You totally undersold it. The pageantry, the costumes.
真是绝妙的音乐剧
Wow, what a musical.
嗨 过来
Hey. Get over here.
-你怎么回事呢 -怎么
- What's wrong with you? - What?
我们不是来聊天的
That's not what we're here for.
我们是来扮红脸白脸的 懂嘛
We're gonna do good cop, bad cop. Okay?
这是书上写的最古老的办法 会有用的
It's the oldest game in the book for a reason, it works.
我来硬的 然后你加入进来
I come strong, then you come in.
-懂了吗 -懂啦
- You got it? - Yeah.
-我来硬的 你再加入 -好啦 我懂
- I come strong, then you come in. - Right. Got it.
给我听好了 你个杂碎
Now you listen to me, you piece of shit.
就我俩的事 我要撕碎你
It's just you and me, and I'm gonna rip you apart!
你怎么掩盖损失的
How did you cover your losses up?
你替哪个贩毒大佬工作啊
What drug cartel are you working with now?
好吧 我想和你说
Okay, I'll talk to you,
-你理智些 -不 看着我
-了you're reasonable! - No, no, look at me!
你想和我说 你想和我说吗
You wanna talk to me? You wanna talk to me?
艾伦 你在干嘛 你干嘛呢
Allen, what are you doing? What are you doing? Allen!
我要让你吃屎
I'm gonna make you eat a plate of human shit!
你给我滚开
Get away from me!
他在哪儿
Where is he?
我真的很抱歉
Look, I'm really sorry about that.
看到你如此咄咄逼人 我就想
I saw how aggressive you were being, and I thought,
"哇哦 我得比你更凶才行
"Wow, I gotta go even bigger than that,
"因为我们在唱红脸 红脸"
since we're doing bad cop, bad cop."
什么啊 我说的是"唱红脸和白脸"
What? No, I said, "Good cop, bad cop."
我是红脸 你是白脸
I'm the bad cop, you're the good cop.
啊 原来如此 是这样啊
Okay, then there it is. That's it.
我还以为你说的是"红脸 红脸"
I thought you said, "Bad cop, bad cop."
好吧 当你发疯的时候
Well, while you were going crazy,
看看我从他桌上拿到了些啥
look what I snagged from his desk.
-仿佛是电♥话♥清单 -干得妙
- Think it's his phone sheet. - Nice.
七个打给彩票中心的电♥话♥
Seven calls to the lottery office.
这可能是摩诃案子的证据
That could be the evidence we need for Mauch.
后退 哥伦比亚毒枭
Get back. Colombian drug lords.
你怎么知道的
Where are you getting that from?
上帝啊
Jesus!
试想一下 如果你没对吉特下手
Can you imagine where you'd
你现在该是多么发达啊
be in your career if you hadn't shot Jeter?
是我们招惹的 对吧
We call this in, right?
看来我们把证据都拿到啦
Looks like we got all the evidence we need.
对不起啦 我的花蝴蝶
I'm sorry, my butterfly.
我们来把他们装上车送回去
We'll load them up, send them back to go.
-不是吧 -怎么啦
- Holy shit. - What?
你什么意思 我们这是在哪
What do you mean, what? Where are we?
我们在大沙漠
We're in the high desert.
他们又拿走了我的鞋
They took my shoes again, man!
真见鬼 他们拿我鞋想干什么啊
What the hell is it with taking shoes?
-他们拿走了你的木头枪吗 -是的
- They took your wooden gun? - Yeah.
-喂 -喂 吉恩吗 我说 长官
- Hello? - Hello, Gene? I mean, Captain.
长官 我是艾伦·甘博
Captain, it's Allen Gamble.
知道了 你在哪 事情怎么样啦
Yeah, yeah. Where are you? What's going on?
长官 事情比较复杂 我准备长话短说
Captain, it's a long story, but I'm just gonna cut to the chase.
知道嘛 我们在拉斯维加斯
We are in Las Vegas, all right?
我们被绑♥架♥上了一辆运货火车 被困在这啦
We were kidnapped, put on a freight train, and shipped out here.
给我闭嘴 别乱扯了
Let me just stop you right there. Don't bullshit me.
长官 我这可是实话实说
Captain, I am being straight with you.
我们认为有事情要发生了 真的
Look, we think something's going on, okay?
我们认为厄尔松想通过彩票弥补损失
We think Ershon is targeting the lottery to cover his losses.
等下 我跟你说过多少次了
Wait. How many times
叫你别查厄尔松
did I explicitly say to you, "Lay off Ershon"?
特里 长官想知道
Terry, Captain wants to know
他告诉过我们多少遍别查厄尔松
how many times has he asked us to lay off Ershon.
两遍
Twice.
两遍 特里说是两遍 我同意
Twice. Terry says twice. I agree.
我要挂了 我不说了
I'm hanging up. I'm done.
我告诉你
I gotta tell you, I started
我一摸到牌九 马上就有感觉了
getting a hand for that, a taste for that Pai Gow.
