不准说
Say nothing!
谁关门 门归谁
Who closes the door, keeps the door.
我想说地方的 但是汉弗莱打断了我
I tried to say somewhere but Humphrey stopped me.
你们是谁
MAN: Who are you? -
你们拿着吗 -我们得离开这里
MAN: Do you have it? - We have to get out of here!
呆在原地别动
MAN: Stay where you are.
哇 -当心 保罗
PAUL: Whoa... SOPHIE: Careful, Paul!
你哪里都去不了
MAN: You can't get anywhere!
除非你有门 不然无法离开
Unless you have it, you can't leave!
怎么回事 保罗
What's going on, Paul?
你是谁 -你们没有门 对吗
Who are you? - You don't have it, do you?
便携门
The portable door.
我们原本有的 但是…… -哦
We did, but... - Oh!
等等 我们要怎么离开
Wait! How do we get out of...?
等等 -我们得离开这里
PAUL: Wait! SOPHIE: We have to get out!
谁关门 门归谁
Who closes the door, keeps the door.
这话什么意思 谁关门
PAUL: What does that mean - "who closes the door"?
汉弗莱关的门 所以门归他了吗
Humphrey closed the door. So he keeps it?
我们四周都是门 肯定有一扇可以出去
We're surrounded by doors, so one of these must be a way out.
上帝保佑
Bless you.
你们在幽冥
You're in the Nether.
没有门可以离开幽冥
There are no doors out of the Nether.
你是约翰·威尔斯
You're John Wells.
你拿着汉弗莱的灵魂
You've got Humphrey's soul.
你怎么知道的
How did you know that?
你让他把灵魂签署给你 那个就是合同
You made him sign his soul over to you. That's the contract.
他是个邪恶的孩子 很可怕
He was an evil child. Awful.
我得做好保险措施
I needed insurance.
所以你可以控制他 你可以让他放我们出去
So you can control him, then? You can make him let us out.
你认为我几年前没有想到这一点吗
You don't think I would've thought of that years ago?
我有合同 但是如果我无法送到银行
I have the contract, but it's pointless
那就毫无意义
if I can't get it to the Bank.
亡者银行
The Bank of the Dead...
等等
Now, wait a minute.
你有汉弗莱·威尔斯灵魂的合同
You have a contract for Humphrey Wells' soul?
如果我们送到银行 他就会受你控制
And if we get it to the Bank, he's yours?
嗯嗯
Uh-huh.
你确实找到了问题的根源
You have indeed found the root to the problem.
所以我们被永远困在这里了
So we're here forever?
没错
Yep.
我能找到出路
I can find a way out.
这是我的能力
It's what I do.
幽冥之境只有进 没有出
There are no doors out of the Nether. Only in.
我和你一样不喜欢这样 但非做不可
I don't like this any more than you do, but it has to be done.
快点 快点 狗腿子们
Must, must, you dogs!
拖走你的箱子
Haul your case,
你们这些可怕的小狗
you horrid little corgi!
所以汉弗莱利用便携门
So Humphrey used the portable door
将我的灵魂送到亡者银行
to get my soul to the Bank of the Dead.
还有困住我
And to trap me.
后来门不见了 所以他需要保罗找到它
But then it went missing, so he needed Paul to find it.
不是
Nope.
他是怎么把你困在这的
How did he trap you here?
他骗了我
He tricked me.
他利用我的龙宝宝把我引诱进来
My baby dragon was used to lure me in.
很简单的小伎俩 我不该上当的
A very simple trick, really. I shouldn't have fallen for it.
真无情
So cruel.
他把我的书留给了我
He left me with my books.
为什么 -让我有东西可以看
Why? - Something to read.
我是说 为什么是这里
I mean, why here?
这里是唯一可以困住大巫师的地方
It's the only place to hold a Great Wizard.
我会永远在这里
I'll be here forever.
对你来说不一样
It's different for you.
