我们有一罐陈年芥末酱 一条卷毛狗
We got a jar of old mustard, and we got a poodle,
我们要去车里
and we're just get in there
画些D和A什么的
and we're gonna put some D's in some A's.
嗨 是脏迈克和他的哥们儿吗
Hey, are you Dirty Mike and the boys?
-你怎么知道的 -你们在车里留了纸条
- How do you know who we are? - You left a note in that car.
-警♥察♥ 蠢材们 -他是警♥察♥ 快逃啊
- Police, shithead. - He's a copper. We gotta go. Come on!
快走 兄弟们 他们是警♥察♥
Hey! Goose it, boys! They're cops!
跑的时候在车上搞点儿破坏
Rub your dicks on the car as you're running away!
你们把我漂亮的普锐斯车给毁了
You turned my beautiful Prius into a nightmare!
我们要在你车上做♥爱♥ 会再来的
We are gonna have sex in your car! It will happen again!
我不知道今晚该上哪睡
I don't know where I'm gonna sleep tonight.
幸运的是 我知道你该上哪儿喝酒
Fortunately, I know where you're gonna be drinking.
万事通啊 跟我走吧
Jack of All Trades. Drinks on me. Come on.
-不了 我刚喝过杯啤酒 -不行不行
- No, I already have a beer. - No, no, no, no.
我是说当真去喝酒
I'm talking about doing some serious drinking.
和特里·霍伊茨喝酒
Drinking with Terry Hoitz.
太不爽了 我们查案查得精疲力尽
This sucks, man. Work our ass off on this case,
现在却要上交全部证据
now we gotta hand over all of our evidence?
是啊 太不对了
Yeah, it's not right.
老天爷 我宿醉未醒
Oh, my God, I'm hungover.
所以 你们是执法部门的人喽
So, you guys are law enforcement?
是的 我们是独♥立♥政♥府♥部门
Yeah, we're an independent government agency who,
隶属于FBI和美联储
along with the FBI and the Federal Reserve,
管理股票市场和企业欺诈
regulate the stock market and corporate fraud.
美联储是一座监狱吗
And the Federal Reserve is a prison?
不是 它是一家
No, basically, it's a
盈利性银行
held-for-profit bank that sets interest rates
设定利率和贷款给其它银行
and loans money to other banks.
-是垃圾桶吧 -确实是
- Is that a wastebasket? - Yeah, right there.
谢谢你
Thank you.
-你没事吧 -天哪
- You all right? - Holy hell!
真的很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
我昨晚喝太多了
I got so drunk last night.
我想我把牙膏当成太空食物了
I think I thought a tube of toothpaste was astronaut food.
进来吧 伙计们
Come on in, fellas.
开玩笑吧 你是厄尔松的律师
You gotta be kidding me. You're Ershon's lawyer.
我们要把调查资料给您吗
We're turning over our investigation to you?
我向你保证 我和大卫·厄尔松之间
Let me assure you there will be no conflict of interest
没有利益冲突
between me and David Ershon.
如果有实质性的调查情况
And if this were an actual investigation,
我会马上退出
I would immediately recuse myself.
这是我们所有的证据
This is all the evidence we have,
我真心希望你能严肃对待它们
and I truly hope you take this seriously.
是的 我会严肃对待的
Yes. Very much so.
多方资料显示
From everything I've heard, I understand
你们对于应付这类调查很有一手
you guys are the best at these types of investigations.
除了安然公♥司♥ 美国国际集团
Outside of Enron and AIG
伯尼·马多夫
and Bernie Madoff,
世界电讯 贝尔·斯特恩斯 雷曼兄弟
WorldCom, Bear Stearns, Lehman Brothers.
够了 谢谢
Okay. Thank you.
谢谢赞美 警长
Thank you, Detective.
你要坐还是就那样站着
Would you like a seat, or you're fine?
没事 就站着
No, I'm good.
好吧 那我们来谈谈你们关心的小伙子
Okay. Let me just assure you fellas,
大卫·厄尔松绝对是个守法的公民
David Ershon is an upstanding citizen.
我今晚跟他去俱乐部打壁球
I am playing squash with him tonight at the club,
然后一起吃饭
and we're having dinner.
听我说
You listen to me,
这只戴着领结自以为是的死猴子
you Windsor knot-wearing monkey,
你跟厄尔松打球 是吗
you play squash with Ershon, right?
你们的孩子一起去上学
Your kids go to school with his?
你凭什么认为他是清白的
How would you know if he's clean or not?
我会看你们给的证据
I will take a look at your evidence,
也会看看那些财政报表
and I will take a second look at the financials.
等我再回来的时候有你好受的
And when I come back and bust your ass,
我们会把大卫·厄尔松关到美联储里去的
we're locking David Ershon in the Federal Reserve!