马丁和弗斯 超级警探 三 二...
Martin and Fosse, super cops, in three, two...
我们揍了那小子一顿
So, we busted that junkie.
拿回了价值七万四千的钻石
Got back 74 thou in diamonds.
那可值七万四啊
74 thou.
破了卡斯蒂安的案子
Solved the Castien case.
七万四 一共就拿了这些吗
$74,000? That's all they took?
那儿有价值上百万的钻石呢
There's millions of dollars of diamonds in that place.
怎么样 甘博 闭上嘴行不行
How about this, Gamble? How about you shut your face?
好吗 闭嘴
All right? Just shut it.
霍伊茨 甘博 队长找你们
Hoitz, Gamble, Captain's looking for you.
我知道离题了 但凯夫拉尔有版权吗
I know it's off the subject, but is Kevlar copyrighted?
-队长 -嗯
- Captain? - Yeah.
-我来得不是时候吗 -不 进来吧
- Is it a bad time? - No, come on. Come on.
-我不用进来 是吧 -你也来
- Not me, right? - Yeah, and you.
你们一定认识尊敬的拉德福检察官吧
Fellows, I'm sure you're familiar with the venerable DA Radford.
他屈尊来看望我们了
He wanted to come down and pay us a visit.
大家好 先生们
Hello, gentlemen.
-您好 先生 -嗨
- Hello, sir. - Hey.
-我正和吉恩在讨论呢 -他喜欢"队长"的称呼
- You know, I was talking to Gene here. - He prefers "Captain."
对 我正和吉恩在讨论 真有趣 你懂的
Yes, I was talking to Gene here, and, you know, it's funny.
我不知道你们俩闯了啥祸
I don't know what you two have been up to,
但我一直接到一些
but I've been getting calls
从没联♥系♥过的人的电♥话♥
from people I don't ever get calls from.
我在执法部门呆了四十年 学到一件事
In 40 years of enforcing the law, I've learned one thing.
如果有这种现象 就停手吧
When that happens, stop.
-吉恩 你家人还好吗 -很好 路易斯 多谢关心
- Gene, how's the family? - Good, good, Louis, thanks for asking.
-我儿子是双性恋 所以... -不错嘛
- My son's bisexual, so... - Tremendous.
先生们 你们明白我的意思了吗
Gentlemen, do we understand each other?
-别多管闲事了 -我们会的
- Cut the crap! - Will do.
一个从没来过这的人
Guy never comes down here.
二十年来 我记得
Twenty years, I think
只在这幢楼里见过他一次
I've seen that guy in this building one time.
-他是重要人物 -他正坐在这儿呢
- He's a heavyweight cat, that guy. - He was sitting right here.
是啊 这不是重点 听着吧
Yeah. I think you missed the point. Anyway, look.
巡警们在哈得孙河河下游
Blue and white found your firearms
找到了你们的枪 给你 特里
down by the Hudson River. Here you go, Terry.
知道吗
You know what?
这把木枪我扣下了
I'm gonna hang on to the wooden gun.
-把真枪还给我吗 -不
- To give me back my real gun? - No.
我倒是打算给你这个
'Cause I'm gonna give you this.
这是个哨子 当你碰到麻烦了就吹它
It's a rape whistle. You blow that if you run into any trouble
就会有带真枪的人过来帮你
and someone with an actual gun will come and help you out.
我们被劫持啦 长官 真的
We were abducted, Captain! This shit is real!
厄尔松这坏胚子 他的目标是彩票
Ershon's dirty. He's targeting the lottery!
接下来 我要你们
Next, I want you guys to hand
把收集到的所有证据交给证♥监♥会♥
in all the evidence you think you have to the SEC.
金融案件归他们裁决
The financial district's under theirjurisdiction.
你不明白吗 这案子归我们管的
Don't you get it? This case is talking to us!
我是只孔雀 队长 这次让我飞一下吧
I'm a peacock, Captain! You gotta let me fly on this one!
知道吗 特里 别争啦 孔雀不会飞
You know what, Terry? Let's just settle this. Peacocks don't fly.
它们只能飞起那么一丁点儿
They fly, they fly a little bit.
最多就和企鹅差不离
Yeah, about as much as a penguin.
还有 请帮我个忙 别再逞能了
One more thing, do me a favor, don't go chasing waterfalls.
是意外 还是你有意引用TLC的歌♥呢
Was that accidental, or were you trying to quote TLC on purpose?
我都不知道在说些什么
I don't even understand the reference.
你不知道你说什么吗
You don't understand what you said?
我不知道你什么意思
I don't know what that is.
-出去 -走
- Get out. - Go.
纽约邮报 独家新闻 拉斯维加斯万岁
他们怎么知道这故事的
How did they get that story?
我真讨厌在想干正事儿的时候
I'm tired of being treated
被当成蠢瓜般对待
like a jerk for trying to do the right thing.
好啊 伙计们
Hey, guys.
电影精选列表