I used Adobe Premiere.
我喜欢周末在家弄点剪辑
I like to do a little weekend editing.
我刚从电影《盗亦有道》上截了三分钟
I recently just cut three minutes out of Goodfellas.
厄尔松目前是厄尔松财团的CEO
David Ershon is currently the CEO of Ershon Consortium.
谁在说话
Who's that talking?
在线叙述程序 只要99美分
It's the Frontline Narration App. It's only 99 cents.
厄尔松财团
Ershon Consortium,
当前投资超过700亿美元
current financial investments exceed $70 billion.
他最大的客户为先灵葆雅与伦德尔环球
His largest clients include Schering-Plough and Lendl Global.
伦德尔环球公♥司♥的广♥告♥
Lendl Global has those TV
多到我都不知道他们是干什么的
ads where I can't figure out what they do.
是啊 石油 媒体 医疗 都有他们的主题曲
Yeah, oil, media, health care, you've probably heard theirjingle.
伦德尔环球 无所不在
Lendl Global, we're in everything
厄尔松经常出现在属于斯佳拉法官
David Ershon is often found in the company of Judge Scalia...
-是啊 -和马龙5乐队主唱的公♥司♥里
- Yeah. - ...and the lead singer of 5.
这家伙可能与大毒枭
I mean, this guy could be connected to drug cartels,
器官黑市 贩卖♥♥人口之类的有关
black market organ sales, human trafficking, all of it.
我刚才说了什么让你这么认为
How do you get that from anything I just said?
大伙 汤来啦
Hey, guys! Soup's on.
什么意思
What do you mean?
你一定是特里
You must be Terry.
抱歉现在才出来 亲爱的 晚餐有点麻烦
I'm sorry I've been hiding, honey, but this dinner was tricky.
-你是谁 -我是席拉·甘博医生 他的老婆
- Who are you? - I'm Dr. Sheila Gamble, his wife.
-拜托 我认真的 她是谁 -他老婆
- Come on, seriously. Who is that? - His old lady.
-亲爱的 我们在工作 -明白了
- Sweetie, it's a workstation. - Got it.
你就这么穿得跟流浪汉似的 令人分心
And you come in here, dressed like a hobo, it's distracting.
我知道你们在工作 抱歉
I know you're working. I'm so sorry.
-拜托 我是认真的 -什么
- Come on, seriously. - Come on, what?
她是谁
Who is that?
她是我的... 我的管家婆
That's the old... That's the old ball and chain.
过来
Get over here.
-不 现在不要 -好吧
- Not... Not right now. - Okay.
我们老夫老妻了 好吗
Look, they're not all first-round picks, okay?
你真不打算说她是谁了吗
Come on, are you gonna tell me who that is?
-你真的是艾伦的妻子 -我明白
- Are you really Allen's wife? - I know.
人们都很诧异 他是主教派 而我是天主教
People are shocked because he's Episcopalian and I'm Catholic,
但这就是人生
but somehow it works.
-不打算改教吗 -已经改了
- Are you gonna change? - I already did.
改不改都是浮云 你看起来真漂亮
It's no big deal. You look really, really nice.
特里 没必要这么客气
Terry, you don't have to be polite,
她看起来乱七八糟的
Okay? She looks kind of shitty.
不准这样对她说话 艾伦
Don't speak to her like that, Allen.
如果就这身行头 给电脑评分的话
Look, if I put that in my Cosmo Fashion App,
顶多就一个D减
you'd probably get a D-.
艾伦就喜欢他的小程序
Allen and his apps. He loves them.
他自己还写了三个程序
You know he's designed three of his own?
其中一个... 能说吗
One of them... Can I tell him?
其中一个 只要把脸部照片送给电脑
One of them, you can take a picture of anybody's face,
电脑就告诉你后脑勺是啥样
and it'll tell you what the back of his head looks like.
-面部匹配 -面部匹配
- Faceback. - Faceback.
结果媒体评论不是很好
Got some horrible reviews coming out of the gate.
-我觉得会大卖♥♥ -肯定的
- It's gonna hit. - It's gonna catch.
你为什么和艾伦在一起
Why are you with Allen?
我是说 你们怎么认识的
I mean, that's not what I meant. I meant, how did you guys meet?
跟其他人没什么两样 特里
It's a really typical "How we met" Story, Terry.
你听了就烦
You're gonna be bored by it.
我在尼克斯跳舞
I was a dancer for the Knicks
之前我在哥伦比亚医院培训
while finishing my residency at Columbia Hospital.
艾伦那时来到急诊室 屁♥股♥被毒藤刺伤了
Allen came into the ER with poison ivy on his rectum.
对
Yes.
接下去的就那样 我立刻爱上他了
Needless to say, I fell for him immediately.
后来我们在拉昆塔旅馆呆了三天
We immediately spent the next three days at the La Quinta Inn,
-关键是 我们一句话都没说 -整整三天
- and, to be honest, we didn't speak. - Three days
毫无口头交流
of not communicating once verbally.
我们好像心有灵犀
We had actually, without knowing it,
用眼神与肢体语言来交流
developed a language of eye flutters and non-verbal gestures.
