They're using a wrecking ball to clean out Castien Jewelry.
好 收到
All right, we got it.
-好运 做漂亮一点 -艾伦 走吧
- Good luck, guys. Have a good one. - Allen, let's go.
不 我有工作
No, I got work to do.
什么 这才是工作
What? This is work!
喂 丹森和海史密斯 我们出动了
Hey, yo! Danson and Highsmith. We roll in heavy.
你个娘娘腔 坐稳了啊
You cream puffs, sit tight.
你是在开玩笑吧
You gotta be shitting me!
你不能让我困在这 好吗
You can't keep me cooped up in here, okay?
我是只孔雀 你得让我飞
I am a peacock! You gotta let me fly!
他刚才 他刚才是说自己是只孔雀吗
Did he just... Did he just call himself a peacock?
快走 快走
Let's go! Let's go!
大家快来
Come on, fellas!
星期三晚上是赖克斯岛的墨西哥肉饼之夜
Wednesday night is taco night at Rikers Island!
那是这周第二辆了
That's the second one this week!
喂 你们这些猴子 站住
Hey, you monkeys! Stop!
快走
Let's go!
小心
Heads up!
操
Shit.
特种部队的滑索
Special Forces zipline.
切断滑索 切断 快走
Cut that line! Cut it! Let's go!
-这些人是专家 -快走
- These guys are pros. - Let's go!
你和我想得一样吗 搭档
You thinking what I'm thinking, partner?
放手一搏吧
Aim for the bushes.
直到今天警♥察♥们还在讨论
Cops still argue to this day
丹森和海史密斯为什么跳
why Danson and Highsmith jumped.
也许只是为了骄傲
Maybe it was just pride,
那么多次死里逃生
having survived so many brushes with death.
也许是自尊心让他们跳的
Maybe their egos pushed them off.
我不知道 不过太他妈疯狂了
I don't know. But that shit was crazy.
不管怎样 纽约市现在有个空隙
Either way, there was a hole in New York City,
需要填补
and it needed to be filled.
两天前 这座城市哭了
Two days ago, this city wept.
我们失去了两位为我们付出一切的英雄
We lost two heroes who gave everything for us,
他们做出了最大的牺牲
who paid that ultimate sacrifice
使我们能够安全地走在街上
so that we may walk these streets safely.
那个方向上连个篷子都没有
There wasn't even an awning in their direction.
-我知道 -他们跳了二十层楼
- No, I know. - They just jumped 20 storeys.
毫无意义 对吧
Doesn't make sense, does it?
我只是希望上帝让他们把枪带上天堂
I only hope God lets them take their.357s with them to heaven.
我们的机会来了 艾伦
It's our moment, Allen.
我们站出来 成为他们的机会
Our moment to step up and be the guys.
-这是个葬礼 给点尊重 -什么
- We're at a funeral. Show some respect. - What?
你以为这还有谁
You don't think every other detective
没在打同样的算盘吗
here isn't thinking the same thing?
艾伦 听着 丹森和海史密斯走了
Allen, listen to me. Danson and Highsmith are gone.
他们的位置空了 得有人补上
Their desks are empty. Someone has to fill those seats.
那就是我们 这个城市急需英雄
That someone is us, okay? The city's dying for a hero.
-真的吗 -是的
- Is it? - Yeah.
如果九千万有良知的 团结的市民
What about nine million socially-conscious and unified citizens,
都站出来 扮演他们的角色呢
all just stepping up and doing their part?
小时候你没穿上服装玩过警♥匪♥游戏吗
As a little kid, didn't you dress up and play cops and robbers?
我告诉你我小时候干什么吧
I'll tell you what I did as a little kid.
我上学 叠被子
I went to school and made my bed.
十一岁时 我帮我家长做审计
And at age 11, I audited my parents.
相信我
And believe me,
确实查出错了 那时候我就有基础了
there were some discrepancies, and I was grounded.
你♥他♥妈♥是什么啊
What the hell are you?
瞧瞧这是什么
Well, well, well. What do we got here?
看看这两个低能儿
Look at these two jamokes, would you?
一个射伤吉特 另一个在办公室开枪
One shot Jeter and the other shot an office.
有点礼貌 这是葬礼
Have some decorum. We're at a funeral.
想跳舞吗 脑残
You wanna dance, brolio?
我要用又大又脏的钩子操你
I will rock your body with big, nasty hooks.