再过几天你就会因为缺水和缺食物
You'll run out of food and water in a few days
而凄惨地死去
and die a messy death.
我会和一对腐烂的尸体困在这里
And I'll be stuck with a couple of decomposing corpses
而且无处安放他们
and no place to put 'em.
我没事
I'm OK!
有发现
Found something!
这扇门肯定是通往别处的
This one actually goes somewhere.
不可能
JOHN: Not possible.
我自♥由♥了
I'm free!
我自……
I'm f...!
保罗·卡朋特 你也许不只是个占卜者
Paul Carpenter, you may be more than just a Diviner.
你也许是……
Maybe you're a...
对 我们再下去一点
Yeah, let's go down a bit.
我也许是什么
Maybe I'm a what?
我真希望他能把话说完
I really wish he'd finish his sentence.
威尔斯先生 你还活着
Mr Wells! You're alive!
没错 活得好好的 罗茜
Yes, very much, Rosie.
很不幸 你可能来迟了
Unfortunately you might be too late.
行 现在交给你们两个
Right! Now it's up to you two.
把它送去亡者银行
Take this to the Bank of the Dead.
这样我就能控制汉弗莱
That will give me control of Humphrey.
实际上 我会和你一起去
Actually, I'll come with you.
额
Um...
罗茜 去找你丈夫
Uh, Rosie, get your husband.
跟着我
Just follow me.
你们这些恶心的小怪物
DENNIS: ...you disgusting little trolls!
这些都是合同 全部的灵魂
SOPHIE: Those are the contracts. All those souls.
那扇门肯定在附近
The door must be nearby.
丹尼斯 让他们快点
HUMPHREY: Dennis, make them move!
他们是不是刺♥激♥不够 我还有很多法子
Or do they need more incentives? I'm very creative.
来吧 快一点 你们听到威尔斯先生的话了
DENNIS: Come now, come along. You heard Mr Wells.
你们听到……
You heard Mr...
你 你认为你在干嘛
You! What do you think you're doing?!
茶歇结束了 你觉得这是干什么
Tea break is over. What do you think this is?
福特纳姆和玛森吗
Fortnum and bloody Mason?!
还有你 给我站起来
And you! Get off your lardy arse!
快一点 所有人 赶快
Come along now. Everybody! Come along!
这里不是巴黎
This is not Paris!
这里不是游园会
It's not a garden party!
银行开门了
JOHN: The Bank is open.
你的合同也会被送进去
Your contract will be inside.
汉弗莱在哪里
SOPHIE: Where's Humphrey?
我会去搞定他
I'll take care of him.
你只用把合同送到银行
You just take that contract into the Bank.
一旦被存入 他就为我所控
Once it's deposited, he's mine.
好啊 好啊
HUMPHREY: Well, well, well...
快点 动起来
DENNIS: Hurry it up! Keep moving!
是威尔斯先生
DENNIS: It's Mr Wells!
你好 父亲
Hello, Father.
快去
Go!
银行不等人 快回去工作
DENNIS: The Bank waits for no man. Get back to work.
冷静点
Keep calm!
回去工作
Back to work!
起来 快起来 起来
Get up! Get up there! Get up!
苏菲 -保罗 保罗 门
Sophie! - Paul, Paul, the door!
送去银行
Get it to the Bank!
抓住他 -去门那儿 保罗
Get him! SOPHIE: The door! Paul!
滚开
PAUL: Get off!
放开 这太不得体了 放开那个男人
Get off! It's unseemly! Get off that man!
保罗
Paul!
伯爵夫人 我们需要你
SOPHIE: Countess, we need you.
汉弗莱窃取了上百万灵魂
Humphrey is stealing millions of souls
现在他还要杀死约翰·威尔斯
and now he's going to kill John Wells!
埃里克 你没事吧
Eric? Are you alright?
苏菲
PAUL: Sophie!
放开
Get off!
你没事吧
You OK?
电影精选列表