCC
And KMCC
意思是魔法师行为准则管理者
stands for 'Keeper of the Magician's Code of Conduct'.
也就是如果你听到任何
Which means you come to me
非法使用魔法的情况 你得向我汇报
if you hear of any illegal use of magic.
你有听到过吗
Have you? Heard of any?
你喜欢这份新工作吗
How are you enjoying the new job?
噢 苏菲很开心
Oh, Sophie's a delight.
如果你要给她买♥♥礼物
If you were to buy her a present,
我会建议买♥♥一个羊毛小围巾
I would suggest a small woollen scarf
或者质量好的手电筒
or a good-quality torch.
而且绝对不要
And under no circumstances
在吃了甘草糖后去吻她
should you kiss her after eating licorice.
哦 我们不是…… -她讨厌这东西
Oh, we're not... - She hates the stuff.
你觉得威尔斯先生怎么样
How are you finding Mr Wells?
他是个好老板 很诚实
He's a wonderful boss. Honest.
眼睛看这里 南瓜头
Eyes down here, pumpkin.
和威尔斯先生在一起 所见即所得
What you see is what you get with Mr Wells.
不 由汉弗莱主持大局
No, there's... there's not a thing I worry about
我完全不用担心
with Humphrey at the helm.
你在看什么 土豆脸
What are you looking at, potato face?
对不起
Sorry.
你和他在密切合作吗
Are you working with him closely?
不算是 没有
Not really. No.
我希望你拥有这个机会
Well, I hope you get that chance.
他似乎很喜欢你
He seems to really like you.
这让我们都很困惑
Which is bewildering to us all.
你有点像萝卜 不是吗
Bit of a turnip, aren't you?
你绝对没有得到我的支持
You certainly didn't get my vote.
无论如何 必须要走了
Anyhoo, must toot.
也许你会证明我是错的
Maybe you'll prove me wrong!
五点了 回家吧 保罗
NIENKE: It's five o'clock! Go home, Paul!
别慌 只是做梦
Don't panic. It's just a dream.
你是谁 -是卡西米尔·苏斯洛维兹
Who are you? - I'm Casimir Suslowicz.
你在我卧室干什么
What are you doing in my bedroom?
这不是你的卧室 你只是梦到了我在你的
This is not your bedroom.This is a dream of your bedroom
卧室 -为什么 怎么会
that I am in. - Why? How?
这是我的工作 我发现这是了解真♥相♥的最好方法
It's what I do. I find it's the best way to get to the truth.
真♥相♥
Truth?
因为我们都想知道
Because we've all been wondering
为什么威尔斯先生会雇用你
why Mr Wells hired you.
我可以在地图上找到铝土矿
I can find bauxite on a map.
你是在…… -等待真♥相♥ 没错
Are you...? - Waiting for the truth? Yes.
这家公♥司♥在107年前就不管铝土矿了
This company got out of bauxite 107 years ago.
他为什么会雇你
Why did he hire you?
老实说我不知道该告诉你什么
I don't know what to tell you. Honestly.
我猜他只是看到了我真正的潜力
I...I think he just saw some real potential in me
还有他……
and he... he...
我们……
W...
怎么了 保罗 脚很痛吗
What's wrong, Paul? Foot hurting?
他为什么雇用你 保罗
Why were you hired, Paul?
我不确定你能听到我说话
Not sure you can hear me.
你现在能听到吗
Can you hear me now?
他为什么雇用你
Why did he hire you?
我不能说 -我还能更狠 保罗
I can't say! - I can do worse, Paul.
我在这里可以好好的折磨你
I can do a lot worse now that I'm in here.
但这只是一个梦 对吗
But it's just a dream, right?
对 这只是一个梦
Oh, yes, it's just a dream!
但事情也会对现实世界产生影响 保罗
But things have real-world consequences, Paul.
我可以让你脱♥光♥衣服
I could make you strip off,
梦游走到外面去
go for a little sleepwalk outside.
你不会
You wouldn't!
我也能让你尿一点出来
I can make a little bit of wee come out.
实际上 可以尿很多
Quite a bit, actually.
好 行吧
OK! Alright!
电影精选列表