你屁♥眼♥里会流出血来
You'll be pissing blood out of your ass.
太可怕了
That's horrible.
后退一步 伙计
Why don't you step back, man?
你动他一下 我发誓
You touch him, I swear to God
我就用艾伦的脑袋把你屎打出来
I'm gonna beat the shit out of you with Allen's head.
他不会那么做的 这是夸张
He's not gonna do that. That's hyperbole.
但你这话听着太诡异了
But that's a weird example.
-想来吗 -来啊
- You wanna go? - I wanna go!
-放开他 -扁他 马丁
- Get him off. - Kick his ass, Martin.
好啊 你觉得怎么样
Yeah. How do you like that?
-揪他头发 -真精彩
- Pull his hair! - I love it.
好疼啊
This hurts so good.
为你感到遗憾 女士
Very sorry for your loss, ma'am.
帽子真好看
What a lovely hat.
我喜欢你的鞋
I love your shoes.
-好了 好了 -继续 继续
- It's fine, it's fine. - Go, go.
打他
Punish him.
喂 老兄
Oh, man.
继续 这就是我们的方式
Do it. That's how we do it in the hood.
-打他 -这都算不上一下
- Punish him. - That's not even a move.
我赢了 我赢了 大家都看见了
I'm the winner. I'm the winner, everybody saw it.
这他妈怎么回事
What the hell is going on here?
两个好人死了
Two good men are dead,
你们却为了谁当下一个英雄打架
and you guys are fighting over who's gonna be the next hotshot?
是这样吗
Is that what's happening?
是的 就是这样
Yes, that's exactly what's happening.
我跟你们说
Let me tell you something.
-为你感到遗憾 洛伦 -非常遗憾
- Sorry for your loss, Lorraine. - Very sorry.
-对不起 洛伦 -对不起 洛伦
- Sorry, Lorraine. - Sorry, Lorraine.
嗨 我是吉米
Hi, I'm Jimmy.
-太快了吧 -你干嘛这么说
- Too soon? - Why'd you say that?
我跟你说点他们的事吧
I'll tell you something about those guys.
他们知道 要成为好警♥察♥
They knew that to become a good cop,
就得破案 对吧
you had to solve cases. Okay?
也许你可以从卡斯蒂安抢劫案开始
Okay, and maybe you start with the Castien robbery.
好吗 看着吧
Okay? So just watch it.
下次 我 你 图书馆见
Next time, me, you, library.
-差得远呢 -好了 好了
- Not even close. - Come on, guys. Guys, come on.
-你是 -我赢了
- You are... - I'm the winner!
我不需要你替我出头 好吗
I didn't need you to stick up for me, okay?
我可以自己处理的
I could've handled that myself.
别自吹自擂了
Hey, don't flatter yourself.
这是搭档的职责 我只能这样
It's the partner's code. I had no choice.
让开
Move.
九点一刻 祝大家今天愉快
9:15, let's have a great day, everybody!
把那玩意关了
Cut the shit!
早上好
Good morning.
有枪击案 第十大街五百零九号♥
We've got shots fired. 509 East 10th Street.
现场有大量可♥卡♥因♥
There are large amounts of cocaine on the scene.
别惹麻烦
Try to stay out of trouble, boys.
你绝对不会想去 对吧
There's no chance you'd wanna go on that call, right?
绝对不会 太忙了
No chance. Too busy.
女士们 开始准备照片吧
All right, ladies. Starting to get the picture?
我们得锁定目标
We're about to lock shit down.
-这就对了 -女士们留在这继续打字
- That's right. - You girls stay here and get your type on.
抓住他们 兄弟 打起精神好好干
Go get them, guys. Lot of energy, lot of focus.
闭嘴
Shut up!
艾伦 我们去走廊谈谈好吗
Allen, could I see you in the hallway for a second?
我现在很忙 特里
I... I'm super busy right now, Terry.
我知道 就几句话
No, no, no, I know. This'll be real quick.
关于你说的施工许可证的案子
It's about the construction permits you were talking about.
-违章搭盖吗 -对 是我们案子
- The scaffolding violations? - This is our thing, yeah.
你查到了什么
So, what do you got?
这个! 在你脑袋上开一枪
I got this! I'll put one right in your neck.
你在做什么
What are you doing?
我们走 我们来接手这个案子
Let's go. We're going to that call.
-你这算什么 -闭嘴
电影精选列表