哪里 你在哪里看到它
MAN:Where? Where did you see it?
这边吗 它跑进去了 在里面吗
This way? Did it go in here? In here?
啊 真在这里
Ah, there it is.
谁关门 门归谁
Who closes the door, keeps the door.
不 你不能这么做
No... You can't do this.
不
No!
什么 不
MAN: What? No...
不不不
No, no, no, no, no, no, no!
不 不
No, no...
哦 该死的闹钟
Oh, bloody alarm!
不
No!
内维尔
Neville!
逗我吗
Kidding me!
谢谢你
MAN: Thank you.
什么啊
What the...?
噢
Oh!
借过 抱歉
Excuse me. Sorry.
抱歉
Sorry.
抱歉
Sorry.
不好意思 各位 借过下
Sorry, guys. Excuse me.
抱歉 你好 这个是应聘者排的队吗
Sorry. Hi. Is this the line for applicants?
去排队 -哦 谢谢
Join the queue. - Oh, thank you.
不好意思 打扰了 你是来应聘咖啡馆店员的吗
Excuse me. Sorry. Are you here for the barista job?
保罗 保罗·卡朋特
MAN: Paul? Paul Carpenter?
真的是你
It is you!
我还以为不是你呢
Thought it wasn't you for a minute.
在这里喊一个陌生人
Here's me calling out to a stranger.
蒙蒂·史密斯·格雷格
Monty Smith-Gregg.
你别说你不记得我了
Don't you dare tell me you don't remember me.
额 -你是记得 还是不记得
Um... - You don't? Or you do?
你这滑稽的表情我看不出来
I can't tell with that funny face of yours.
你在班上也一直是这种表情
You always had that look in class.
我教的18世纪伦理学和音乐史
I taught 18th-century Ethics and History of Music.
在国王学院 -哦 我没上过国王学院
At King's. - Oh, I didn't go to King's.
还有其他学校
And other campuses.
我当时留着长发和胡子
I had long hair and a beard.
你经常坐内维尔旁边
You used to sit next to Neville.
对 -有趣的内维尔
Yes... - Funny Neville.
总是膝盖发软
With his weak knees.
另外 我还教过你足球 健忘先生
Plus, I coached you in football, Mr Forgetty!
这真是太巧了
This is such a coincidence!
你还留着那件衬衫吗 那件印着……
You still got that shirt? The one with the, uh...
额 印着什么来着 我该走了
Oh, what did it say? I should go.
你的兄弟还好吗 -我没有兄弟
How's your brother? - I don't have a brother.
不管怎样 得赶紧走了 我和你一样有面试
Anyway, must dash. I have an interview, just like you.
又一个巧合
Another coincidence!
再见 -再见
Bye! - Bye.
蒙蒂
Monty?
噢
Oh...
噢 好吧
Oh, great...
嘿
Hey!
等等
Wait!
停下 拦住那条狗 嘿
Stop! Stop that dog! Hey!
有人吗
Hello?
伦敦中心组织
MAN: (ON TV) ..Central London organisation...
有着世界最佳的实践
MAN: (ON TV) With world's best practice...
打扰一下 请问你是来面试工作的吗
Excuse me, but are you here for the job interview?
那门上写着“应聘” 可是……
It says 'applicants' on the door, but...
这里不太像面试的地方
...this is an odd place for a job interview.
我本来要去咖啡馆面试的
I was actually supposed to have an interview at a cafe,
会稍微有趣一些
which is interesting... mildly.
你知道他们这儿是做什么的吗
D-do you know what they do here?
或者是什么职位…… -抱歉
Or what position...? WOMAN: I'm sorry.
是我做了什么 让你想和我说话吗
Is there something I'm doing to make you want to talk to me?
你说什么 -我真的需要集中精力
Pardon? - I really need to focus.
抱歉
Sorry.
哦 当然 你应该集中精力
Oh, of course. Yeah. You should focus.
哦 你在看电视
Oh, you... you're watching.