他脑子里到现在都没有任何概念
He still doesn't understand the concept.
你发什么疯
What are you doing?
我们刚才把所有的证据
We just handed all of our evidence
都给了那个混♥蛋♥的律师
over to the bad guy's lawyer!
你很了不起吗
Are you a big man, huh?
-你给我好好听着 -什么
- I'm talking to you. - What?
你早上醒来
You wake up in the morning,
你说 '我太有长进了'
you say, "I'm putting on my big boy pants"?
'看哪 我有黄金腰带'
"Look, I'm wearing a belt!
-我是个牛人 -没有
- "I've got big boy pants on!" - No!
穿上借来的外套 然后出发
You borrow a little jacket, you go?
你中午有饭吃就是因为你很牛吗
You take your lunch 'cause you got big boy pants on?
你了不起 你能搞到外块吗
You got your big boy pants and your snack?
我应该说你干了件惊天动地的事
I could say big, loud things!
而我应该表现地无比崇拜
I could be demonstrative!
-住口 -我们就不该做这样的事
- Stop! - We don't, we don't do this!
你吓到我了 住口 伙计
You're scaring the shit out of me, man! Stop it!
你就是这点素质吗 还是国家太民♥主♥了
Is this how you conduct yourself? In a democracy?
你到底在干什么 伙计
What the hell are you doing, man?
我受够了你总是愤愤不平大呼小叫
I'm so tired of you getting angry and yelling all the time.
受不了了
It's exhausting.
你动不动就只会吼
I feel like I'm partners with the Hulk.
你知道我为什么总这样吗
You wanna know why I'm so angry all the time?
因为我越想把事情做好就反而做的越糟
'Cause the more I try and do right, the more I screw things up.
有人要跳楼自杀
We've got a possible jumper
地点位于世贸中心3号♥楼 二十三层
at 3 World Financial Center, 23rd floor.
各部门及正在巡逻的同事请速往事发地
All units, fire department, en route.
-证券交易委员会 -比尔曼的办公楼
- SEC. - Beaman's office.
我们得去看一下
We have to go.
-但是队长 -我们必须去 艾伦
- But the Captain. - We have to go, Allen.
各部门 请立即回应
All units, I need a respondent.
有跳楼自杀倾向者 在世贸中心3号♥楼
Possible jumper, 3 World Financial Center.
混♥蛋♥ 真是比尔曼
Shit. It's Beaman!
-他肯定知道些内♥幕♥ -韦斯利
- He's gotta know something. - Wesley!
霍伊茨和甘博警探 我们来处理
Detective Hoitz and Gamble. We got this.
我在菲尼克斯网络大学学过谈判
I took an online class at University of Phoenix on negotiating.
我需要牧师给我祈祷还要个喊话筒
I'm gonna need a priest and a bullhorn.
-我没有喊话筒 -有谁有吗
- I got no bullhorn. - Does anyone have a bullhorn?
-有人有喊话筒吗 -卡车上
- Bullhorn, anyone? - Truck.
警♥察♥执行公务 我需要用你的播音器
Police business. I need to use your PA system.
没问题 我开一下
Okay, let me turn it on.
比尔曼先生 唐·比尔曼先生
Mr. Beaman? Mr. Don Beaman?
是韦斯利 我知道厄尔松还有韦斯利的
It's Wesley. I know Ershon's Wesley's...
听着 生活很美好
Look, there's a lot to live for in this life.
有许多人生乐趣
A lot of great things,
比如汽水 一大罐未开封的汽水
like soda pop, big fresh can of soda pop.
他们不在乎
They do not care!
给我 我知道怎么说
Give me this. I know how to talk to him.
听着 所有人都觉得你卑鄙无♥耻♥
Listen, we all know you're a scumbag,
没人愿意理你
and nobody cares about you.
说什么屁话
Rotten piece of shit.
还不如我说的
That's worse than what I was saying.
我说真的 唐
I'm not gonna lie to you, Don.
大家都这儿嘀咕
People down here are starting
估计你根本不敢跳
to murmur that you don't have the balls to do it.
-那又怎样 -是的
- I don't care! - Yeah.
我倒觉得你可以
I say you can do it.
我是说 我不希望你跳下来
I mean, I don't want you to jump.
我只是觉得你是有这个能力的
I'm just saying you have the capability.
天哪 他真跳了
Look, he's flying!
别吹了
Stop that.
没喝完的荷兰酒 椅子全摔了
Half empty bottle of gin. Chair knocked over.
太明显了 有过挣扎的痕迹
Look at this, it's a clear sign of a struggle.
别漏了这个 好吗
Make sure you get this, all right?
电影精选列表