特里 这是最原始的交流方式
You know, Terry, it was just this primal connection.
在这充满肢体交流
After those three days of
与爱意的三天后
non-verbal communication and a whole lot of loving,
我不得不去做髋关节复位
I had to go to a specialist to get my hips realigned.
就好像给德国牧羊犬做手术一样
Similar to operating on a German shepherd
-经常有狗发育不良 -可痛了
- when they have hip dysplasia. - Very painful.
可有意思了 就好像那部电影的情节
It's funny, it's like a scene from that one movie,
总忘了名字
always forget the name of it.
-梅格·瑞恩演的 -对
- With Meg Ryan. - Yes.
我不记得梅格·瑞恩演过
I don't remember a movie where
与一个屁♥股♥被毒藤刺伤的男人相遇的电影
Meg Ryan meets a guy with poison ivy up his ass.
-我会想起来的 -好吧
- I'll think of it. I'll think of it. - Okay.
说说你吧 特里 有交往的对象吗
So, what about you, Terry? Do you have a girl?
有过
I did, yeah.
本来都打算结婚了
We were supposed to get married,
但她突然不干了 说来话长
but she backed out. It's complicated.
-因为特里误伤了吉特 -闭嘴 艾伦 之前的事情了
- Terry shot Derek Jeter. - Shut up, Allen. This was before.
没关系
That's okay.
《西雅图不眠夜》 这是片名
She's Got Mail. That's the name of the movie.
就是它了 亲爱的
That's it! Honey!
-汤姆·汉克斯主演的那部吗 -是
- With Tom Hanks? - Right.
-还有梅格·瑞恩 -梅格·瑞恩
- And Meg Ryan. - Meg Ryan.
他屁♥股♥上又没受伤
He didn't have poison ivy up his ass.
-有的 -有的
- Yes, he did. - Yes, he did. Yeah.
真的有
Way up there.
特里 真的很感谢你能来
Well, Terry, can't thank you enough for coming by. What a...
今晚很尽兴 谢谢你
what a wonderful, lovely evening. Thank you.
见到你真的很高兴 特里
It was so, so nice meeting you, Terry.
我也很荣幸 谢谢你们
It was my pleasure. Thank you.
不过你得记着 只求你一件事
And remember, all I ask of you is,
别让他受伤 特里
you don't let him get hurt, Terry.
-每天上班之前她都会讲这个 -是又怎样
- She tells me that every day before I leave. - Yep, I do.
我在楼下做好新鲜的草莓等他
I come downstairs and I make him his fresh-cut strawberries,
然后说 听着亲爱的 无论你今天干什么
and I say, "Listen, my little sugar balls, whatever you do today,
都别伤到自己
"You just don't get hurt."
确实 每天都这样
Yeah. Every morning.
然后我露出乳♥房♥♥
And then I show him my breasts,
跟他说 它们等着你
and I say, "These are waiting for you
-等着你回来 -没错
- "When you get back home." - Right.
特里 或许这不是他见过的最丰满的乳♥房♥♥
You know, Terry, they're not the biggest breasts he's ever seen,
-但却是激♥情♥似火 -可是不会持久
- but, man, are they perky. - Not by a long shot.
-并且忠贞不二 只属于你 -你真是一个好女人
- And they are firm, and they are yours. - You're a nice lady.
谢谢你能来
Thank you for coming.
呼叫霍伊茨与甘博探员 结束
Detectives Hoitz and Gamble? Detectives Hoitz and Gamble? Over.
我是霍伊茨
Go for Hoitz.
-找到你的红色普锐斯了 -很好
- We found your red Prius. - Great.
不过貌似要一心追随拉尔夫·纳德
It was trying to vote for Ralph Nader.
-靠 -好了伙计 听着
- Come on. - Okay, sugar balls, listen up.
车上肯定留有指纹
There's gonna be fingerprints on that car.
明天我们得在指纹系统上检查一下
Tomorrow, we're gonna run those fingerprints through the system.
如果吻合 这件案子
And if we get a hit, this case
会变的非常抢手
is gonna heat up faster than a junkie's spoon.
明早你干的第一件事就是带上指纹
You do one thing when you wake up tomorrow, bring it.
-好的 -谢谢款待 席拉
- Okay. - Thank you, sheila.
他会带上的
He'll bring it.
-晚安 -晚安
- Good night! - Good night.
谢谢 席拉
Thank you, Sheila.
-拜拜 特里 -拜拜 席拉 难忘今宵
- Bye, Terry! - Bye, Sheila! I'll never forget tonight.
-拜拜 特里 -好了 艾伦 进去吧
- Bye, Terry! - All right, Allen, whatever. Go inside.
拜拜 席拉
Bye, Sheila!
-晚安 -拜拜 拜拜 特里
- Night! - See you... See you, Terry!
拜拜 席拉
Bye, Sheila.
他是不是没听到啊 拜拜 特里
I don't know if he heard me. Bye, Terry!
拜拜 席拉
Bye, Sheila!
就在这儿了 整个晚上都在这儿
电影精选列表