也许我也应该看看
Maybe I...I should just watch too.
我们一直都在这里
MAN (ON TV): We've always been there...
也将一直在这里
...and always will.
成为JW威尔斯公♥司♥的新成员
Life at JW Wells as a new recruit
生活永远不无聊
is never dull.
正相反
On the contrary,
这里的工作可能要求很高 而且经常要面对面
the jobs can be demanding and often confronting.
我们可能不会宣传我们的服务
We may not advertise our services
不在屋顶上呼喊我们的名字
and shout our name from the rooftops,
那是因为我们并不需要如此
but that is because we do not need to.
我们早已名声远扬
Our reputation is already well established,
所以我们酒香不怕巷子深
which is why we can hide in the shadows
只等生意找上门
waiting for business to come to us.
现在你已经知道JW威尔斯公♥司♥的
Now you know a bit about what we do here
一些基本情况
at JW Wells and Company,
我们期待你的加入
we hope you will join our team.
不 亲爱的 你很出色
No, you were... you were outstanding, my dear.
威尔斯先生对你印象深刻
Mr Wells was very impressed.
我们都看好你 -那样我就放心了
We all were. - That's a relief.
他是我心目中的英雄 你知道的
He's a personal hero of mine, you know.
是的
Yes.
哦 祝你们好运 玩的开心就行
Oh, good luck! Just have fun with it.
其他面试者都太过拘谨了
These other interviews are just formalities.
这份工作非你莫属
The job is all but yours.
保罗·卡朋特
Paul Carpenter!
什么 我
What...? M-me?
他怎么知道我的名字
How does he know my name?
快点
MAN: Chop-chop!
所以你们是做什么的
So, what is it you do here?
我们尽我们所能
We do what we can.
好吧
Right.
威尔斯先生 董事会的女士们先生们
Mr Wells, ladies and gentlemen of the board,
这位是保罗·卡朋特
this is Paul Carpenter.
很高兴你找到了我们
Well, I'm glad you found us.
这道侧门不容易发现 不过……
The side entrance is a bit tricky, but...
很抱歉 大厅正在装♥修♥
Apologies about the lobby being renovated.
这一切都是为了迎接我们大公♥司♥的“新曙光”
It's all to align with the 'new dawn' of our great company.
你也会成为新曙光的一部分
You will be part of that new dawn too.
我会吗 -好吧 你也许会
I will be? - Well, you could be.
这完全取决于接下来的两分钟
It all rather depends on the next two minutes,
你说呢
wouldn't you say?
对 -要不你给我们
Right. - Why don't you tell us
介绍一下你自己吧 保罗
something about yourself, Paul?
啊 其实也没有太多可以说的
Ah... there's not much to tell, really.
我有四个中等教育证书和两门高级水平考试
I've got four GCSEs and two A-Levels.
我目前处于待业状态
I'm currently between employment.
单身
Single.
我和朋友内维尔住在一起
I live with a friend, Neville,
他已经两个月没付房♥租了
who hasn't paid rent for 2 months,
但我们不要责怪他
but let's not hold that against him,
即使我们会因此被赶出门 除非我得到这份工作
even though it means we'll be evicted unless I get this job.
好吧 一份工作 我得到这份工作的可能性极小
Well, a job. It's highly unlikely that I get this job.
尤其是我如果继续说话
Especially if I keep talking.
但我想继续说 不管结果如何 这似乎很有趣
But I'd like it. Whatever it is, it seems... interesting.
无论如何 是的 这就是我
Anyway, yeah, that's... me.
你为什么认为自己适合这个职位
And what makes you think you'd be suited to this position?
我不知道
I dunno.
那你为什么来申请
Well, what made you apply?
其实是碰巧
Uh, coincidence, really.
继续说
Go on.
我的闹钟没响 我的裤子有污点
Well, my alarm didn't go off. My trousers had a stain.
还有我的鞋带断了两次
And my shoelace broke - twice.
电影精选列表